剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
I'm going to be a lot more involved in commerce from now on.
我希望你多做点慈善
I want you to take on more charity work.
- 提升我们在镇上的名声 - 为什么?
- Raise our profile around town. - Why?
你保持一个完美妻子的形象非常重要
It's important that you look like the perfect wife.
给你自己买♥♥些新衣服 首饰
Buy yourself a new wardrobe. Jewellery.
成为尊贵的劳斯利公爵和公爵夫人
Being Lord and Lady Loxley
对我们的生意大有裨益
is very good for business.
劳斯利夫人 见到你真是惊喜啊
Lady Loxley. What a lovely surprise.
我们继续吧 可以吗?
Let's get on with it, shall we?
我想要一整个秋天的服装
I have a whole new autumn wardrobe in mind.
让我眩晕吧
Dazzle me.
请进
Come in.
霍金斯小姐 什么风把你吹来啦?
Miss Hawkins. To what do I owe this pleasure?
我有好一阵子没见到你了 爱德华先生
I haven't seen you in a while, Mr Edwards.
我最近都很忙
Well, I've been very busy.
请坐
Please.
最近有什么独家新闻吗?
Any scoops lately?
我倒希望
I only wish.
对于前线来的消息 我们不能随意报道
Our hands are tied when it's information from the front line.
我听说从前线寄来的信有的句子被涂黑了
I've heard letters from the front line have sentences blacked out.
每封信都被检查了 国土防御法令
The mail is censored. The Defence Of The Realm Act
不仅适用于书面也适用于口头
covers writing as well as speech.
我最近听说有一位妻子向警♥察♥举报她的丈夫
I recently heard of a wife who reported her husband to the police
在餐桌上说了些不爱国的话
for saying something unpatriotic over the dinner table.
- 不会吧! - 她指控他是一个间谍
- Never! - She accused him of being a spy
因为他的中间名是威廉 和德国皇帝一样
because his second name was Wilhelm, same as the Kaiser.
你怎么突然对我写的东西感兴趣了?
Why the sudden interest in my work?
我对你写的东西一直都很感兴趣
I've always been interested in what you write.
好吧 现在 这个兴趣能把我们引向哪里呢?
Well, now. Where could this interest possibly take us?
为什么你不告诉我呢 爱德华先生?
Why don't you tell me, Mr Edwards?
今晚我可否拜访你 然后和你一起出去呢?
Might I call on you this evening and er, take you out?
可以
You might.
你真让我开心 霍金斯小姐
You've made my day, Miss Hawkins.
很好
Good.
因为我一直很想你 爱德华先生
Because I've rather missed you, Mr Edwards.
所有的这些茶 晨礼服 晚礼服...
All these tea and morning dresses, evening gowns...
我今天都不太喜欢
they just don't appeal to me today.
但是想象你在劳斯利公爵的怀里
But imagine yourself on Lord Loxley's arm,
身着如此美艳的礼服
in a gown like this,
参加一个精彩绝伦的晚会
as you enter a wonderful soiree.
看看这织物精美的线条
Look at the exquisite flow of this fabric.
你怎么忍♥心拒绝呢?
How can you resist?
你没听懂我在说什么
You're not listening to me.
这些衣服我感觉以前都见过
I feel I've seen all this before.
我要去些更让人兴奋的楼层了
More exciting departments call.
再会
Good day.
恩里 怎么了?
Henri, what's the matter?
我只想大家能恰当地完成自己的工作
I just want people to do their jobs properly.
难道这要求很过分吗?
Is that too much to ask?
- 希望你说的不是我 - 我有提到你吗?
- I hope you're not including me in that. - Did I mention you?
艾格尼思 就因为我们曾经很亲近
Agnes, just because we were close once
并不代表你就能干涉我的事了
doesn't give you the right to interfere in my affairs.
我... 我没有干涉你的事
I... I wasn't interfering.
我只是想问问发生什么了
I was just asking what the matter was.
陶勒小姐!
Miss Towler!
能和你说句话吗?
Can I have a word?
只要你别对我大发脾气
As long as you're not going to bite my head off.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
勒卡雷让我心烦意乱
Oh, Mr Leclair upset me.
为什么 发生什么了?
Why, what happened?
我不知道他哪根筋搭错了
I don't know what's the matter with him.
很抱歉听到这个
Oh. Sorry to hear that.
不过我有一个好消息
Well, I've had a bit of good news.
祖叔叔把餐馆给我了
Uncle Gio left me the restaurant.
- 这太棒了 - 我知道
- That's wonderful. - I know.
