剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
乔治·陶勒
George Towler.
即奥尔德肖特军训中心 位于英格兰汉普郡的奥尔德肖特市
去奥尔德肖特报告 下一个?
Report to Aldershot. Next?
你是住在平迈科 卡蒂斯路十八号♥的
You are Clarence Wilson
克拉伦斯·威尔逊?
of 18 Cattis Road Pimleco?
二十一岁没有身体疾病... ?
Twenty-one years old with no physical ailments...?
你一定感到很骄傲 艾格尼思
You must feel very proud, Agnes.
也非常恐惧
And utterly terrified.
天哪 这么明显吗?
Gosh. Is it that obvious?
有一座大房♥子是很不错
Having a large house is all well and good,
但是一个人住显得空荡荡的
but one does tend to rattle around in it.
总之 我想邀请你过来住
Anyway, I was going to invite you to come and stay there.
就待到乔治回来
Just until George returns.
如果你愿意?
If you'd like?
- 我非常愿意 - 很好 亲爱的
- I'd like that very much. - Splendid, my dear.
- 请原谅 - 当然
- Excuse me. - Of course.
- 一切都好吧? - 我必须找到维克托
- Is everything all right? - I must find Victor.
他在...
Well he's...
维克托!
Victor!
祖叔叔 他不行了
Its Uncle Gio, he's collapsed.
你知道吗? 我想我们圆♥满♥成功了
You know what? I think we pulled it off.
确实 但我们还有一个问题
Indeed. Yet it still leaves us with a problem.
- 谁来代替他们? - 不要怕
- Who will replace them? - Not to fear.
格罗夫先生已经有名单了
Mr Grove has it in hand.
快来读读吧!
Read all about it!
你将会收到我的信息的
You'll be hearing from me.
女人?!
Women?!
女人
Women.
在卸货区吗?
In the loading bay?
在卸货区 在厨房♥ 开卡车
In the loading bay, in the kitchens, driving the lorries.
这都是塞尔福里奇先生的主意?
And this was all Mr Selfridge's idea?
"如果我妻子的朋友可以做到
"If my wife's friends can do it,
任何人都可以"
anyone can."
这是他的原话
That's a direct quote from the Chief.
她们会接手工作直到男人们回来
They're to step in until the men return.
百货里所有职位同时面向男人和女人
Every job in the store is available to both men and women.
明天就发出广♥告♥
That advertisement goes in tomorrow.
女人?!
Women?!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
医生怎么说的?
What did the doctor say?
是心脏病发作
It's a heart attack.
这是个极好的主意 马德尔小姐
It's a wonderful idea, Miss Mardle.
我们必须尽可能的提供帮助
We must all help as much as we can.
我有空闲的房♥间 难民们又露宿街头
I have room to spare and refugees don't have a roof over their heads.
你看起来对此非常了解了?
You seem to know an awful lot about it?
这至少是我可以做的
It seemed the least I could do.
诺伊豪斯先生跟我很详细的说了他们的困难
Monsieur Neuhaus spoke to me at great length about their problems.
明显是个敏感的人
Clearly a most sensitive man.
维托利奥
Vittorio.
我在 叔叔
Here, Uncle.
医生呢?
The doctor?
走了 叔叔
Gone, Uncle.
这没什么
This is nothing.
我吃的东西对我有意见
Something I have eaten that didn't agree with me.
但是 直到我再次好起来...
But, until I am well again...
...你会留下来吗?
...you will stay?
接手这个家族
Take charge of this family.
当然了 叔叔
Of course, Uncle.
你答应了?
You promise me this?
我答应
I promime.
维克托!
Victor!
你要睡觉吗?
You're turning in?
你能帮我和恩里说晚安吗?
Would you say goodnight to Henri for me?
当然可以
Of course I will.
我眼睛快睁不开了
I can barely keep my eyes open.
我不知道你的女店员是怎么做到的
I don't know how your ladies manage.
我度过了美妙的一天
I had such a wonderful day.
谢谢你让这成为可能
Thank you for making it possible.
