剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
With Miss Towler and two gentlemen. I had a most enjoyable evening.
克索普小姐 你现在重返配饰部了
Miss Calthorpe, now you're back at Accessories,
我希望看到配饰部的水准
I expect to see Accessories' standards.
请小心摆放这些手帕 保持平整 谢谢
Be careful with the handkerchiefs. No creasing. Thank you.
是 马德尔小姐
Yes, Miss Mardle.
能回来很开心吧?
Happy to be back, then?
我都忘了马德尔小姐是个母夜叉了
I'd forgotten what an old battleaxe Miss M is.
我应该呆在茶部的
I should've stayed on Tea.
这是给你的 准确来说 是给你妹妹的
Oh, this is for you. Well, not for you exactly. For your sister.
英国制♥造♥ 我的姐♥妹♥们♥很喜欢他们的娃娃
British made. My sisters loved their dolls.
- 遗憾的是不多 - 露丝会喜欢的
- Rotten not to have many. - Oh, Ruth will love it.
- 你不必这么做的 - 我愿意
Oh, but you shouldn't have. I wanted to.
你是位绅士... 还是个好朋友 谢谢
You're a gentleman ... and a friend. Thank you.
如果卡布夫人有别的事情做
If Mrs Crabb had more to do,
可能就不会这么焦虑
perhaps she'd worry less.
她在担心些什么?
What's she worrying about?
她囤积了些非常奇怪的东西
She's stockpiling the most peculiar things.
昨晚我的脚碰到了果酱罐子...
Last night I stubbed my toe on a jar of marmalade...
放在床底下的
under the bed.
多芮斯完全忽略了我们处于战争时期
Doris hardly seems to notice we're at war
她忙着带孩子
she's so taken with the children.
格罗夫先生 卡布先生 早上好
Mr Grove, Mr Crabb, good morning.
早上好 马德尔小姐
Good morning, Miss Mardle.
你看起来气色不错啊 马德尔小姐
Aren't you looking well, Miss Mardle?
我最近发现我们都在变老 可你却越活越年轻
I've noticed recently that while we're all getting older, you seem to be getting younger.
你换香水了 马德尔小姐?
Are you wearing a new scent, Miss Mardle?
是的 我恐怕会把自己宠坏
Yes, I thought I might spoil myself.
慈善音乐会有什么进展吗 卡布先生?
Are arrangements moving forward for the charity concert, Mr Crabb?
有的
Indeed they are.
我们找了一个歌♥手 一个男高音叫做...
We've found our singer, a tenor called...
劳斯利夫人的一个熟人 理查德·查普曼
A contact of Lady Loxley's. Richard Chapman.
如果他需要伴奏的话
Oh. Well, if he needs accompaniment,
我的比利时房♥客是位非常出色的小提琴手
my Belgian lodger is a marvellous violinist.
她还适应吗?
How's she settling in?
挺好的 谢谢
Quite well, thank you.
真是个好主意 谢谢你 马德尔小姐
That's a good idea. Thank you, Miss Mardle.
- 帮我问问她 - 好的
- Please ask her. - Oh. Indeed.
普伦基特小姐说你想见我?
Miss Plunkett said you wanted to see me?
对 请坐
Yes. Please, sit down.
叫你来的原因是
The fact is,
最近百货里流传着很多关于你的传闻
there's been some gossip in the store about you.
当然了 都是无稽之谈
It's all nonsense, of course.
但我需要些必要的细节来澄清谣言
Well, I need the requisite details in order to extinguish it.
那么... 你能告诉我四年前
So... could you tell me precisely what you've been doing
离开塞而福里奇百货后具体做了些什么吗?
since you left Selfridges four years ago?
我去了美国 你知道的
I've been in America, as you know.
是 一直都在吗?
Yes, but for the whole time?
不是
No, not exactly.
那你去哪了?
Where were you then?
欧洲
Europe.
德国?
Germany?
是的 德国
Yes, Germany.
恩里 我无意探听你的私人生活
Henri, I have no intention of enquiring into your private life.
很好 因为我也不想告诉你
Good. Because I have no intention of telling you about it.
但是我想说的是
But what I would say is
塞尔福里奇先生非常信任你
that Mr Selfridge has placed a great deal of trust in you,
如果你有所隐瞒 无论什么事
and if you are holding anything back, anything at all,
现在都是时候告诉我了
now would be the time to tell me.
有些事我必须告诉你
There's something I must tell you.
我打算上交辞职报告
I'm going to hand in my notice.
法国政♥府♥正号♥召大家参军
The French government is accepting all the men for the army.
我希望可以尽快离开
I wish to leave as soon as I can.
