剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
You said he was looking for a young lady.
是的
Yes
也许他让自己的感情... 支配了他
Maybe he allowed his emotions to... overcome him.
他听从了他的心
He followed his heart.
我不知道这是怎么回事
I don't know what it's about.
无论如何 是他活该 如果他...
Anyway, it serves him right if he...
你还好吧 亲爱的?
Are you all right, my dear?
当然还好
Of course I am.
艾格尼思 你的信
Agnes. Your letter.
勒卡雷先生
Ah, Mr Leclair.
这位是纽约地区检察院的里根先生
This is Mr Regan of the New York District Attorney's Office.
你知道的 九个月之前 一大笔钱
As you know, nine months ago, a considerable sum of money
从J·沃尔特·汤普森公♥司♥被盗
was embezzled from J Walter Thompson whilst
而那时你正受雇于那家公♥司♥
you were employed by the company.
我没有拿这笔钱
I did not take this money.
那你为什么在我们质询你之前就逃离美国了?
Why did you skip the country before we could even question you?
我慌了
I panicked.
我以为你们是来抓我的
I thought you were coming to arrest me.
你是畏罪潜逃
You skipped because you're guilty.
现在 我要带你回美国...
Now, I'm going to get you back to America...
并且把你关上很长一段时间
and lock you up for a long time.
你明白吗 勒卡雷先生?
You understand, Mr Leclair?
你的运气用尽了
Your luck ran out.
我很期待今晚的晚会 梅布尔·诺曼德太美了
I'm looking forward to this party tonight. Mabel Normand is terrific.
我可能去不了了
I might cry off.
你应该来的 他们都是一群好人
You should come, they're a good bunch,
他们会让你开心起来的
they'll cheer you up.
我只是有点累了 真是漫长的一周
I'm just a little tired. It's been a long week.
你说对了
You can say that again.
弗兰克·爱德华的报纸上还是没登我的信
Frank Edwards' paper still hasn't printed my letter.
我得让律师看看了
I'll have to get the lawyers onto it,
尽管走法律程序会耗时很久
although it'll take forever to go through the courts
并且损害已经造成了 该死的
and the damage is done, God damn it.
劳斯利女士到了 她要跟塞尔福里奇先生谈谈
Lady Loxley is here. She's asking to speak to Mr Selfridge.
哈里 你好吗?
Harry, how are you?
对那件事我十分抱歉
I'm so sorry about this.
找我有事吗? 我现在很忙
What can I do for you? I'm rather busy.
我知道你一定很生气 但是请你相信我
I know you must be angry but please believe me when I say
我别无选择 只能替劳斯利担♥保♥
I had no choice but to vouch for Loxley.
如果能先放下成见 一起联手
If we can put aside our differences, together we may be able
也许就能证明
to prove that
这起丑闻的背后始作俑者是我丈夫
my husband is behind this scandal.
我不明白你有什么理由要这样做
I don't see why you'd want to do that.
劳斯利和我...
Loxley and I are...
我们分手了 我想看着他失势
We're not getting on and it would help me to see him disgraced.
你还是这样 对吧?
It's always the same with you, isn't it?
利用各种情况为你自己谋利
You use a situation for your own gain.
如你所说 现在的情况 非常复杂
The '"situation", as you call is, is very complicated.
复杂 怎么个复杂法?
Complicated, how?
露思和我还以为你是我们的朋友
Rose and I thought you were our friend.
我是你们的朋友啊 所以我才会来这儿!
I am your friend, that's why I'm here!
你需要我
You need me.
我没看出来
I don't see why.
哈里 采购委员会 他们在质疑你的为人
Harry, the Procurement Committee, they've questioned your integrity.
眼下 很多要人在采购委员会里
Now, some of the most important people in the land sit on that committee.
- 而你... - 怎么了?
- whereas you... - Yes?
我怎么了?
What about me?
你一天到晚 都在为商场奔波 而眼下
At the end of the day, you run a store. Now, in their minds,
在他们眼里觉得 你是在拿军需品牟利
that means you are surplus to requirement.
- 但是我知道劳斯利做的事 - 请你出去
- But I know things about Loxley - Please leave my house.
有个我认识的人在这儿 一位叫勒卡雷的先生
Um... There's someone staying here, a Mr Leclair.
您能帮我把这个交给他吗?
Please could you see he gets this?
