剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
He wants to save his own skin.
那我们至少刊登他的信吧
Well, let's at least print his letter.
不行 那可不是爱国之举
No, it's unpatriotic.
就算信里所讲属实?
Even if there's truth in it?
在战争中 事实并不能代表一切
In war, truth isn't everything.
我不同意
I disagree.
你想回到起点吗 爱德华先生?
Do you want to be back where you started, Mr Edwards?
我能给你专栏 就能撤掉你的专栏
I can take away your column as easy as I gave it to you,
给我记住了
remember that.
别在大厅打哈欠 克索普小姐
No yawning on the floor, Miss Calthorpe.
抱歉 马德尔小姐
Sorry, Miss Mardle.
只是这时间过的太慢了 不是吗?
It's just ever so slow, isn't it?
请重新布置下这些古龙水 珀翠小姐
Rearrange these cologne scents, please, Miss Pertree.
两个之间距离六英寸 不多不少
Six inches between each, no more, no less.
好的 霍金斯小姐
Yes, Miss Hawkins.
- 你今天怎么了? - 只是有点...
- What's the matter with you today? - Oh, it's just...
我还想着塞尔福里奇先生的信能刊登在晨报上
I was hoping Mr Selfridge's letter would be in the paper this morning
那样我就能给我父亲看看了
and I could show it to my father.
你父亲为什么要看?
What's your father got to do with anything?
他想要我离开这儿
He wants me to leave.
说我不能在这样一个商店里工作
Says I shouldn't work in a shop like this.
我不知道该怎么办 霍金斯小姐
I don't know what to do, Miss Hawkins.
怎么...
Well, what do...
亲爱的们 这就是我一直跟你们提的商店
Darlings, this is the store I've been telling you about.
这就是塞尔福里奇百货
This is Selfridge's.
让我们购物吧!
Let's go shopping!
- 这不是...? - 天哪 是的!
- It's not...? - Oh, my God, it is!
然后是这个 董事长
Then there's this, Chief.
名单每天都在增加
The list is growing daily.
都是取消帐户的顾客们
Customers who've closed their accounts.
塞尔福里奇先生 您绝对猜不到谁在楼下!
Mr Selfridge, you wouldn't believe who's downstairs!
它们真不错 感觉一下吧 海蒂 太柔软了
These are swell. Feel them, Hattie, so soft.
亲爱的 它们真是棒极了
Darling, they are totally divine.
我要五双 谢谢 要五种不同颜色的
I'd like five pairs, please, in all your different colours.
我也是
Me, too,
我能试试那顶可爱的小帽子吗?
and can I try on that cute little hat?
当然可以
Of course.
爸 你听说谁来这儿了吗?
Pa, have you heard who's here?
梅布尔·诺曼德:(1♥8♥9♥2-1930)13岁开始模特生涯 16岁进入电影圈 在导演塞纳特指导下成为默片时代最富有才华的喜剧演员
是梅布尔·诺曼德.
It's Mabel Normand.
梅布尔什么?
Mabel who?
完美结局:上映于1914年 导演:梅布尔·诺曼德 麦克·塞纳特 主演:查理·卓别林 梅布尔·诺曼德
记得吗 我们一起去看"完美结局"?
Remember, we went to see Mabel At The Wheel together?
当然记得!
Of course!
看看这个!
Look at this!
我刚刚买♥♥了这把可爱的太阳伞
I just gotta have this darling parasol.
- 梅布尔 别炫耀了 - 阻止我啊
- Mabel, quit showing off. - Make me.
我去试试向她要签名
I'm going to try and get her autograph.
借过一下
Excuse me.
别推搡我 各位 不然我们会摔成一团的
Don't cramp me, people, or we'll all fall over in a big heap.
哈里 哈里 有个人我想让你见见
Harry, Harry, this is somebody I want you to meet.
麦克·塞纳特:(1880-1960)美国喜剧片创始人 为美国电影喜剧第一个时期"棍棒喜剧"形式开辟道路 美国喜剧电影的代表人物 被称为美国喜剧电影的"喜剧之父"
麦克·塞纳特
Mack Sennett.
启斯东电影公♥司♥:1912年成立于美国的电影制♥作♥公♥司♥ 生产了大量喜剧片 1914年 查尔斯·卓别林加入
他是启斯东电影公♥司♥的制♥作♥人兼老板
He's the producer and owner of Keystone Film Studios.
见到你太高兴了 塞尔福里奇先生
So good to meet you, Mr Selfridge.
你一直是我的灵感来源啊
You've been an inspiration to me.
拜托
Oh, please.
当我建立工作室时 每个人都说我疯了
When I set up the studio, everybody said I was crazy,
有点像你成立你的百货一样
a bit like you with your store.
我爱你的电影
I love your movies.
真的吗?
You do?
还有什么比逗人发笑更重要的?