我今天早上收到的 银行打算借我贷款
I heard this morning. The bank's gonna give me a loan
所以我的餐馆可以继续经营了
so I can get the restaurant going again.
那太好了
Oh, that's wonderful.
我打算上交我的辞职报告
I'm going to hand in my notice.
塞尔福里奇先生会想你的
Mr Selfridge will miss you.
你会吗?
Will you?
我当然会 你知道我会的
Of course I will. You know I will.
你可以来和我一起经营餐馆
You could come and run the restaurant with me.
什么?
What?
嫁给我
Marry me.
- 但是... - 听我说完 好吗?
- But... - Just hear me out, all right?
你需要有人陪着你
You need somebody.
你觉得你一个人也可以 但不是这样的
You think you're fine on your own but you're not.
自从乔治走后你就很悲伤 我看着
Every since George left you've been sad, and I see that
很心疼
and it breaks my heart.
我想每天早上在你身边醒来
I wanna wake up besides you every morning
每晚伴着你一起入眠
and fall asleep besides you every night,
- 而且我觉得你也这么想 - 维克托
- and I think you want that, too. - Victor.
我们可以把餐馆经营的很好
We could really make something of this restaurant.
我们有孩子之后 他们也可以帮我们
When we have children, they can help us as well.
我们会有个幸福的家庭
We'll be a proper family.
生活归根结底就是人 而不是别的
Life is about people when it comes down to it, and nothing else.
- 维克托... - 拜托
- Victor... - Please.
拒绝我之前至少好好考虑下
don't say no before you've had a chance to think it through at least.
如果你让我说话的话
If you let me get a word in,
你会听到我要说的是
you'd hear what I've got to say.
好的
It's yes.
- 真的吗? - 真的
- Really? - Really.
谢谢
Thank you.
格罗夫先生已经同意你在慈善音乐会上表演了
So Mr Grove has agreed to let you play at the charity concert.
到时会有享有选举权的女士出席
Now there will be suffrage ladies there.
有选举权的女士?
Suffrage ladies?
有权势的太太们
Er... The bossy ladies.
但是她们有时会为军营组织表演
But one of the things they do is organise theatre events at the military camps.
她们也许可以给你介绍工作
They might be able to get you some work.
你总是替我着想
You are always thinking about me.
有人可以挂念很好
Well, it's quite nice to have someone to think about.
- 抱歉我来晚了 - 我们还没开始吃呢
- Oh, I'm sorry I'm late. - We hadn't started eating.
发生了什么事吗?
Has something happened?
恩...
Erm... Well... erm...
我不该告诉你的我保证过我不会的
I shouldn't tell you, I promised I wouldn't
- 你必须保守秘密- 克里诺先生?
- and you mustn't breathe a word - Mr Colleano?
他求婚了
He proposed.
他给了我这个
And he gave me this.
- 艾格尼思 恭喜 - 谢谢
- Agnes, congratulations. - Thank you.
请问有何贵干?
So, to what do I owe the pleasure?
- 毛毡 - 毛毡?
- Felt. - Felt?
是的 军装大衣用
Yes, to line military coats.
我需要很多 越快越好
I need a great deal of it... and quickly.
- 我相信你有供应商 - 我有
- I trust you have suppliers. - I do.
是采购委员会要吗?
Would this information be for the Procurement Committee?
- 给谁的重要吗? - 很重要
- Does it matter who it's for? - A great deal.
伦敦有些商人打算收♥购♥原料卖♥♥给敌军
There are businessmen in London who are trying to buy up material to sell to the enemy.
是美国商人
American businessmen.
他们是我的同胞也不意味着我就要帮他们
Just because they're my countrymen doesn't mean I have any intention of helping them.
你又是怎么知道他们的?
How do you know about them anyway?
- 你笑什么? - 你个伪君子
- What's so amusing? - Your hypocrisy.
直到几周以前 这个商店都是德国商品
Until a couple of weeks ago, this shop was full of German merchandise.
就像伦敦的其他商店一样
As was every store in London.
英国太依赖德国工业了
Britain depended too much on German manufacturing.
那你还不是一直...
But you still kept on buying from the...
...从伟大的德国进货
...good old Fatherland.
我不相信你 劳斯利
I don't trust you, Loxley,
就那么简单
it's as simple as that.
我不能也无法帮你 去别处找你的毛毡吧
I can't and won't help you. Find your felt elsewhere.
你在和谁说信任 塞尔福里奇?
Who are you to talk about trust, Selfridge?
你是个商人 经商就是个肮脏的勾当
You're a tradesman, and trade is a dirty business.
你所做的无非是
All you've done is
靠经营你品位低俗的商店发家致富
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表