剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
我想去商场工作
I want to work at the store.
不 不 绝不可以
No, no, absolutely not.
听他说完 露思 他说的有道理
Hear him out, Rose, he's got a point.
商场总有一天是他的
The store's going to be his one day.
他早晚也要去工作
He might as well start working sooner than later.
- 哈里他太小了 - 他15岁了 露思
- Harry, he's too young. - He's 15, Rose.
他这个年纪 我已经在管账了
I was book keeping by the time I was his age.
但是他不是你 他需要走自己的路
But, he's not you! He needs to find his own way.
这就是我正要做的事
That's what I'm trying to do.
看 他不想回学校
Look, he doesn't want to go back to school.
我不会把时间和金钱浪费在这上面
I'm not gonna waste time and money on this.
你们一早就已经讨论过了 对吧
You've already talked about this, haven't you?
- 你当时不在 - 你都已经同意了
- You weren't here. - You've agreed to it.
- 他对此很坚定 - 嗯 我是很坚定
- He feels very strongly about this. - Well, so do I.
这个决定是不对的
It's a bad decision.
乔治我的孩子 过来
George, my boy, you came!
你还带了一个漂亮的女孩
And you brought a beautiful girl with you!
这是艾格尼思 祖叔叔 艾格尼思·陶勒
It's Agnes, Uncle Gio, Agnes Towler.
艾格尼思
Agnes!
我刚没有认出你来
I didn't recognise you!
- 你好吗? - 我啊 我都快死了
- How are you? - Me? I'm dying.
说不定哪天我就走了
Any day now, I will be gone.
快别说这个了 会成真的
You want to stop saying that, it might come true!
我们快加入派对吧
Let's go and join the party.
你离开之后 一切都变了 但他还是走过来了
Things have changed since you left, but he picked himself up.
他是个好孩子 工作很勤奋 他和加布埃拉
He's a good boy, he works hard, he and Gabriella.
他们为我经营餐厅
They run the restaurant for me.
他工作不辞劳苦 不怕困难
He isn't afraid of good, hard work.
加布埃拉?
Gabriella?
是我老朋友的女儿 她跟我们一起住
The daughter of my oldest friend. She has come to live with us.
她很适合维克托
She's good for Victor.
他们看上去很配 对吧
Don't they make a lovely couple?
很高兴见到你 祖叔叔 生日快乐
It's good to see you. Uncle Gio. Happy birthday.
谢谢 来吧 加入我们 吃点东西吧
Gracias. Come on, come and join us. Have some food, huh?
你还好吗 艾格尼思?
Are you OK, Agnes?
我想我还是先溜走吧 乔治
Erm, I think I'm going to slip away, George.
但是我们才刚到这儿
But we've just got here!
我明天很多事情要忙
I've just got a busy day tomorrow.
塞尔福里奇先生很器重我 你留下吧 好好玩
Mr Selfridge is counting on me. You stay though. You enjoy yourself.
- 你确定吗 - 嗯
- You sure? - Yeah.
艾格尼思
Agnes!
这么快就走了?
Leaving already?
嗨 维克托 是啊 我
Hello, Victor. Yes, I...
就是有点累了
I was just a bit tired, that's all.
巴黎怎么样?
So, how was Paris?
很棒 我学到了很多
Wonderful. I learnt a lot.
你得到了梦寐以求的了 展览主管
You've got what you always wanted. Head of Display.
我不能拒绝巴黎的邀请 维克托
I couldn't have turned Paris down, Victor.
不 显然你不能 去巴黎的决定很正确
No. Of course you couldn't. It was the right decision to go.
但这也是个艰难的决定 别以为我轻易
But, it was a hard decision, don't think that it wasn't...
我不是在指责你
I'm not criticising you.
你也得到了你想要的 棕榈宫的经理
You got what you wanted. Head of, head of Palm Court...
我知道
I know that.
这样是最好的 我再开心不过了
Things have worked out for the best. I couldn't be happier.
我也是
Nor could I.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Night.
第一天上班吗 塞尔福里奇少爷
First day at work, Master Selfridge?
是的
That's it.
他像你一样吗 先生
Is he a chip off the old block, sir?
这还有待考验
That remains to be seen.
我的办公桌能放你房♥间里吗
Will I have a desk in your office?
你不会有桌子的
You won't have a desk at all.
- 你要从装卸区开始 - 装卸区?
- You'll start in the loading bay. - The loading bay?
没错 在那里你将有机会接触所有的部门
Yes. It'll give you a chance to see all the departments.