任何有理智的男人
How could any sane man
都不会拒绝这么美丽女人的要求
refuse the request of such a beautiful woman?
你不可救药了
You're incorrigible.
我掉入爱河了
I'm in love.
不可救药!
Incorrigible!
谢谢
Thank you.
所以 你是认真的 所有职位不分男女?
So, you meant it. Every job kept open?
- 没有例外 - 这将会引起轰动
- No exceptions. - It'll cause a stir.
所以 你要把它放在你的新专栏里?
So, you'll put it in your new column?
让塞尔福里奇带路 做榜样
Let Selfridges lead the way, set the example.
这些是我们的孩子 弗兰克 他们为我们战斗
These are our boys, Frank, they're fighting for us.
为我们而死
And dying for us.
比利时西南部城市
有从蒙斯来的消息 汇报了死亡情况
There's news from Mons. Reports of many dead.
数百的 也许更多 我军溃败
Hundreds, maybe more. It was a rout.
- 你确定吗? - 我有可靠消息来源
- You're quite sure? - These are reliable sources.
在场那个人我全心相信他
Men on the ground I'd trust with my life.
最糟糕的是?
The worst of it?
基奇纳 时任英国国防大臣
丘吉尔和基奇纳不让我写出真♥相♥
Churchill and Kitchener won't let me write the truth.
新闻局! 镇♥压♥局吧!
Press Bureau! Suppress Bureau!
我们的人有权利知道他们的行军目的地
Our men have a right to know what they're marching into.
这是审查制度 不折不扣的
This is censorship, pure and simple.
一场战役不能导致战争
One battle does not make a war.
- 也许他们有好的理由 - 你赞成这个?
- They probably have good reason. - You approve of this?
人们需要领袖 鼓舞人心的领袖
Men need leaders, inspirational leaders.
所以你愚弄他们?
So you'd make fools of them?
仅仅是一点对不确定性的暗示 都会破坏士气
The merest hint of uncertainty will wreck morale.
他们需要相信
They need to believe.
或者我们让他们相信?
Or we make them believe?
对不起 哈里 但是这次我和你有分歧
I'm sorry, Harry, but this time you and I will have to differ.
我会写好你的故事
I'll run your story.
这是此时此刻我唯一仅有的
Right now it's the only one I've got.
不能说他没警告过我们
Can't say he didn't warn us.
每一天都说
Every day the same.
"我快死了 维托利奥"
"I'm dying, Vittorio."
愚蠢的老东西
Silly, old fool.
他让我承诺呆在这里
He made me promise to stay here.
他的遗愿
His last wish.
你的家族需要你 弗兰科 加布埃拉...
Your family need you. Franco, Gabriella...
无论如何 我认为我做不到
Anyway, I don't think I could have managed
在同一天跟你和乔治说再见
to say goodbye to both you and George on the same day.
这样至少让我留下了你们其中的一个
At least this way I get to keep one of you.
我不是懦夫 艾格尼丝
I'm no coward, Agnes.
我知道
I know that.
我... 我很抱歉
Oh, I'm... I'm so sorry.
恩 我该走了
Erm... Here... I, I should go.
这是给家人的时间
This is a time for family.
我会告诉格罗夫先生你的事
I'll let Mr Grove know about your loss.
你爱她
You love her.
谢谢你这么快就来了
Thank you for coming on such short notice.
谢谢 你的酒...
Thank you. For the drink and...
...还有故事
...and the story.
很晚了 他来干什么?
It's late. What did he want?
没什么 就是为他的新专栏找些素材
Oh, nothing, just a quote for his new column.
你懂我的 不能拒绝宣传
You know me, can never resist publicity.
- 晚安 爸爸 - 晚安 儿子
- Night, Pa. - Good night, son.
我要出去
I'm going out.
去酒吧?
To the pub?
我们要庆祝
We're celebrating.
好吧 不能这样去 不行
Well, not like that, you're not.
- 艾格! - 乔治·陶勒!
- Aggie! - George Towler!
我已经照顾你很多年了
I've looked after for you for years,
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表