剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
build your vulgar shop here and get rich.
你对这个国家毫无作为
You've done absolutely nothing for this country.
你有客人 塞尔福里奇先生
There's a guest to see you, Mr Selfridge.
他在中庭等你
He's waiting in the courtyard.
谢谢
Thank you.
萨默泰姆先生 晚上好
Mr Summertime. Good evening.
塞尔福里奇先生
Mr Selfridge.
我们需要知道你的答复
We need to know your answer.
对于上次政♥府♥不用我为战争出力的事
Well, I made a fuss about the government
我还有些介怀
not using me for the war effort.
如果这次我拒绝的话就成了懦夫和伪君子了
I'd be a coward and a hypocrite if I said no.
好人 现在 这些是我们
Good man. Now, here's the names of the manufacturers
想见的制♥造♥商的名单
we wanted to try to meet.
最上面这个我们尤为感兴趣
The name at the top is of particular interest to us.
几周后他就会去柏林 所以...
He's due in Berlin in the next couple of weeks, so...
我们可能随时让你去
we maybe ask you to go at a moment's notice.
- 我要去欧洲一趟 - 为什么?
- I was thinking about going to Europe. - Why?
我需要了解一些供应情况
I have to tie up some supply situations.
但是别担心 我会用美国护照的
But don't worry, I'll be on American papers.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
- 欧洲哪里? - 主要去巴黎
- Where in Europe? - Paris mostly.
今天晚上的事我很兴奋
I'm excited about tonight.
我要和你说点事情
I need to talk to you about something.
如果是工作的事 可以等下说
If it's about work, it can wait.
不能等
No,it can't wait.
- 你看起来很漂亮 - 谢谢
- You look beautiful. - Thanks.
我一直期待着呢 我们可以走了吗?
Oh, I'm looking forward to this. Shall we go?
这 我来吧
Here, allow me.
为我借这件衣服 你真是太好了
It's kind of you to borrow these for me.
要让人看到你的最佳状态 不是吗?
You need to look your best, don't you?
- 我怎么样? - 很好
- Am I good? - Very good.
我想你会喜欢戴这个
Er... I thought you might like to wear these.
是乔治的
They belong to George.
- 你确定吗? - 他会想要你戴的
- Are you sure? - He'd want for you to wear them.
- 晚上好 - 晚上好
- Good evening. - Good evening.
- 晚上好 格罗夫先生 - 晚上好
- Good evening, Mr Grove. - Good evening.
陶勒小姐
Ah, Miss Towler.
晚上好 马德尔小姐
Good evening, Miss Mardle.
你的小提琴家呢? 查普曼先生非常想见见她
Where is your violinist? Mr Chapman would very much like to meet her.
格罗夫先生 这是弗洛里安
Oh, this is Florian, Mr Grove.
但是... 我以为...?
But... I thought...?
是的 之前有点小误会
Yes, there was a bit of mix-up,
但是我们很高兴弗洛里安能和我们住一起
but we're happy to have Florian staying with us.
查普曼先生呢?
Where is Mr Chapman?
他上台了 等着开始呢
He's on the terrace, waiting to begin.
- 直接过去就是 弗洛里安 - 谢谢
- Just through there, Florian. - Thank you.
好运
Good luck.
我真不敢相信
I can't quite believe you have
你居然和那么年轻的一个男人住一起
a young man living with you in your house.
我又不能把他赶走 不是吗?
Well, I couldn't turn him away, could I?
非常时期非常处理 你觉得呢 格罗夫先生?
Special times call for special measures. Don't you think, Mr Grove?
现在 如果你不介意的话? 我该坐哪儿?
Now, if you'll excuse me? Where am I sitting?
- 请往这边 夫人 - 谢谢
- Right this way, ma'am. - Oh, thank you.
晚上好 塞尔福里奇先生 塞尔福里奇夫人
Good evening, Mr Selfridge. Mrs Selfridge.
你看上去真帅气 卡布先生
You look very smart, Mr Crabb.
能说几句话吗 董事长?
Oh. Could I have a quick word, Chief?
我到里面等你
I'll see you in there.
有位先生在你办公室等着见你 他说事情紧急
There's a gentleman to see you in your office. He says it's urgent.
你能想到吗? 皮卡迪利广场
Do you know what? Piccadilly.
晚上好 陶勒小姐
Good evening, Miss Towler.
晚上好 撒克里先生
Good evening, Mr Thackeray.
晚上好 塞尔福里奇夫人
Good evening, Mrs Selfridge.
劳斯利公爵 梅夫人
Lord Loxley. Lady Mae.
我很期待这场
I'm looking forward to this.
