剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
We're going to war.
# 统治吧! 不列塔尼亚! #
Rule Britannia,
英国海军军歌♥ 同时也是英国第二国歌♥
# 统治这片汹涌的海洋! #
Britannia rules the waves
# 不列颠人永远都不会被奴役! #
Britons never, never, never shall be slaves
# 统治吧! 不列塔尼亚! #
Rule Britannia,
# 统治这片汹涌的海洋! #
Britannia rules the waves
# 不列颠人永远都不会被奴役! #
Britons never, never, never shall be slaves
下集预告
战争唤出人们最好的一面
War brings out the best in people.
所以 你要报名?
So, you're signing up, then?
我得到的第一次机会
First chance I get.
战争无疑是年轻人的游戏吧?
War is a young man's game, surely?
你可以这么想
You would think so.
梅 一切都好吗?
Mae, is everything all right?
露思 别为我担心
Never worry about me, Rose.
巧克力可以带来纯粹的快乐
Chocolate could also be a vessel of pure pleasure.
但我觉得这个时候 很不适合
But I really don't think it's appropriate in the cir...
我好像很久都没有看见
You know, I don't think I've seen that expression
她那样的表情了
on her face for a long time.
也许有值得为之奋斗的事
Maybe there are some things that are worth fighting for.
我不想你去
I don't want you to go.
每位士兵都需要回家的理由
Every soldier needs something to come home for.
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表