剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
前情提要
这些是我们的男儿们
These are our boys,
出征捍卫我们的国王和疆土
off to fight for King and country.
他问起一个女人 但是她走了
He was asking about a woman, but she left,
- 据我所知是去德国了 - 德国?
- back to Germany for all I know. - Germany?
我有理由相信勒卡雷先生
I have strong reason to believe Monsieur Leclair
正忙着干一些见不得人的事
is up to something untoward.
你不好奇他五年来都去哪了吗?
Don't you ever wonder where he's been for five years?
如果你再质疑我的爱国精神和个人人品
If you ever question my patriotism or personal integrity again,
我就对你不客气了
we'll exchange more than words.
我有空房♥间
I have room to spare,
而这些可怜的比利时难民又无家可归
and these poor Belgian refugees don't have enough roof over their heads.
我是弗洛里安·杜邦
I'm Florian Dupont.
比利时慈善救济会送我来的
The Belgian relief charity sent me.
什么风把你吹来啦?
To what do I owe this pleasure?
因为我一直很想你 爱德华先生
Because I've rather missed you, Mr Edwards.
我想和你约会 艾格尼思
I wanna ask you out, Agnes.
就因为我们曾经很亲近
Just because we were close once
并不代表你就能干涉我的事了
doesn't doesn't give you the right to interfere in my affairs.
我能为战争出力
I could help the war effort.
也许你找错人了 把这事交给我吧
Maybe you're talking to the wrong people. Leave it with me.
这是比尔·萨默泰姆
This is Bill Summertime.
我今晚见过哈里·塞尔弗里奇
I met Harry Selfridge tonight.
我觉得他能成为我们的人
I think he could be our man.
塞尔福里奇先生 第二季第六集
下去 谢谢
Down, please.
真可惜
Oh, it's such a shame.
把这些玩具就这么收走 没人玩它们
All those toys stored away, nobody to play with them.
反德的情绪正在高涨 克索普小姐
Anti-German feeling is running high, Miss Calthorpe.
店里规定不能摆放任何德国商品
It's store policy not to stock anything German.
你玩洋娃娃也太大了点吧?
Too old to play with dolls, aren't you?
不是我 是我妹妹露丝
It's not me I'm thinking of, it's my sister Ruth.
她没有多少玩具
She doesn't have many toys.
早上好 弗兰科
Morning, Franco.
早上好 格蕾丝
Morning, Grace.
七 八...
Seven, eight...
英国顶级化妆品品牌 始创于1834年
芮谜睫毛膏越来越受欢迎了 杰西
The Rimmel mascara is becoming popular, Jessie.
- 我们要主推它们 - 好的 霍金斯小姐
- I want to push it. - Yes, Miss Hawkins.
我想这周末去格林威治
I thought about going down to Greenwich this weekend,
看看船 吃个饭
see the boats, have a meal.
- 你愿意来吗? - 这周末不行
- Would you like to come? - I can't this weekend.
那下周呢?
The next one, then?
你不想跟我一起吗?
Do you not want to come with me?
我父亲说了我不能跟外国男孩出去玩
My father says I mustn't go out with foreign boys.
我很抱歉 弗兰科 但是只能这样了
I'm really sorry, Franco, but that's the way it is.
早上好 陶勒小姐
Good morning, Miss Towler.
早上好 勒卡雷先生
Morning, Mr Leclair.
听着 弗兰克 美国政♥府♥不能跟德英两国
Look, Frank, the American government shouldn't be trading with
同时有贸易来往
both Germany and Britain.
他们在发战争财
They're profiting from war.
- 我能引用下你说的话吗? - 当然可以
- Can I quote you on that? - You certainly can.
早上好 爱德华先生
Good morning, Mr Edwards.
塞尔福里奇夫人
Mrs Selfridge.
我会明天前写完
I'll write this up before tomorrow.
我很感激 谢谢 弗兰克
I appreciate it. Thanks, Frank.
- 怎么了? - 每个人都在离开伦敦
- What's the matter? - Everyone's leaving London.
这回又是谁走了?
Oh. Who's gone now?
- 海蒂·迈德森
- Hetty Madderson.
"亲爱的露思
"Dear Rose,
很抱歉不能出席下周的宴会了"
so sorry not to be able to come to dine next week."
很显然船上都挤满了美国人
Apparently the boats are crammed with Americans.
他们都不管看起来有多狼狈么?
Don't they care how bad it looks?
似乎不
Seems not.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好 塞尔福里奇先生
Morning, Mr Selfridge.
早上好 塞尔福里奇先生
Good morning, Mr Selfridge.
