剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
前情提要
这正是你出公差的好时机
It would be a good time for you to take a business trip.
了解敌人的动向 对战争至关重要
It's vital to the war effort that we know what the enemy is up to.
别让露思对此担心
Don't worry Rose about this.
我不会任何人透一点口风的
I won't breathe a word to anyone.
嫁给我吧
Marry me.
我简直不敢相信 你家住了一个年轻男子
I can't believe you have a young man living with you in your house.
我又不能把他赶走 不是吗?
Well, I couldn't turn him away, could I?
- 所以你会报名? - 一有机会就去
- So you're signing up, then? - First chance I get.
来试试阻止我
Try and stop me.
我觉得女孩喜欢男人穿制♥服♥!
I reckon the girls love a man in uniform.
瞧 戴夫 先是他们 然后才是我们
See, Dave, there's them and there's us.
用不着担心 塞尔福里奇
You're all right, Selfridge.
这些是皮具生产商 这些公♥司♥是一流的
These are leather manufacturers. These companies are first rate.
- 这些你要避开 - 很高兴我们意见一致
- These you steer clear of. - I'm glad we see eye-to-eye.
我们的财务安排?
Our financial arrangement?
这些钱哪儿来的?
Where did that money come from?
这不用你管
That's none of your concern.
人们对你议论纷纷
People are saying things about you.
这个国家已经疯了
This country has gone mad.
但你确实在隐瞒什么
But you ARE hiding something.
他刚好在战争爆发前回来
He returned before the war started.
所以他为什么回来? 报纸说到处都是间谍
So why did he come back? The papers tell us there are spies everywhere.
我们必须质问他这些问题
These questions have to be asked.
塞尔福里奇先生 第二季第七集
现在报道限制的更多了
Now the reporting restrictions are getting worse.
我想告诉读者真实的情况
I want to tell my readers the truth.
我被批准发表的文章只适合八卦专栏
The stories I'm allowed to print are only fit for the gossip columns.
编辑们总是催促我拿独家新闻
The editor's always pushing me for a scoop.
络腮胡子!
Whiskers!
这事儿跟络腮胡子有何关系?
What has whiskers got to do with it?
每次你因为不公正或者其他事
Every time you get het up
变得焦虑时 我发现你的络腮胡子就会竖起来
about some great injustice or other, I see your whiskers bristle.
这也是一个有吸引力的特点吗?
Is that an attractive quality?
我已经在你臂弯了不是吗?
Well, I'm on your arm, aren't I?
确实是 吉蒂·霍金斯
That you are, Kitty Hawkins.
确实是
That you are.
弗兰克 发生什么事儿了?
What's going on, Frank?
- 他是间谍吗? - 谁知道呢
- So is he a spy? - Well, who knows?
该让大家安静下来吧 卡布先生?
Would you like to call everyone to order, Mr Crabb?
女士们先生们 你们不介意的话
Ladies and gentlemen, if you don't mind. A-hem.
好吧
Right.
做间谍就是叛国 是要被绞死的
Spying is treason and the punishment for treason is hanging.
没错 但谁会怀疑勒卡雷先生这件事呢?
Yes. But who on earth would suspect Mr Leclair of such a thing?
这是战争 马德尔小姐
This is war, Miss Mardle.
人们露出他们的真面目
People show their true colours.
我们别这么匆忙下结论?
Let's not rush to judgement, eh?
特别是在无人知道真♥相♥的时候
Especially when none of us know the facts.
是的 我同意克里诺先生
Yes, I agree with Mr Colleano.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen.
打扰一下
If you please.
谢谢你 克里诺先生
Thank you, Mr Colleano.
我知道大家都对牵涉到勒卡雷先生的事件
Now, I appreciate we're all shocked and distressed
感到震惊和忧虑
by the incident involving Monsieur Leclair.
大家也不难发现店里来了警♥察♥
One can hardly fail to notice the presence of the police in the store.
我相信你们都清楚 这件事发生的不是时候
As I'm sure you're aware, it's somewhat unfortunate timing.
塞尔福里奇先生因公出差去巴黎了
Mr Selfridge was been called away to Paris on store business.
他不在期间 卡布先生和我会接手掌管
In his absence, Mr Crabb and I will take the helm.
塞尔福里奇先生多久会回来?
When do we expect Mr Selfridge to return?
就快了
Imminently.
- 就快 卡布先生 你说呢? - 没错!
- Imminently. Wouldn't you say, Mr Crabb? - Yes!
这... 这是塞尔福里奇夫人告诉我的
That... That was the impression Mrs Selfridge gave me.
只是一个短期出差 去见一些新批发商
Merely a short trip to meet some new wholesalers.
