剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
I don't need help!
这是关于充分尊重工人
It's about fully respecting workers.
在我们签字之前难道不需要先开会讨论吗?
Don't you need to go to a meeting before signing up?
完全不需要 只要想来 随时欢迎
You don't need to do any of that. Just come along when ever you want.
先生们 你们这是在擅闯私人地方
Gentlemen you're trespassing on private property.
我们是受法律保障的 这位先生
We uphold the law, Mr...?
我姓陶勒 我叫乔治陶勒
Towler. George Towler.
我是阿诺德·哈斯顿
Arnold Huxton.
我们只是想让伦敦的工人知道...
Just letting London workers know...
我们可以给予他们什么
what we could offer them.
听着 我本人也支持工会...
Look, I'm all for unions...
不过是在它们有需要的时候
where they're needed.
我在这儿已经工作了5年了...
But I've worked here five years...
没有工会 我们过的也不错
and we rub along just fine without one.
您看一下我们对未来的展望吧
Take a look at our vision for the future.
我们在邦德街道站旁边有一个宣传站...
We have a booth by Bond Street Station...
你们感兴趣可以去那儿
if you want to get in touch.
- 哈斯顿先生 谢谢您 - 我的荣幸
- Thank you, Mr Huxton. - Pleasure.
- 谢谢你们 - 先生们
- Thank you very much. - Gents.
- 露思! - 嗨 哈里
- Rose! - Hey, Harry.
塞尔福里奇先生 下午好
Good afternoon, Mr Selfridge.
弗兰科 我要一杯黑咖啡 谢谢
Black coffee, Franco, thank you.
我昨晚说的事情你有再考虑过吗?
Have you thought about what I said last night?
哈里我只想和你好好地喝杯下午茶...
Harry, I just thought it would be nice...
就是这么简单
to take afternoon coffee with you. That's all.
从现在起 我也是
That'll do me for now.
- 怎么了? - 我觉得你有事要问我?
- What? - I have the feeling you have something to ask me?
黛尔芬想让我问你...
Delphine wondered...
愿不愿意在她俱乐部办员工派对
if you'd hold the staff party in her Club.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
还是在这儿办更好吧
It makes more sense to have it here.
毕竟那是为商场的员工举♥行♥的派对
A store event for people that work here.
可是哈里在那儿办对大家将会是很大的犒赏
But Harry, it would be such a treat for them.
怎么说呢 那黛尔芬必须办得体体面面才行
I'm not sure. I mean, Delphine would have to get it absolutely right.
这个当然 她有充足的动力
Well, she'd have every incentive to.
我正在考虑投资她的俱乐部
I'm thinking of investing in the club.
- 投资她的俱乐部? - 是的
- Investing in her club? - Mm-hm.
你觉得那么做明智吗?
You think that's a wise move?
现在说来尚早 我们还在商议
Well, it's early days. We're still negotiating.
那派对怎么样呢?
Now, what about this party, mm?
也就是为了你 我会好好考虑的
Well, only because it's you... I'll consider it.
- 陶勒小姐? - 你好 撒克里先生
- Miss Towler? - Yes, Mr Thackeray.
你现在不是应该在时尚部吗?
You were supposed to be at the Fashion Department.
对 十分钟之前
Ten minutes ago.
是的
Erm... Yes.
对... 对不起 撒克里先生
I... I'm sorry, Mr Thackeray.
只不过我现在手头上事情太多了
It's just I've got an awful lot on.
我需要布置行李箱的橱窗 棕榈宫...
The luggage window display, the Palm Court...
我保证 今天一定会去找你的
I will get to you today, I promise.
不如就5点吧 等商场关门之后
Let's say five o'clock. After closing.
真是忙碌的小蜜蜂呀
Busy, busy bee, aren't we?
那我就等着见您了
I look forward to seeing you then.
- 嗨 恩里 - 露思
- Hello, Henri. - Rose.
好久不见
It's been a long time.
你到这儿来干嘛?
What are you doing here?
我可以进去吗?
Do you mind if I come in?
进来
Erm...no.
你是怎么找到我的?
How did you find me?
我上次好像在黛尔芬俱乐部看见你了
I thought I saw you at Delphine's.
黛尔芬俱乐部? 你在那儿干什么?
At Delphine's? What were you doing at Delphine's?
黛尔芬是我的一个朋友
She's a friend of mine.
