剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
我保证这份绝妙的礼物可以赢得芳心!
I guarantee this wonderful gift could woo a harem!
我可负担不起
Too rich for my blood.
还是找个百万富翁吧
Find yourself a millionaire.
好主意 要是在场诸位有人是就好了...
Wonderful idea. If only we had one in the audience...
哈里·塞尔弗里奇先生!
Mr Harry Selfridge!
拜托 我只是个看客
Please. I am merely an observer.
得了吧!
Oh, go on!
没有一个想吸引的人?
No-one you want to impress?
那好! 我出十八磅
Fine! £18.
不好意思 我听得不太清
I'm sorry, I didn't quite hear that.
他是不是说二十磅?
Did he say £20?
对! 就是二十磅!
Yes! £20!
这儿太吵了 二十磅一次 两次
It's so loud in here. Going, going.
塞尔福里奇先生成交... 二十五磅
Sold to Mr Selfridge...for £25.
弗兰科?
Franco?
嘿! 住手...
Hey! Pack it in...
- 我们押钱了 - 回去工作! 所有人
- There's money on this. - Get back to work! All of you.
或者你亲自跟塞尔福里奇去解释!
Or you can explain yourselves to Mr Selfridge!
他叫我们懦夫 说我们拒绝参军
He called us cowards. Said we were refusing to sign up.
那你们就打架了?
So you start a fight?
为什么要为一个仇恨我们的国家去参军?
Why sign up for a country that hates us?
别动 否则会更严重
Sit still or you'll make it worse.
他们全是笨蛋 包括维克托和乔治
They're all idiots, Victor, George included.
也许他们是对的
Or maybe they're right.
你的靴子备受推崇 普拉特先生
Your boots come highly recommended, Mr Pratt.
两处缝合 老爷 为了牢固
Double stitched seams, M'Lord, for strength.
鞋帮是全皮的
Fully-treated leather uppers.
九十天防水保障
Guaranteed waterproof for 90 days.
你知道这是一个价值很高的合同吗?
You understand this is a very valuable contract?
当然知道 老爷
Absolutely, M'Lord.
今天我见了好几个像你一样的人 商人
I'm seeing several people like you today. Tradesmen.
良性竞争
Healthy competition.
我们提供最优质的商品
We supply nothing but the best.
塞尔福里奇先生自己...
Mr Selfridge himself...
是的 是的 我不要听废话
Yes, yes. I don't need the patter.
普拉特先生 我要的是拿回我的钱
What I need, Mr Pratt, is my money back.
或者至少拿回一点
Or, at least some of it.
作为对我持续光顾的回报 你明白吗?
In return for my continued patronage. If you understand me?
我保证 我给了你最优♥惠♥的价格
I can assure you I've quoted you my very best price.
你是个诚实的人吗? 普拉特先生
Are you an honest man, Mr Pratt?
- 当然 老爷 - 谢谢
- Of course, M'Lord! - Thank you.
有你这句话就够了
That's all I need to know.
你不一定非要去
You don't HAVE to go.
不 我要去
Yes, I do.
事实是 我就是无法面对我自己
Truth is, I just couldn't face myself.
我不能每天早上都穿着漆皮鞋
I couldn't put on patent leather every morning,
却知道与此同时 乔治在系军靴的鞋带
knowing George was lacing his boots at the same time.
为了男人的骄傲? 不 但是...
So, male pride? No, but...
也许有值得为之奋斗的事
Maybe there are some things that are worth fighting for.
不要这样对我 维克托 克里诺
Oh, well, don't do this for me, Victor Colleano.
如果你想为我做些事 留在这里 我不想你走
If you want to do something for me, stay here, I don't want you to go.
每位士兵都需要一个回家的理由
Every soldier needs something to come home for.
或一个人
Or someone.
我只需担心你们两个
Well, then I'll just have to worry about the two of you.
替我照顾乔治好吗?
Look after George for me, won't you?
我知道法国女孩什么样儿
I know what French girls are like,
比德国人的子弹更致命
far more deadly than a German bullet.
我不会让他离开我的视线 我保证
I won't let him out of my sight. Promise.
非常感谢你今天的帮助
Thank you so much for your help today.
你知道我的 总是乐衷于新体验
Well, you know me, always game for new experiences.
自从劳斯利回到城里 事情变得...
Since Loxley came back to town, things have been...
很麻烦
They've been difficult.
参与今天的事情 我很享受
I really enjoyed being part of today.
你知道你总是能指望我吧 无论发生什么
You do know you can always count on me, no matter what happens.
