剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
但他确实提到劳斯利伯爵回来伦敦了
But, he did say Lord Loxley was back in town.
让你很吃惊吧
Was that a surprise?
确实是
Actually, yes.
重新适应这里一定很困难
It must be difficult, re-adjusting.
我的婚姻就是场经营运动
My marriage is an exercise in management.
这可以接受 因为 我不爱我的丈夫
Which is acceptable, because, I don't love my husband.
如果你爱的话 就会更加复杂
It must be so much more complicated if you do.
陶勒小姐瞎搞一通
Miss Towler's put the cat amongst the pigeons.
她肯定取得了塞尔福里奇先生的同意
She must have agreed it with Mr Selfridge.
有人知道这是什么吗
Does anyone know what it is?
我保证 一旦幕布放下来
I promise you, once the screens are down
装饰好 看起来就会很棒
and it's properly dressed, it will look wonderful.
我不管它是否会看起来像泰姬陵
I don't care if it looks like the Taj Mahal.
你这样做 并没有征得我的同意
You did this without consulting me.
你说得很清楚你不想管 所以
You made it quite clear you didn't want to get involved so...
读书会就在明天 我没时间去征得所有人意见
The reading is tomorrow and I don't have time to consult everyone.
明天跟我们一起去读书会吧 梅
Come to this reading with us, Mae.
噢 谢谢你
Oh, that's kind.
但是 听黛尔芬 德讲她的爱人们
But, listening to Delphine Day drone on about her lovers
并不是我想要的愉快早晨
isn't my idea of a jolly morning.
我并不赞同这个人的轻率言行
I disapprove of this fad for indiscretion.
德小姐是露思的一个新朋友
Miss Day is a new friend of Rose's.
噢
Oh.
我们在来英的船上认识 她很有趣
We met on the boat coming over. She's a lot of fun.
嗯 好吧 我只能说 小心点
Hmm, well, all I can say is, be careful.
我很喜欢和她一起
Well, I'm enjoying her company.
我不觉得那有什么问题
I don't see anything wrong with that.
我肯定你们有事要谈所以
I am sure you two have something you need to talk about so...
恕我失陪了 梅
If you'll excuse me, Mae.
噢 天哪
Oh dear.
噢 我说错话了
Oh. I put my foot in it.
不是因为你 是我 我们在吵戈顿的事
It's not you, it's me. We had an argument about Gordon.
- 我想她还没原谅我 - 噢
- I don't think she's forgiven me. - Oh...
哈里我想为劳斯利的行为道歉
Harry, I wanted to apologise for Loxley's behaviour.
他通常不会这么不讲理
Well, he isn't quite so unreasonable, usually.
请别担心 我只是更关心你
Please, don't worry. I was just more concerned about you.
噢 我能照顾好我自己
Oh. I can look after myself.
但还是谢谢你
But, thank you anyway.
如果你需要我的帮助 随时找我
If you need my help, you know where I am.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
- 需要帮助吗 - 不!
- Do you want a hand? - No!
不 不 谢谢 我可以的
No, no, thanks. I can do it.
随你便
Suit yourself.
给德小姐的衣服
The clothes for Miss Day.
谢谢 这
Thank you. They're...
这很完美
They're perfect.
这里说 她跟很多男人有过关系
It says here, she's had affairs with hundreds of men.
不会吧! - 大多都是外国人
No! - Foreigners, lots of them.
让我看看
Let's have a look.
克索普小姐 回到你的岗位上去
Miss Calthorpe, back to your station.
德小姐 你希望你的新书有什么成绩呢?
Miss Day. What are you hoping to achieve with your new book?
我希望人们享受它 这是最重要的
I want people to enjoy it, that's the important thing.
- 早上好 德小姐 - 早上好
- Good morning, Miss Day. - Good morning.
你在找什么东西吗?
Are you looking for something particular?
没有 我就是随便看看
No, I'm just browsing.
请允许我建议您试试这款新香水?
Can I suggest you try this new scent?
这是娇兰的蓝色时刻
It's Guerlain, L'Heure Bleu.
好啊
I love that.
请允许我
If you'll allow me.
噢 我很喜欢
Oh. I love it.
这是什么味的?
What's in it?
它是百花香型
It has a floral bouquet,
佛手柑 八角
bergamot, aniseed and
香草和熏草豆柔滑的基调
a velvety base of vanilla and Tonka bean.
我帮您装起来
I'll get it boxed up for you.
因为不是很清楚 所以错过了昨天最后的版面
We missed yesterday's late edition because we had so little notice.