是吗?
Really?
恩里 你气色不错
You look well, Henri.
露思 你不要骗我了
You don't need to lie, Rose.
自从上次看见你 许多事都变了
A lot's changed since I saw you last.
哈里也变了
Harry's changed.
你在纽约不太顺利?
New York didn't work out for you?
- 嗯 - 对不起
- No. - I'm sorry.
滚开 滚开
Get out, get out.
我很理解你... 关于...
I understand about that, about...
工作不顺利的事
things not working out.
你现在有钱 有家庭 有保障
You've got money, family, security.
露思 你还有什么不顺利的呢?
What exactly hasn't worked out for you, Rose?
我今天来不是说我的 我是想和你谈谈哈里
I'm not here to talk about me. I'm here to talk about Harry.
他很想你
He misses you.
你们两个闹掰后 他心里真的很不好受
He feels very badly about the way you two parted.
如果他真的不好受
If he feels so bad,
为什么今天来这儿的是你 而不是他?
why is it you are here and not him?
他不知道我今天来这儿了
He doesn't know that I'm here.
哈里真的很需要一个像你这样的好朋友
Harry really needs a true friend.
而且恕我直言 恩里 看起来...
And forgive me, Henri, but it looks like...
什么?
What?
看起来你也很需要朋友
Well, it looks like you could do with a friend too.
我不需要你们的施舍
I don't need charity.
恩里 你为什么就不让哈里帮帮你呢?
Henri, just... Why don't you let Harry help you?
我不需要他帮我
I don't need Harry's help.
我就算再也见不到他 我也不在乎
I don't care if I never see him again.
你走吧 露思
Please, Rose.
再见
Goodbye.
陶勒小姐 你可算来了
Miss Towler, at last.
撒克里先生 我说过我一定会来的
I said I'd get here, Mr Thackeray.
确实是 而且就差一点你就准时了
Indeed you did. And almost on time.
事实上 我也邀请塞尔福里奇先生
In fact, I've requested Mr Selfridge's presence
今天和我们一起开会了
for our meeting.
他来了
And here he is now.
塞尔福里奇先生
Mr Selfridge,
很感谢您抽出宝贵时间和我们见面
thank you for giving us a moment of your valuable time.
撒克里 你想讨论什么事?
What's this about, Thackeray?
我一直在思考您关于皇家展览的构思
I've been thinking about your Empire idea.
而且思考得非常认真 塞尔福里奇先生
Thinking hard, Mr Selfridge.
还有呢?
And?
我们为何不把这个活动推广到整个商场呢?
Why not roll the idea out storewide?
每个部门 从文具部到这里的时尚部
Every department.
把大不列颠和殖民地
Showcase the best of Britain and the colonies
最棒的商品全部用陈列橱展示出来
from the stationary department to up here in fashion.
我喜欢这个想法
I like it.
把它做成一个持续一周的盛事
Make it a week long festival
展现出大英帝国最棒的一面
of all that is truly great about the Empire.
我们可以用这个口号♥
We'd be saying that
您可以永远信赖塞尔福里奇百货商场
you can trust us at Selfridge's to put our best foot forward at all times.
塞尔福里奇永远与您同在
And that we're here to stay.
相信塞尔福里奇先生
Trust, Mr Selfridge.
在这个动荡的时代 这就是人们非常缺乏的
That's what people sorely lack in these uncertain times.
多么好的想法
It's good thinking.
比你的设想更丰富一点 陶勒小姐
A little more than you bargained for, Miss Towler.
你能解决它吗?
Can you handle it?
- 当然 塞尔福里奇先生 - 非常好
- Of course, Mr Selfridge. - Excellent.
我期待你所有的想法
I look forward to all of your ideas.
我也是
As do I.
如果我能... 在任何地方帮助你...
Do let me know if I can...
请告诉我
assist you in any way at all.
早安 梅
Good morning, Mae.
我与塞尔福里奇的会面安排过了吗?
Have you arranged my meeting with Selfridge?
嗯
Mm.
我问过他的秘书了 他正在旅行
I spoke to his secretary. He's travelling.
非常忙碌的人
Very busy man.
我希望你不是在骗我 梅
I hope that you're not lying to me, Mae.
那你想怎样?
What are you going to do?
威胁我吗?
Blackmail me?
就像威胁你朋友一样?
As you blackmailed your friend?
别和我玩游戏
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表