亲爱的恩里 我想让你知道 塞尔福里奇先生没有放弃你
他在找瓦莱依 我确信他会找到她
你会洗清罪名的 这糟糕的一切都会过去
不要放弃希望 你的 艾格尼思
黛西 查理 跟我来
Daisy, Charlie, with me.
她们真漂亮
Aren't they beautiful?
那当然 她们可是麦克·塞纳特的泳装美人儿
Not surprising, they're Mack Sennett's Bathing Beauties.
我很久都没见您笑了
That's the first time I've seen you smile in a long time.
今天晚上我要开心一下
Well tonight I intend to enjoy myself.
开始吧!
Roll it!
太棒啦!
Bravo!
太妙了!
Bravo!
我可以进来吗?
May I join you?
关于我们俩个的事 我想解释一下
I want to explain your decision regarding you and me.
没什么好解释的
There is nothing to explain.
有的
But there is.
你是对的 我在逃避对你的感情
You're right. I have been running away from my feelings for you.
前不久 我刚结束了一段恋爱
A while ago I was in a relationship with a gentleman.
他伤害了我
He hurt me.
我再也不想被那样伤害了
I don't ever want to be hurt like that again.
也是他让我觉得 我不配被人爱着
He also made me feel I didn't deserve to be loved.
- 那个人是谁? - 这不重要
- Who is this man? - That doesn't matter.
他怎么能错的这么离谱?
And how could he have been so wrong?
你 所有人 都配得到爱
You, of all people, deserve to be loved.
借过!
Excuse me!
你好! 来两杯汤姆柯林斯
Hi! Tom Collins. Two, please.
你想不想做电影明星?
Would you like to be a movie star?
老天! 那太好了
Gosh! Well... I'd love that.
我是说 我想要试试
I mean, I'd like to try, anyway.
我的电影就是我亲自导演的 我可以帮你
I direct my own movies. I can make it happen.
让我们为此干一杯
Let's drink to it.
- 这是什么? - 汤姆柯林斯
- What is it? - A Tom Collins.
别告诉我你没喝过!
Don't say you never had one!
- 我 - 喝吧 不会咬你哒
- Well, I - Go on! It won't bite ya.
我就不兜圈子了
Well, I'm not going to beat around the bush.
我正准备另建一个电影公♥司♥
I'm looking to set up another studio.
大概占几英亩地 我需要个合伙人
There's acres of land out there to build on. I need a business partner.
如果你是想问...
Well, if you're asking
对 我就是这个意思
That's exactly what I'm doing.
至少来看看 考察一下
At least pay a visit and see what it's like.
还别说 我也许真会的
You know, I just might do that.
你们俩又在密谋什么呐?
What are you two plotting?
我正想说服塞尔福里奇先生到加利福尼亚来
I'm trying to get Mr Selfridge over to California.
哈里才不用去那儿呢 他的主场在伦敦 麦克
Harry doesn't need California, he's got London, Mack.
伦敦现在可不怎么待见我
Well, London doesn't much like me right now.
会好的 你会熬过这件事的
But it will. You'll come back from this.
我们需要你 哈里
We need you, Harry.
你是我们的织梦人
You're our dream-maker.
塞尔福里奇先生
Mr Selfridge.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我找到她了 这是地址
I've found her. She's at this address.
我在那儿留了几个我的人
I left a couple of my people with her,
确保她不会又想跑掉
make sure she doesn't take it into her head to leave.
她真是跟只兔子一样
She's jumpy as a rabbit.
天知道你能从她那儿得到点儿什么
Who knows what you'll get out of her.
早!
Morning!
早 塞尔福里奇少爷 多好的天气 是吧?
Good morning, Master Selfridge. Lovely day, isn't it?
真好
Lovely.
- 你看起来糟透了 - 多谢
- You look awful. - Thanks,
谢谢
Thank you.
汤姆柯林斯里到底放什么啦?
What's in a Tom Collins, anyway?
什么有毒的玩意儿
Something lethal.
估计有毒也值了
I reckon it's worth the headache.
你可是跟梅布尔·诺曼德一块挥霍呐
You splashed out with Mabel Normand.
你觉得你还会再见到她吗?
Do you think you'll see her again?
但愿别了
Hope not.
她是很有意思 不过有点过了
She was fun but totally over the top.
还是在屏幕上看她好些
Better on the screen than off.
那你是不准备去当电影明星啦?
You're not about to run off and be a film star, then?
你这辈子是见不着啦
Not on your life.
不定哪一天我就接管塞尔福里奇茶店了呢
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表