剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
这是你们的派对
This is your party,
所以这一晚把你们的担心抛在脑后
so leave your cares behind at the door for one night.
它不会改变未来
It won't change the future
但是无论未来怎样 我们将一起面对
but we will face whatever comes our way together.
要知道当没有其他人的时候
Understand we are here for you
还有我们在这里支持你们
when nobody else is.
在这个动荡的时代 谁会关心工人的权利?
In these uncertain times, who is looking out for the rights of the workers?
如果不是我们 又有谁保护你们的利益?
How are your interests protected if not by us?
在门上或许是我的名字...
It may be my name on the door...
但是在那个门后 你们都是最重要的那个
but behind that door, you are the ones that matter.
所以举杯畅饮 尽兴歌♥舞
So eat, drink and be merry.
这是一个命令
That is an order.
眼下 我们希望能缩短工时和提高薪水
For now, we are just looking for shorter hours and better pay.
但是我有一个比这更远的蓝图
But I have a vision that goes much further than that.
让我告诉你在这个国家 工人的未来所在
Let me tell you where the future lies for workers in this country.
你和撒克里一切都顺利吗?
Everything all right with you and Thackeray?
你之前很清楚的表态
You made it quite clear earlier
对聆听我的问题不感兴趣
that you weren't interested in listening to my problems.
我不是有意拒绝你
I didn't mean to cut you off.
只是... 现在我不知道
It's just...I don't know
要用什么方式和你在一起
what way to be with you now.
我们之间怎么了?
What's going on with us?
根本没有"我们" 维克托
There is no "us" , Victor.
看 这真是漫长的一天 我想我要回家了
Look, it's been a really long day. I think I'm just going to go home.
在欧洲大♥陆♥上正有麻烦在酝酿
There is trouble brewing on the continent.
一些人说战争会爆发
Some say war will come.
到时伟大的塞尔福里奇先生还会关心你们吗?
Will the great Mr Selfridge look out for you?
如果你不得不去打仗
Your jobs and your loved ones
你的工作 你所爱的人会怎样?
if you have to go and fight?
你会接受... 我的道歉吗?
Will you accept... with my apologies?
为什么道歉?
Apologies for what?
因为做了一些假设 霍金斯小姐
For making assumptions, Miss Hawkins.
我不会再犯相同的错误
I won't make the same mistake again.
我保证会非常 非常地努力
In fact I promise to work very, very hard
让你对我刮目相看的
to make you see me in a more worthy light.
我接受你的礼物
I'll accept your gift.
我需要一个志愿者
I need a volunteer.
我会边跳边告诉你的
I'll talk you through it.
在开始时要是出错了不必慌张
Don't worry if you stumble at first.
为什么我们要忍♥受这糟糕的工作环境?
Why should we put up with shoddy work conditions?
有钱人依旧有钱而穷♥人♥会更穷
The rich are staying rich and the poor are getting poorer.
是时候该扭转局面了
It's time to turn the tables.
想想当你们生病时塞尔福里奇会怎么对你们?
Think about how Selfridge would treat you if you got ill?
告诉他 埃德
Tell him, Ed.
哈斯顿先生... 你所许诺我们的...
Look, Mr Huxton...the things that you're promising us...
...我们已经有了 百货有一个全职护士
...we already have. The store has a full-time nurse.
牙医每周都会来
Dentist comes every week.
我们有各种各样关于改良和教育的计划
There's all sorts of schemes for betterment and education.
如果你们的福利待遇都很好
If you've got it so good,
为什么今晚还让我来呢?
why did you ask me here tonight?
我真是在浪费时间!
I'm wasting my time!
当塞尔福里奇在战争的第一时间跑回美国时
I guarantee you'll come crawling back to us
我保证你们会爬回我们这
when Selfridge runs off to America at the first sign of war.
你在谈论的我的父亲 他不是懦夫
That's my father you're talking about and he is not a coward.
- 你知道他在这里吗? - 不知道
- Did you know he was here? - No.
你现在就给我离开这里
You need to get out of here now.
快 赶他出去!
Go on, get him out!
太棒了!
Bravo!
我要把这给你 德小姐
Well, I have to hand it to you, Miss Day,
你知道怎样做秀 做的很好
you know how to put on a show. Well done.
很高兴你能喜欢
I'm glad you're pleased.
看得出来今天下午你还持犹疑态度
I could tell that you were doubtful this afternoon.
你之前来过?
You were here earlier?
是的 我只是想自己核实会场
Yes, I just wanted to check out the venue for myself.