希望人们会过来
I hope people are going to come.
到时就知道了
We'll see.
他们都是哪里来的?
Where did they all come from?
- 先生们 - 塞尔福里奇先生
- Gentlemen. - Mr.Selfridge.
陶勒小姐 你做的非常好
Miss Towler, you've done a terrific job.
很漂亮 我为你自豪
It looks wonderful. I couldn't be more proud of you.
这完全是做得太过了
It's completely over done.
这女孩根本不知道自己在做什么
The girl has no idea what she's doing.
不 你错了 这个做得很有才华
No, you're wrong. It's brilliant.
再次谢谢你 塞尔福里奇先生
Thank you again. Thank you, Mr Selfridge.
做得好 你布置的很漂亮
Well done. You put on a grand show.
谢谢你 维克托
Thank you, Victor.
女士们 我们可以开始了吗?
Ladies, shall we get started?
好运
Good luck.
我听见门在夏日的房♥间里砰地关上
"I heard the door to the summer house slam.
我精疲力竭的躺着 在老虎毯上
"I lay exhausted, on the tiger rug.
他用他的方式和我在一起
"He'd had his way with me,
但是我从他那里感觉不到愉悦
but I too had received my pleasure from him.
那个下午晚些时候 当我独自醒来
"Later that afternoon when I awoke alone
从一场深深地 愉悦地睡梦中
"from a very deep and pleasurable sleep,
太阳的余韵穿过茉莉花
"the evening sunlight was penetrating the jasmine.
它的道道闪耀金光使花朵更醒目
"Its golden shafts highlighting the flowers with millions of sparkles...
你觉得她们真的喜欢吗
Do you think, they're actually, enjoying it?
天才会知道
Goodness knows.
我们结合的记忆涌入我的想象
"..memories of our union flooded my mind's eye..."
- 读书会开始了吗? - 是的 最好快点
- Has the reading started? - Yes. Better hurry.
我认识黛尔芬·德 她会一直成功的
Knowing Delphine Day, she'll be making it up as she goes along.
我认为她很了不起
Well, I think she's wonderful.
- 我想去她的俱乐部 - 是吗
- I'd love to go to that club of hers. - Would you now?
那让我带上你去吧
Then why don't I take you?
披上丝绸围在我裸♥露♥的肩膀上
"Draping a silk throw around my naked shoulders,
我冲到湖边 丢掉长袍
"I dashed to the lakeside, discarded the robe,
然后我把自己浸在凉爽的闪闪发光的湖水里
"and immersed myself into the cool glittering waters.
我感觉神清气爽 不知怎么地更有力量
"I felt refreshed and somehow, more powerful."
我错过什么了?
What have I missed?
目前为止 两任丈夫 无数个情人
So far, two husbands and umpteen lovers.
我给自己倒了一杯香槟
"I poured myself a glass of champagne
感觉它那完美的气泡骚动着我的灵魂
"and felt its perfect bubbles tickle my soul.
接下来的早晨我站在火车站
"The following morning I stood at the train station,
我的行李箱在我身旁
"my suitcase by my side.
我独自一人 但是是自♥由♥的
"I was alone, but free.
在那一刻 我决定
"In that moment, I decided,
我再也不要将自己拴在一个男人身上
"I would never tie myself to a man again.
我的生活也许是艰辛的 也许是孤独的
"My life may be hard, it may be lonely,
但是我会追寻我的目标
"but I would follow my star.
我将会是忠于自己的女人
"I would be a woman, true to myself."
哈里这非常棒 谢谢
Harry. That was wonderful. Thank you.
我在想今晚我们一起去剧院 露思
I was thinking that we could go to the cinema tonight, Rose.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you say?
噢 黛尔芬有个派对
Oh. Delphine's having a party.
- 我已经答应要去了 - 噢
- I already said I would go. - Oh.
那就下次吧
Another time then.
好啊
Yeah.
我想为国家尽我的微薄之力
I want to do my bit for the country.
军队采购委员会似乎很有意思
The Military Procurement Committee looks interesting.
你不可能一回来就谋得好职位
You can't just swan back and demand a plum role.
我很想帮忙 但这是不可能的
Look, I'd like to help, but it's not possible.
你还是没变 对吧 班提
You haven't changed, have you, Bunty?
我不懂你的意思
I don't follow.
一定要我说出来吗
Do I have to spell it out?
这里有一份签署声明
I have a signed statement here.
叫菲尼亚斯的年轻人
Young man by the name of Phineas.
很帅气 如果你好这口的话
Handsome, if you like that sort of thing.
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表