剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
Mr Thackeray.
明早开店之前来我这里报告
You'll report to me early tomorrow morning before the store opens.
我们再一起看一遍服装样片
We're going to go through this fashion plate.
你说了算 勒卡雷先生
If you say so, Monsieur Leclair.
我从不知道马德尔小姐对狩猎还这么感兴趣
I never knew Miss Mardle was such a big game hunter.
我知道这有点奇怪
I know it's a bit odd.
但你懂的 维克托 在一天辛苦工作之后
But you know, Victor, it's really nice
回到这里很开心
coming back here after a rotten day at work.
我不能停止想乔治的事
And I can't stop thinking about George.
你很幸运 你有这个大家庭 他是我的全部
You're lucky, you've got this big family. He's all I've got.
来 带我转转
Come on. Show me around.
谢谢
Thank you.
劳斯利公爵 仓促邀请您能前来真是太好了
Ah, Lord Loxley. Good of you to come on such short notice.
我很喜欢打牌
I do enjoy a game of cards.
我听说你也很喜欢
I hear that you do, too.
- 是啊 - 红酒 公爵
- Yes. - Glass of wine, Lord.
- 谢谢 - 我的荣幸
- Thank you. - My pleasure.
塞尔福里奇先生 我是迈尔斯·埃杰顿
Mr Selfridge. Miles Edgerton.
久仰大名
I've heard a lot about you.
彼此彼此 埃杰顿勋爵
And I you, Lord Edgerton.
谢谢
Thank you.
我在想是否能为采购委员会尽一份力
I was wondering if your procurement committee could put me to good use.
通过何种方式呢?
Oh. In what manner?
我能为政♥府♥找到
Well, I could source kit for the troops at a fair and reasonable price
价格公正合理的军备生产商
for the government.
当然了 我会免去所有佣金
Of course, I'd waive all commission.
很慷慨的提议 塞尔福里奇
Very generous offer, Selfridge.
劳斯利公爵清楚我已经给了他一些合理建议
Well, Lord Loxley knows that I've given him some sound advice
我敢肯定他会很乐意为我担♥保♥
and I'm sure he'd be happy to vouch for me.
你认为呢? 劳斯利
What do you say, Loxley?
可能下次吧
Another time, perhaps.
现在没有空缺
There isn't a vacant position at the moment.
我听说很快就会有了
Well, I heard there's one coming up shortly.
恐怕已经有人选了
Already spoken for, I'm afraid.
是我们一个熟人
By someone we already know.
先生们 请入座
Gentlemen, please take your seats.
你是说你从不认识我吗 劳斯利公爵?
Are you saying you don't know me, Lord Loxley?
你向我要制♥造♥商名单时倒是挺爽快的嘛
It didn't seem to worry you when you asked me for my manufacturing contacts.
我没问你要 是你主动给的
I didn't ask you. You offered it.
你真是太乐于助人了
You were so eager to help.
请下赌注 先生们
Your antes, please, gentlemen.
- 我来了! - 比尔! 真没想到你来了
- Here me in! - Bill! What an unexpected surprise.
你们有些人可能不认识 这是比尔·萨默泰姆
For those of you unfamiliar, this is Bill Summertime.
- 晚上好 先生们 - 晚上好
- Evening, gentlemen. - Good evening.
吉姆 能给萨默泰姆先生拿个椅子来吗?
Jim, can you get Mr Summertime a chair?
先生们 这是无上限下注
Gentlemen, it's no-limit betting.
你想跟我谈谈餐馆的事吗?
Erm, did you want to talk to me about the restaurant?
是的
Yes, I did.
不是件易事 欠了一屁♥股♥债
It's not going to be easy. There's quite a lot of debt.
那将是你的了
It would be yours.
得彻底装♥修♥一下 得费不少功夫
Needs an overhaul. It'd be hard graft.
我觉得这是件好事
I suppose that's a good thing.
那会是你自己一砖一瓦建造的产业
You know, it would be your own little pile of bricks and mortar.
你觉得我应该做?
You think I should do it?
是的
Yes, I do.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
你和勒卡雷先生
You and Mr Leclair.
之间有什么吗?
Is there something between you?
曾经有
Er... there was.
很久以前了 但是... 已经过去了
A long time ago, but erm... not anymore.
我不要
I stand.
我不要
I stand.
两张牌
Two cards.
我要一张
I'll take one.
不下注
Check.
我下...
I bet...
...一百英镑
...£100.
我不跟
I fold.
我不跟
I'm out.
我跟一百英镑
I'll call your £100.
再加注...
And I raise you...
一百英镑
£100.
不跟
Fold.
再加注...
Re-raise...
...全下
...all in.
三百七十五镑
£375.
跟
Call.
到Q的顺子
Straight to queen.
即:有三张相同及另两张相同的一手牌
满堂红
Full house.
三个K带一对A
Kings over aces.
今晚就这样吧 干的不错 塞尔福里奇
Enough for one night. Well done, Selfridge.
还有德小姐?
And Miss Day?
- 什么? - 德小姐
- What? - Miss Day.
多谢今晚的款待
Thank you for the evening.
很乐意 劳斯利公爵
My pleasure, Lord Loxley.
晚安 塞尔福里奇先生
Goodnight, Mr Selfridge.
你知道吗? 艾格尼思
Do you know what, Agnes?
真高兴我是跟你说的这事
I'm glad I talked to you.
我会把餐馆带向成功的
I am going to make a go of the restaurant.
好样的
Good for you.
维克托...
Victor...
为什么你问我勒卡雷先生的事?
why did you ask me about Mr Leclair?
为什么?
Why?
因为我想和你约会 艾格尼思
I want to ask you out, Agnes.
你不需要... 征询下我的意见吗?
Don't... don't you need to ask me, then?
不用
No.
我能从你眼中看到答案
I can see the answer in your eyes.
晚安 艾格尼思·陶勒
Goodnight, Agnes Towler.
你这有快乐的一家子
You keep a happy house here.
谢谢你
Oh. Well, thank you.
不 应该谢你
No, thank you.
今晚你让我将烦恼抛诸脑后
This evening you made me forget my troubles.
很久没有那种感觉了
A long time since I've known that feeling.
- 晚上好 先生 - 晚上好
- Good evening, sir. - Good evening.
牌打得怎么样? 我们要变卖♥♥家产了吗?
How was cards? Do we have to sell the house?
我赢了
I won.
那可真是有意义的一天
A useful day all round, then.
晚安
Goodnight.
看看你能不能为我所用呢 塞尔福里奇先生
Let's see if I can find a use for you, Mr Selfridge.
是我 比尔·萨默泰姆
Bill Summertime.
我今晚见了哈里·塞尔弗里奇
I met Harry Selfridge tonight.
我觉得他能成为我们的人
I think he could be our man.
下集预告
我有个工作给你
I have a job for you.
是塞尔福里奇百货的慈善音乐会
It's for a charity concert at Selfridge's.
乐意为你效劳
For you, I will.
你一直在接待客人?
You've been receiving visitors?
我不信任你 劳斯利
I don't trust you, Loxley.
你对这个国家毫无作为
You've done absolutely nothing for this country.
人们对你议论纷纷
People are saying things about you.
这个国家已经疯了
This country's gone mad.
但你确实在隐瞒什么
But you are hiding something.
他刚好在战争爆发前回来
He returned just before the war started.
所以他为什么回来?
So why did he come back?
了解敌人的动向
It's vital to the war effort,
对战争至关重要
that we know what the enemy is up to.
你是时候出个小公差了
It would be a good time for you to take a little business trip.
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表