- 早上好 - 早上好 塞尔福里奇先生
- Good morning. - Good morning, Mr Selfridge.
这看起来真棒
This is looking splendid.
为你们部门感到骄傲 这正是我想看到的
Pride in your department, this is what I like to see.
真有趣 多数时间里我都忘了你是谁
It's funny. Most of the time I forget who you are.
我是说 我觉得你是个普通人 像我一样
I mean, I think you're normal, like me.
- 我是普通人 - 你是戈顿·塞尔福里奇
- I am normal. - You're Gordon Selfridge.
就算你想 也不行
You couldn't be normal if you tried.
- 早上好 先生 - 早上好
- Good morning, sir. - Morning.
- 早上好 塞尔福里奇先生 - 早上好
- Good morning, Mr Selfridge. - Morning.
部门主管们都在等着您呢 塞尔福里奇先生
The heads of department are waiting for you, Mr Selfridge.
我今早想跟你们谈谈库存的事 如大家所知
I wanna talk to you this morning about stock. As you know,
我们已经将德国商品全部下架
we've cleared German goods off the shelves
并且尽可能地替换成了英国商品
and replaced them as much as we can with British goods.
你们中的一些人干的非常不错
Some of you have done tremendously well.
比如霍金斯小姐
Miss Hawkins, for example.
谢谢 塞尔福里奇先生
Thank you, Mr Selfridge.
我很高兴地宣布雅德莉和潘海利根的香水
I'm pleased to say that Yardley and Penhaligon's perfume
上月销量涨了百分之五十
are up 50 percent on last month.
就是鼓励顾客去尝试新的商品
It's about encouraging the clients to embrace new merchandise.
一旦试过某个产品 他们通常都会喜欢
Once they've tried something they usually like it.
既然霍金斯小姐的方法在美妆部颇有成效
Now if Miss Hawkins can do it in beauty,
相信其它部门也可以
the rest of you can as well.
我们的爱国音乐会计划
Oh, how are we progressing with the
进展如何?
plans for our patriotic concert?
不错 董事长 不过我们仍在
Well, Chief, although we're still
寻找首席歌♥手
looking for our top-of-the-bill singer.
随时通知我
Keep me informed.
谢谢你们
Thank you all very much.
马德尔小姐 请等一下
Oh, Miss Mardle, one moment, please.
你觉得戈顿干的怎么样?
How do you think Gordon's doing?
很好
Oh, very well.
我对他也很满意
Mm, I'm pleased with him too.
那就把克索普小姐还给
Let's return Miss Calthorpe to you
你们配饰部 看看他能不能自力更生
in Accessories and see if he can stand on his own two feet.
- 好的 塞尔福里奇先生 - 还有件事
- Very good, Mr Selfridge. - One more thing.
我了解到你是位
I understand that you've become
经济独♥立♥的女士了
a woman of independent means.
是啊 但那改变不了什么
Well, yes, I have, but that doesn't change anything.
我对商店一如既往地投入
I'm still very committed to the store.
我更依赖你
I'm more committed to you.
商店里没你不行
The store wouldn't be the same without you.
我只是想说好好享受吧
I just wanted to say enjoy it.
享受什么?
Enjoy what?
你的钱
Your money.
你弟弟留给你是因为他想要你拿着
Your brother left it to you because he wanted you to have it.
不必愧疚
Don't feel guilty.
开心点才是 这是你应得的
Have fun with it. You deserve to.
谢谢你 塞尔福里奇先生
Thank you, Mr Selfridge.
你一直在接待客人
You've been receiving visitors.
一个参加我慈善活动的年轻人
A young man involved with one of my charities
这不是我们要说的 梅
This is not what we talked about, Mae.
我以为你懂的 我现在是一个有名望的人
I thought you understood. I am now a man of standing.
除了我没人能睡我妻子
Nobody lays with my wife but me.
劳斯利 把它还给我
Loxley, give that back to me.
能进入妻子的卧室 是男人的法定权利
It is a man's right, by law, to enter his wife's bedroom.
你不再需要这个了
You won't be requiring this anymore.
请等等 你和塞尔福里奇先生有约吗?
Excuse me? Do you have an appointment to see Mr Selfridge?
他会见我的
He'll see me.
塞尔福里奇先生 早上好
Mr Selfridge, good morning.
我是比尔·萨默泰姆
Bill Summertime.
我们在德小姐的牌局上见过
We met at Miss Day's card party.
我为国王陛下的政♥府♥效力
I work for His Majesty's Government.
请坐
Oh. Have a seat, please.
是埃杰顿勋爵让你来的吗?
Did Lord Edgerton send you?
我跟埃杰顿勋爵没任何关系
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表