我想和你谈谈这个
I want to talk to you about it.
为什么不明晚来马德尔小姐家看我呢?
Well, why don't you call on me at Miss Mardle's tomorrow evening?
我们可以到时候细聊
We can talk about it then.
好的 陶勒小姐
Right you are, Miss Towler.
塞尔福里奇少爷 明晚的射击训练
Rifle training tomorrow evening, Master Selfridge.
最好尽快报名哦
Best get your name on the list as soon as possible.
当然了
Certainly.
谢谢
Thank you.
至少我能拿着枪了
At least I'll get to hold a gun.
- 非常感谢 - 谢谢
- Thank you very much. - Thank you.
这种布料非常轻 你摸一下
It's quite light. Feel that.
塞尔福里奇太太 明晚的射击训练
Rifle training, Mrs Selfridge.
塞尔福里奇少爷刚刚报名了
Master Selfridge has just signed up.
是吗? 这样吧 给我也报个名吧
Did he? You know, sign me up, too, will you?
说不定有其他女士也想学习射击呢
Maybe some of the ladies would like to learn to shoot as well.
女孩儿们! 谁有兴趣学习射击啊?
Ladies! Is anyone interested in learning how to fire a gun?
- 我一直想学怎么开枪呢! - 真的?
- I've always wanted to fire a gun! - Have you?
好的... 你们都想学?
Oh, right... all of you?
马德尔小姐 你在学习小提琴吗?
Are you taking music lessons, Miss Mardle?
麻烦您 我要去一层
Er, first floor, please.
不是的 这是我要送人的礼物
No, actually. It's a gift.
不得不说 这真是一份厚礼呀
Very generous gift, I must say.
要是收到礼物的人是我就好了
Wouldn't mind being on the receiving end myself.
公爵夫人 您大驾光临 我真是受宠若惊
Lady Mae. To what do we owe this honour?
你好呀 哈里 我就是来一次小小的购物狂欢
Hello, Harry. I'm just on a little shopping spree.
真高兴能够碰见你
Well, I'm very pleased that I caught you
我正有事相求呢
because I have a favour to ask you.
可别给我惹大♥麻♥烦就行哦
Nothing that will get me into too much trouble, I hope.
那倒不会 我明晚要参加一个牌局
Not in the least. I'm attending a card game tomorrow night
你要是能替我邀请劳斯利公爵
and I'd be very grateful
那就太好不过了
if you invited Lord Loxley on my behalf.
你说真的?
Really?
那我得事先提醒你
I must warn you
他可是对自己的牌技相当自信
he rather prides himself on his winning streak.
我想我应该不会输给他的
I think I can hold my own.
我相信你 牌局在哪儿办?
I'm sure you can. Where is it?
在黛尔芬俱乐部
Delphine's.
那一定会很有趣了
Well, it's bound to be very exciting, then.
到时候还会有其他政♥府♥官员也去
There'll be other government gentlemen there.
应该都是劳斯利公爵认识的人
Probably people Lord Loxley knows.
我会尽力而为的
I'll see what I can do.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
对了 您今天购物还满意吧?
Oh, um, I trust everything's to your satisfaction?
嗯 都很满意 除了时装部 哈里
Well, yes, everything but the fashion department, I'm afraid, Harry.
似乎你的伙计觉得女人只是晃荡在
Your chap there seems to think a woman is a mere bauble
男人身边的装饰品
to dangle off the arm of a man.
我觉得最好还是我亲自去说
I think it's best if I do this on my own.
这是我的家 他不能住在这儿
It's my house, he simply cannot stay.
如果... 如果你真想好了
Well, if... if you're sure?
那就祝你好运
Good luck.
请进
Oui?
杜邦先生 我能和您谈谈吗?
Er, Mr Dupont, might I have a word?
这琴是您的?
Is that yours?
不... 不是的
Er, no. Er... no.
这是... 给您的
It's erm... it's for you.
一点心意
A small gift.
我不能收
I cannot accept it.
那我只能坚持让您收下了
I'm afraid I'm going to have to insist.
马德尔小姐
I hate to think you waste your money,
我真的不想让您破费 但是...
Miss Mardle, but...
...我不知道
...I don't know
我还能不能演奏这把精致的小提琴
if I can play this beautiful instrument.
它会让我想家的
It will make me think of home.
杜邦先生 也许想家对你是件好事
It might do you good to think of home, Mr Dupont.
您是我这辈子遇见的心地最善良的人
I think you're the kindest person I meet in my whole life.
您刚才好像有事要和我说
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表