你什么意思?
How do you mean?
梅 一切都好吗?
Mae, is everything all right?
永远不要担心我 露思 永远 我很好
Never worry about me, Rose. Never. I'm fine.
我就像一个浴缸里的香槟软木塞
I'm like a champagne cork in the bathtub.
总是弹得起来 这方面有点像德小姐
Always popping back up. A bit like Miss Day in that respect.
她确实充满惊喜
She's certainly full of surprises.
我必须承认 她今天非常有趣
I must admit, she was, she was very entertaining today.
她太不可思议了
Wasn't she incredible?
真希望我能有她的自信
I wish I had her confidence.
她看到想要的东西就直接拿走
She sees something she wants and she just takes it.
非常鼓舞人心
It's very inspiring.
确实
Quite.
当然 除非是你想保留的东西
Unless, of course, it's something you want to keep.
被哄骗了! 在我自己的店里!
Hoodwinked! In my own store!
抱歉 哈里
I'm sorry, Harry.
但是 如果有人值得拥有它 那就是露思了
But, if anyone deserves it, Rose does.
公然的慷慨是多么好的宣传啊
And, naked generosity is such good publicity.
你也许是对的
You may be right.
募集资金是很顺利 但是我能做更多
Raising money is all very well, but, I can do so much more.
你不会想应征吧?
You're not thinking of enlisting, are you?
我是认真的 我能为战争出力
I'm serious. I could help the war effort.
作为美国人 我还能自♥由♥出行
As an American I'm still free to travel.
比起参军 我能做的更多
I can do better than boots and breeches.
也许你找错人了 把这事交给我吧
Maybe you're talking to the wrong people. Leave it with me.
也许我能让你认识一些新朋友
Perhaps I can make you a few new friends.
很高兴我们看法一致
I'm glad we see eye to eye.
这周末之前我要第一批货物
I need the first consignment by the end of the week.
还有我们的财务安排?
And our financial arrangement?
我会亲自去存的 老爷
I'll deposit it myself, M'Lord.
- 一定会谨慎 - 最好是
- Discretion assured. - Better be.
我们是一条船上的蚂蚱 一荣俱荣 一损俱损
This ship goes down, then she's taking all hands with her.
这是你我之间的秘密 只有你知我知
This must be kept between us and us alone.
没人想遇到麻烦
Nobody wants any problems.
感谢大家
Thanks to all of you,
我们为了这项意义重大的活动募集了大笔资金
we have raised a great deal of money for a very worthy cause.
请大家举起酒杯 向促成此事的人们致敬
I ask you now to raise your glasses to the people who made this possible.
我的妻子 露思
My wife, Rose,
还有塞尔福里奇的忠实支持者们
and the stalwarts of Selfridges.
塞尔福里奇的忠实支持者们
The stalwarts of Selfridges.
现在 我有最后一个惊喜送给大家
And now, I have one final surprise for all of you.
请跟我来
Follow me, please.
这边
This way.
这是什么?
What's this?
肩膀放松
Shoulders back.
挺起胸膛
Chests out.
起步... 走!
And... quick march!
左 左 左
Left. Left. Left.
女士们先生们...
Ladies and Gentlemen...
这些是我们的孩子 我们的男人
These are our boys. Our men.
我们的士兵
Our soldiers.
出征捍卫我们的国王和国家
Off to fight for King and Country.
当他们得胜归来时
And when they return victorious,
他们每个人都将重新得到
every man will have his job
塞尔福里奇百货的工作
waiting for him at Selfridges.
英雄适合的工作
A job fit for a hero.
为塞尔福里奇旅欢呼三声
Three cheers for the Selfridge Brigade.
- 嘿嘿! - 万岁!
- Hip hip! - Hooray!
- 嘿嘿! - 万岁!
- Hip hip! - Hooray!
- 嘿嘿! - 万岁!
- Hip hip. - Hooray!
先生们 你们都有参军的自♥由♥! 队伍解散!
Men. You are all free to sign up! Company, dismissed!
写信给我 霍金斯小姐
Write to me, Miss Hawkins!
每个人都需要一个心上人!
Everyone needs a sweetheart!
我一定会的! 乔治每天都会写
Of course I will, George! Every day without fail.
为国王 国家和吉蒂·霍金斯小姐欢呼三声!
Three cheers! King, Country and Miss Kitty Hawkins!
嘿嘿! 万岁!
Hip hip hooray!
- 名字? - 陶勒
- Name? - Towler.
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表