早上好 乔治 早上好 塞尔福里奇先生
Morning, George. Morning, Mr Selfridge.
这是陶勒先生 我们的分货经理
This is Mr Towler, our Internal Distribution Manager.
他会教你怎么做的
He'll show you the ropes.
给他件外套 乔治他就交给你了
Give him an overall. George, I'll leave him in your hands.
你不会需要它的 塞尔福里奇少爷
You won't be needing that, Master Selfridge.
最好套上这个 你不想毁了这件漂亮西装吧
Best pop this on you. Don't want to ruin that lovely suit now, do we?
来吧
Come on.
首先 我去给你介绍一下
First things first. I'll take you to meet everyone.
不知道你打算在城里待上多久呢
May I ask how long you intend to stay in town?
好一段时间吧
Quite a while.
能再详细一点吗?
Couldn't you be a little more precise?
不能
No.
我要出去了
I'm going out now.
- 去哪儿? - 上议院
- Where to? - House of Lords.
你很多年没去那儿了
You haven't been there for years.
现在出乱子了
Trouble's brewing.
很多关于战争的讨论 我是时候出场了
All this talk of war. Time I did my bit.
你好
Hello?
- 露思 - 这就是黛尔芬俱乐部
- Rose! - So this is Delphine's.
非常棒的文艺颓废氛围
It's all so wonderfully decadent.
这正是重点!
That's entirely the point!
噢 好好看看
Oh, look at this.
和你期待的一样吗
Is it what you expected?
我都不清楚要期待什么
I didn't know what to expect.
来我办公室 我们喝一杯吧
Come through to my office and we'll have a drink.
你来的时候 我正好在调酒
I was making one when you arrived.
现在还早吧
It's a bit early.
嗯 这取决于你认为自己在哪里
Well, that depends on where you imagine yourself to be.
在新加坡 已日落西山
The sun is over the yardarm in Singapore,
所以我们来杯新加坡弹弓吧
so let's have a Singapore Sling!
在你魅力之下 我看到你精明商人的一面了
Beneath all that charm, there is a shrewd businesswoman I suspect!
别告诉任何人 如果传出去 我就完了
Well, don't tell anyone! If it gets out, I'm finished.
这里是怎么开始的
So, how did you start this place?
在我第三任丈夫之后
It was after husband number three.
那个西班牙伯爵?
The Spanish Count?
亲爱的 那是第二任
Darling, that was husband number two.
抱歉 我搞错了
I'm sorry, I do get mixed up.
第三任是个倍受尊敬的投资家
Husband number three was the thoroughly respectable financier
他突然就死了 什么也没留给我
who suddenly dropped down dead, leaving me nothing.
他太不体贴了
How extremely inconvenient of him!
除了这里的产权
Except for the lease on this property.
要知道 嫁给哈里之前
You know, I used to run a business enterprise in Chicago,
我在芝加哥经营一家商企
before I married Harry.
真的?
Really?
我们建造别♥墅♥ 卖♥♥给艺术家们
We built villas and we sold them to artists' families.
价格很低 我知道你的
At a low price, knowing you.
你说得对 但那很有意思
That was kind of the point, but, gosh it was fun.
那你现在的生活有意思吗?
And do you have fun now?
嗯 或许不太够
Mmm. Maybe not enough.
- 那我们就为更多的快乐干一杯 - 干杯
- Let's drink to more fun, then. - Let's.
那是什么
What is that?
我不知道 有人指示我们把它挂起来
I don't know, sir, but we received instructions to put it up.
什么指示 我没有指示过
What instructions? They haven't come from me.
陶勒小姐 有个庞然大物出现在我部门里
Miss Towler. Some monstrosity has been erected in my department.
说是给你的 但我猜这是误会吧
It has your name to it, but I presume it's a mistake.
噢 到了啊
Oh, it's arrived!
太棒了
Wonderful!
梅 见到你真高兴
Mae, how lovely to see you.
- 我无意打扰你 - 没这回事
- I don't want to disturb. - You're not disturbing at all.
说说女孩们都怎么样了?
Tell me, how are the girls?
正在芝加哥忙于社交呢
Enjoying a very busy social life in Chicago.
太好了 等她们回来 我很想见见她们
Marvellous. I long to see them when they come back.
哈里告诉你昨天的事情了吗?
Did Harry tell you about yesterday?
昨天? 没有 怎么了 发生了什么?
Yesterday? No, I don't think so. Why? What happened?
噢 没什么 一个小误会
Oh no, nothing of any account. A silly misunderstanding.
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表