由城里唯一剩下的美国人举办的爱国音乐会
A patriotic concert organised by the only Americans left in town.
我们是美国人没错 劳斯利公爵
We may be Americans, Lord Loxley,
但塞尔福里奇是家英国百货
but Selfridges is a British store
能尽一份力我们深感骄傲
and its very proud to play its part.
哈里在哪?
Where is Harry?
他一会儿就该来了 请就坐吧
He should be here any moment. Please, take your seats.
卡布先生 能说句话吗?
Mr Crabb, can I have a word?
我们真不能再等了
Um... We really can't wait any longer.
- 我们得先开始了 - 好的
- We'll have to begin without him. - Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 先生 我们差不多该开始了 - 谢谢
- Gentlemen, we're about to start. - Thank you.
我们得马上离开 塞尔福里奇先生
We have to leave now, Mr Selfridge.
今... 今晚?
T... Tonight?
是的 立刻走 有消息说
Yes, right away. We've heard
我们想要你去见的人正在柏林
the chap we want you to meet is in Berlin.
他可能不会待太久
He may not stay long.
我还有个音乐会要去参加
I have a concert to attend.
我的妻子和客人们都在等着
My wife and guests are waiting.
给你妻子写张条子解释一下
Write a note to your wife explaining.
告诉她你要立刻去巴黎一趟
Tell her you need to be in Paris straightaway.
见一个重要的供应商
An important supplier's in town.
请她跟你的雇员解释 就说你几天后就会回来
Ask her to explain to your employees you'll be back in a few days.
要让她和你的员工都能安心
We want to reassure her, and your staff.
我们可不希望他们为你担心
We don't want them worrying about you.
# 东征西讨 往来各国 #
And nations to Eastward, and nations to Westward
# 敌人或会诅咒他们 英格兰的义勇军 #
As foemen may curse them, the yeomen of England
# 没有其他土地能养育他们 #
No other land can nurse them
# 除了他们的祖国 古老的英格兰! #
But their Motherland, old England!
# 在她博大的胸怀 #
And on her broad bosom
没事吧?
Is everything all right?
是哈里 他要离开
It's Harry. He's going away.
你可以去看看出什么事了吗?
Can you find out what's going on?
- 好 - 谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you.
# 永远繁荣! #
ever thrive!
谢谢 下首歌♥是为我们前线的年轻人唱的
Thank you. This next song is for our boys at the front,
不过这一首我需要点小小的帮助
but I need a little help with this one,
那么有哪位可爱的女士愿意跟我一起唱?
so which one of you lovely ladies would like to join me?
我愿意
I will.
# 有天有个爱尔兰人来到伟大的伦敦 #
Up to mighty London came an Irish man one day
# 这里遍地是黄金 充满欢笑 #
As the streets were paved with gold, sure everyone was gay
# 唱着皮卡迪利大街 #
Singing songs of Piccadilly,
# 斯特兰德大街 和莱斯特广场的歌♥谣 #
Strand, and Leicester Square
# 直到爱尔兰小伙兴奋了 #
Till Paddy got excited,
# 然后对他们大声叫道... #
then he shouted to them there...
请大家一起来 我相信大家都会的
Please join in. I'm sure you know it.
# 到蒂珀雷里路途遥远 #
It's a long way to Tipperary
# 路途遥远 #
It's a long way to go
# 到蒂珀雷里路途遥远 #
It's a long way to Tipperary
# 为了找寻记忆中最甜美的女孩 #
To the sweetest girl I know
# 再见 皮卡迪利 #
Goodbye, Piccadilly
# 再见 莱斯特广场 #
Farewell, Leicester Square
# 到蒂珀雷里路途遥远 #
It's a long, long way to Tipperary
# 但我的心就在那儿 #
But my heart's right there...
我没赶上你的音乐会 真抱歉 哈里
I'm late for your concert. I'm so sorry, Harry.
- 比尔 - 晚上好 黛尔芬
- Bill. - Good evening, Delphine.
你们要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
你不是要把哈里牵扯进什么危险的事里去吧?
I hope you're not involving Harry in anything dangerous?
这跟你没有任何关系
This has nothing to do with you.
我出去忙一些生意上的事
I'm off on a business trip,
如此而已 拜托了 别让露思担心
that's all. Please, don't worry Rose about this.
她不知道情况
She doesn't know.
我对谁都不会透一点口风的
I won't breathe a word to anyone.
我会想你的
I'll be thinking of you.
祝你好运 哈里
Good luck, Harry.
我们得走了 塞尔福里奇先生
We have to go, Mr Selfridge.
# 到蒂珀雷里路途遥远 #
It's a long, long way to Tipperary
# 但我的心就在那里! #
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表