剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
我现在还不愿停下来!
I'm not about to stop now!
我就是希望你的制♥服♥比现在穿的外套更合适
I just hope your uniform fits you better than your coat does.
我会想你的
I'm going to miss you.
我也会想你的
I'll miss you, too.
你也许是我仅有的 但是我需要的只是你
You might be all I've got, but you're all I've ever needed.
你知道吗?
You know that?
你会做到的
You'll do.
就是答应我一件事
Just promise me one thing.
是什么?
What's that?
回到我身边
Come home to me.
我保证
I promise.
下集预告
我听说有人从军事采购委员会退休了
I've heard someone's retiring from the Military Procurement Committee.
可能会有空缺 这个国家需要你的帮助
There could be a vacancy. This country needs your help.
你和勒卡雷先生之间有什么事吗?
You and Mr LeClair, is there something between you?
如果你再质疑我的爱国精神和个人人品
If you ever question my patriotism or personal integrity again,
我们下次换个方式交流
we'll exchange more than words.
哈里·塞尔弗里奇叫我邀请你去玩纸牌
Harry Selfridge asked me to invite you to a card game.
我会很享受痛击那个英国人的生活的
I will relish giving that yank the trouncing of his life.
这钱从哪里来的? 这不是你该关心的
Where did that money come from? That's none of your concern.
我想要一整个秋天的服装
I have a whole new autumn wardrobe in mind.
让我眩晕吧
Dazzle me.
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表