What's more important than making people laugh?
那正是我想的 生活会抛给你无数烦恼
That's what I think. Life can throw bad stuff at you
但走进电影院 看一部我的电影...
but walk into a movie theatre and see one of my pictures...
你就把它全忘了 当然 直到你再出来为止
You forget it all. Until you come out again, of course.
麦克来在这儿宣传一部故事长片
Mack's over here promoting a full-length feature film.
之前没有人把故事片拍成喜剧
Nobody's done it in comedy before
所以我想 为什么不呢?
so I thought, why not?
好吧 我一定会去看的
Well, I'll be sure to catch it.
我明晚会在俱乐部办一场派对
I'm having a party the club tomorrow
我们会放一些梅布尔的影片
and we're going to show some of the Mabel films.
请务必赏光前来 塞尔福里奇先生
Please come, Mr Selfridge.
我会的
I will.
梅布尔?
Mabel?
他们会参观每一个部门
They're going to visit every department.
可能有助于鼓舞员工的士气
It might give the staff a lift.
已经起作用了 谢谢你 黛尔芬
It's worked already. Thank you, Delphine.
这正是我们所需要的
This is just what we all needed.
我所有的漂亮珠宝都卖♥♥了
All my beautiful jewellery is sold.
没关系 没关系
Never mind, never mind.
绿宝石不会把吃的放在桌上
Emeralds don't put food on the table
但是这个... 这个会
but this... this does.
说吧 什么事?
Go on, what is it?
小姐 劳斯利勋爵来了
Ladyship, it's Lord Loxley.
他就在楼下
He's downstairs.
你白跑一趟了 我不会回去的
You've wasted a journey. I'm not coming back.
我要离婚
I want a divorce.
我想我们能达成一个更好的协定
I think we can come to a better arrangement.
一个没有丑闻的协定
One that doesn't involve scandal.
我不明白
I don't see what.
回来吧 我会让你单独住的
Come back and I'll leave you alone.
你可以住回伦敦的房♥子
You can have the house in London.
我真心希望赶紧回到乡下
I'm fully expecting to return to the country soon,
跟以前一样住在那儿
and live there as I used to.
靠什么 你的脏钱吗?
On what, your dirty money?
嗯哼 梅 你一直都很有想象力
Uh-huh. Mae, you always had imagination.
现在 让我说明白吧
Now, let me be clear.
我不想跟你就那件事吵架
I don't want you bandying that story about.
如果你忘了它 对我们两个都有利
It's in both our interests if you forget it.
回来吧 我们会忘掉这件事
Come back, and we'll forget this ever happened.
我们很适合彼此
We're good for each other.
从我第一眼看到你时就知道
I knew that from the first time I set my eyes on you.
你始终会是我的女人
You've always been the woman for me.
我很感谢你能如此通情达理
I do appreciate that you're being so reasonable.
我... 我只是需要些时间考虑
I... I just need some time to think.
别花太长时间 我没法永远抵住流言蜚语
Don't leave it too long. I can't keep the gossips at bay for ever.
他想要什么?
What does he want?
让我闭嘴
My silence.
我得毁了他
I need to destroy him.
在他毁了我之前
Before he destroys me.
你今天看起来很精干啊 弗洛里安
You look very smart today, Florian.
我要去应聘
I'm going for a job interview.
是战时音乐委员会吗?
For the Music In Wartime Committee?
不 他们的音乐家够了
No, they have enough musicians.
我在申请其他工作 我必须做些什么来帮忙
I'm applying to do other war work. I must help in any way I can.
- 那小提琴 - 我感谢您的关心
- But the violin - I appreciate your concern.
但我自己能做决定 谢谢您的早餐
But I'm able to make these decisions for myself. Thank you for breakfast.
可怜的弗洛里安
Poor Florian.
之前他看起来真的很开心...
He seemed like he was really cheering up
然而现在... 又伤心了
and now... sad again.
- 出什么事了吗? - 我不知道
- Has anything happened? - Oh, I have no idea.
嗯 如果你不介意的话...
Well, if you'll excuse me...
你今天走的很早啊
You're going in early this morning.
是的... 我要去美国大使♥馆♥
I am... I'm going to the American Embassy.
我给勒卡雷先生写信了 我想他应该明白
I've written to Mr Leclair. I thought he should know
塞尔福里奇先生还没放弃他
that Mr Selfridge hasn't given up on him.
- 你太好了 - 这并不是什么个人信件
- That's kind of you. - It's not a personal letter.
这信里... 没什么不合适的事
It's erm... There's nothing inappropriate about it.
当然没有 勒卡雷先生是你的同事
Of course there isn't. Mr Leclair is your colleague.
你在担心他
You're worried for him.
我只是不知道他怎么会把自己弄到这般田地
Just don't know how he could have got himself into this position.
你说过他在找一名年轻女士
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表