邀请我们一起来这你真是太好了 塞尔福里奇
Good of you to invite us along, Selfridge.
表演很吸引人
A charming display.
我记得我是给梅发了邀请
Well, as I recall, I extended the invitation to Lady Mae.
非常感谢你能来 梅女士
Thank you so much for coming, Lady Mae.
塞尔福里奇 既然我在这了
Selfridge, while I'm here,
我有必要提及她的账单
it behoves me to bring up the matter of her bill.
没有需要说的 你关闭了她的账户
Nothing to bring up. You closed her account.
这件事已经过去了
We're done on that subject.
赶上难熬一天的一时之气 你明白的
A fit of pique on a trying day, you understand.
我们未清算的款项会及时到位的
Our outstandings will be settled in due course.
也许你没听明白
Maybe you didn't hear me.
我不需要你的钱
I don't need your money.
好吧 如果一切都过去了
Well, if it's all behind us,
我希望跟你谈些生意
I want to discuss some business with you.
劳斯利公爵 这是一个派对
Lord Loxley, this is a party.
你选的时间不太妥当
Your timing is inappropriate.
也许我的爱妻可以说服你听我讲话?
Perhaps my lovely wife can persuade you to hear what I have to say?
梅?
Mae?
我同意塞尔福里奇先生说的
Oh, I agree with Mr Selfridge.
这不是一个洽谈的好时机好地点 亲爱的
This is neither the time nor the place, dear.
你为什么不呆在这里喝些酒呢?
Why don't you stay and having a couple of drinks?
他们也是不用付钱的
They're also on the house.
你那是在做什么 监视我们?
What were you doing, spying on us like that?
我只是跟你们一样 想知道他要说什么
I just wanted to hear what the man had to say, same as you.
我也在装货区工作
I am working in the Loading Bay.
看到了吗戴夫 先是他们... 然后是我们
See Dave? There's them... Then there's us.
一直如此
Ever the same.
你说的对 塞尔福里奇
You're all right, Selfridge.
埃德会第一个维护他的老板
Ed would be the first to stick up for his old man.
你确定我不用给你们安排一个车? 女士们
Are you sure I can't arrange a car for you? Ladies.
谢谢 但我们准备走着回去
Thanks, but we're going to walk.
我要给露思一个小惊喜
I have a little surprise for Rose.
我不确定哦
I'm not sure about this.
玩得开心 女士们
Enjoy your evening, ladies.
晚安
Good night.
是什么惊喜呢?
So what's the surprise?
等等 露思
Oh... Just a second, Rose.
跟我们一起吧 塞尔福里奇先生 拜托
Come with us, Mr Selfridge. Come on.
- 全无玩乐只有工作 - 我不想打扰你们
- All work and no play. - I don't want to get in the way.
别傻了 拜托 这是一个美好的夜晚
Don't be silly. Come on. It's a beautiful evening.
鳗鱼冻是伦敦最好的美食
Mm, jellied eels... the finest London has to offer.
你的冒险意识呢?
Come on. Where's your sense of adventure?
生活并不都是优质的餐馆
Life isn't all fancy restaurants, you know.
你要试试你员工们吃的东西
You need to try what your staff eat.
你总是出人意料 德小姐
You're full of surprises, Miss Day.
你不会明白的
You have no idea.
格罗夫先生? 你觉得还好吗?
Mr Grove? Are you feeling quite well?
我觉得我醉了
I'm drunk, I think.
- 多么可喜 - 一点也不可喜
- How pleasant. - It's not pleasant.
那么 多么遗憾啊
How unpleasant, then.
你是否知道...
Do you ever wonder...
...你走的路通向哪里?
...what paths you might have taken?
路?
Paths?
生活中的! 生活中的! 生活中的!
In life! In life! In life!
- 生活中的路! - 这样
- Paths in life! - Oh, yes.
我是说 多芮斯是一个甜美的女孩
I mean, Doris is a sweet girl
也是个了不起的母亲
and she's a wonderful mother.
正如你所知 她又一次怀孕了
As you know, she's with child once more.
这是... 第四个了
That'll make... four.
那真挺棘手的
That's quite a handful.
我的生活一片混乱 卡布先生
My life is chaos, Mr Crabb.
超级 超级的混乱
Utter, utter chaos.
我都不知道几时曾好好的... 睡上一觉
I don't know when I last had a good... night's sleep.
当一切安静下来...
And when it is quiet...
我清醒的躺着 担心着我的女儿们
I lie awake, worrying about my girls.
如果发生了战争她们会受影响吗?
How will they be affected if war comes?
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表