同时 我希望你们尽力
In the meantime, I would ask you to do your best
配合当局 回答相关问题
to co-operate with the authorities and to answer any questions that they may have.
还有别的事吗? 没了 就这样 谢谢大家
Anything...? No, that will be all. Thank you.
回去工作了 卡布先生
Back to business, Mr Crabb.
塞尔福里奇先生突然就去了巴黎
Paris at a moment's notice.
也没通知任何行程
And yet, Mr Selfridge left no itinerary at all.
这太不像他了
This is most unlike him.
他一直都是让我帮他定酒店的
He usually asks me to book all his accommodation.
我只能认定他是想自己安排
I can only assume he chose to make his own arrangements.
如果有必要 我可以试着联♥系♥下他常住的酒店
If you wish, I could try his favourite hotels.
马上去做 普伦基特小姐
Do so at once, Miss Plunkett.
一有他的消息就通知我
Let me know the second you hear from him.
好的 卡布先生
Yes, Mr Crabb.
你自己也说勒卡雷先生表现的有些奇怪
You said yourself Mr Leclair has been acting strangely.
是有些不对劲 但间谍...
Something's wrong. But spying...
比这更离奇的事情都发生过
Stranger things have happened.
去警♥察♥局 和他谈谈
Go to the police station. Talk to him.
弄明白究竟是怎么一回事
Find out what all this is about.
如果这边有什么事 我帮你掩护
If anyone says anything here, I'll cover for you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他们不能这样做
They can't do this.
如果爸爸在这儿 他会...
If Pa was here, he would...
他会合作 像我们一样
He would co-operate, as are we.
他只在巴黎呆很短时间
He only be in France a short while.
我讨厌他们搜我们的家
I hate the fact they're searching our home.
这中间肯定有误会
There must be some kind of misunderstanding.
那为什么我们不做点什么? 恩里不是间谍
Then why aren't we doing anything? Henri is no spy.
你♥爸♥爸的律师们正在探查
Your father's lawyers are trying to ascertain what evidence
警♥察♥有什么不利他的证据
the police have against him.
陶勒小姐
Miss Towler.
看在上帝的份上 恩里 叫我的名字
For God's sake, Henri. Call me by my name.
很高兴见到你 艾格尼思
It's good to see you, Agnes.
看看你
Look at you.
他们都不让我换衣服
They will not even let me change my shirt.
我看上去很糟 抱歉
I look terrible. I'm sorry.
他们认为你做了什么?
What is it that they think you've done?
他们认为我和德国有关联
They believe I have a link to Germany.
有吗?
And do you?
不是他们想的那样
It's not what they think.
什么? 你解释过了吗? 你是无辜的?
What? And you explained that? That you were innocent?
你觉得我没尽力? 他们就是不相信我
You don't think I've tried? They refuse to believe me.
那告诉我
Well, then, tell me.
告诉我 我会尽我所能去帮你
Tell me and I will do everything I can to help you.
你必须相信我
You have to trust me.
你的处境太危险了
You're in great danger.
如果他们控告你叛国 天晓得会发生什么
If they charge you with treason, God only knows what could happen.
求你了 我想听实话
But, please, all I want is the truth.
我不是间谍
I'm no spy.
一回到伦敦 我就一直在找一个人
Ever since I returned to London, I've been searching for someone.
我在找瓦莱依
I've been looking for Valerie.
- 瓦莱依·马莱尔? - 瓦莱依·马莱尔
- Valerie Maurel? - Valerie Maurel.
她一年前离开了我
She left me a year ago.
在纽约时我们过的很快乐
We had been happy in New York.
或许是我这么以为
Or so I thought.
但那时她遇到了另一个男人
But then she met another man.
他们离开了 去了柏林
They left and went to Berlin.
- 我跟踪他们 - 我不明白
- I followed them. - I don't understand.
你为什么不能接受他们在一起?
Why couldn't you accept them being together?
我最后还是接受了 但...
I did, finally, but...
但你仍深爱着她 是吧?
But you loved her very much, didn't you?
我听说他们回到英国
I heard they had come back to England
所以我也回来了 请了个侦探
so I came back, hired a detective.
我就是想和她谈一谈
I just needed to talk to her.
如果你已经把这些都跟警♥察♥解释过了
Well, if you've explained all of this to the police
为什么他们还不放你?
then why won't they release you?
店里有人控告我是间谍
Someone in the store has accused me of being a spy.
他们认为瓦莱依只是我用来隐藏真♥相♥的谎言
They think I'm lying about Valerie to conceal the truth.
谁会这么做? 为什么?
Who would do such a thing? Why?
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表