剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
他准备出庭作证
He's prepared to testify in court,
说你猥亵过他
that you took advantage of his innocence.
我会尽我所能
I'll see what I can do.
如果你以为谋得委员会的职位
If you think getting a place on a committee
就会能解决你的财政危机 这就错了
will solve your financial bother, you're wrong.
我没有财政危机
I'm not in financial bother.
现在 权利已经在商业巨头手中了
Power has shifted to the captains of commerce.
像哈里·塞尔弗里奇的那种人
People like Harry Selfridge,
但你似乎在他全体员工面前对他无礼
whom you apparently insulted in front of his entire staff.
很高兴看见你 埃杰顿 期望和你的合作
Good to see you, Egerton. Look forward to working with you.
- 今天怎么样 - 不好过
- How was your day? - Long.
拿上你的外套 我带你出去
Grab your coat. I'm taking you out.
妈妈要来吗?
Is Ma coming?
不 她今晚和德小姐有计划
No, she has plans this evening with Miss Day.
我希望她能来
I wish she could come.
我想念她还有姐姐们
I miss her, and the girls.
我要跟你说 这事你妈妈都还不知道的
I'm going to tell you something your mother doesn't even know yet.
我要尽全力让这个家庭再回到一起
I am going to do my darndest to get this family back together.
来吧
Come on.
精彩的书 我爱不释手
Wonderful book, I couldn't put it down.
- 恭喜你 黛尔芬 - 谢谢你 亲爱的
- Congratulations, Delphine. - Thank you, darling.
他们读了都很喜欢
They've read my book and they like it.
当然喜欢了 你很有才华
Of course they do, you're brilliant.
敬夏日庄园一杯
To The Summer House!
还要敬你为我安排读书会
And to you, for organising it.
你是个出色舞者 霍金斯小姐
You are an excellent dancer, Miss Hawkins.
叫我吉蒂
Call me Kitty.
在这里 我们都以名字相称
I reckon everyone's on first name terms in here.
吉蒂 那你就叫我弗兰克
Kitty, and you must call me Frank.
小姐 再来一杯酒
Miss. Another drink.
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
你确实变了 自从上次见到你后
You've certainly changed, since I saw you last.
当然会变的
Well, I should hope so!
塞尔福里奇百货的化妆部门只是个开始
And the Beauty Department at Selfridges is just the beginning.
我的梦想是为科蒂工作
My dream is to work for Coty.
他非常聪明 商品有针对不同阶层的价格
He's so clever. He sells at all different price points.
他在巴黎的总部被叫做
His headquarters outside Paris are called
香水之城
The City of Perfumes.
你也是聪明人 不是吗 我喜欢有野心的女孩
You're a clever one, aren't you? I like ambition in a girl.
但我们先讨论现在吧
But, let's talk about the present.
你今晚有什么计划吗
What are your plans for tonight?
因为我是个售货员 你就认为可以占我便宜?
Just because I'm a shop girl you think you can take advantage of me?
不 不 我就是 我以为你懂的
No, no. I just... I thought you understood.
懂些什么呢
Understood what exactly?
对不起 我误会了
I'm sorry. I've got this all wrong.
今晚很愉快 但是我要回家了 晚安
It's been a lovely evening, but I need to get home. Good night.
吉蒂! 霍金斯小姐!
Kitty! Miss Hawkins!
我在想
I was thinking erm...
让我们合伙吧
Why don't I come in with you?
- 合伙? - 经营俱乐部啊
- Come in with me? At the club!
你在船上说过 你在找合作伙伴
You said on the boat you were looking for a partner...
不 亲爱的 这风险太大了
No, darling, that would be far too risky.
怎么说 你丈夫都不会同意的
Anyway, your husband wouldn't approve.
我自己有钱 不需要他的同意
I have my own money, so he doesn't have to.
反正 我不需要他的许可
Anyway, I don't need his approval.
这个想法 我难以抗拒
That's an irresistible thought.
恩里?
Henri?
你说什么?
What did you say?
只是 我以为看到以前的熟人了
I just... I thought I saw someone I used to know.
好电影 对吧 儿子?
Great movie, huh, son?
是的 谢谢你带我去 爸爸
I'll say. Thank you for taking me, Pa.
这是黛尔芬 德的俱乐部
This is Delphine Day's club.
在这里等一下 我看看你妈妈要不要一起走
Wait here and I'll see if your mother wants to come with us.
但这是真的 这真是真的
It's true though! It's really true.
弗朗兹·费迪南德大公被刺杀
Archduke Franz Ferdinand assassinated!
- 她要一起吗 - 她说不用等她了
- Is she coming? - She said don't wait for her.
大公被击毙
Archduke shot dead.
让我们去我们自己的家
Let's get ourselves home.
弗朗兹·费迪南德大公被刺杀
Archduke Franz Ferdinand assassinated!
战争即将来临 军队需要补给
A war's coming. The military needs supplies.
我需要你帮我向你那个商场朋友谋个职位
I need you to get me in a room with your shopkeeper friend.
我们之间怎么了?
What's going on with us?
已经没有"我们"了 维克托
There is no 'us', Victor.
如你所知 她和孩子一起
As you know, she's with child.
那就生第四个
That will make four!
我的生活很混乱
My life is chaos.
露思有点不安
Rose is a bit restless.
- 你好 恩里 - 你在这干什么?
- Hello, Henri. - What are you doing here?
我能给你点建议吗?
Can I give you some advice?
我想我比你更了解我的妻子
I think I know my wife better than you do.
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表