剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
我们得让她们中大多数人学会开车
We'll have to teach a lot more of them to drive.
显然 有些箱子她们还是举不起来
Of course, they can't lift some of the boxes.
她们怎么又穿上男装了?
Why exactly are they wearing the men's outfits again?
这可是标配
The standard issue.
她们把男装外套套在衣服外面
The men's overalls over their everyday clothes.
我一直说 这样特别不方便
As I've been telling everyone, quite impractical.
我得走了 一会儿和账房♥那边有个会
Now if you'll excuse me, I have a meeting with the Counting House staff.
员工考核的时候跟姑娘们谈谈 格罗夫先生
Speak to the girls during your staff assessment, Mr Grove.
看看我们有什么需要做的
Find out if there's anything we can do to help.
- 没问题 - 卡布先生怎么搞的?
- Of course. - And what's the matter with Mr Crabb?
他明天要过个十分... 特别的生日
Well, he has a rather... special birthday tomorrow.
估计他害怕你...
I think he's afraid you're going to...
没能为国家而战他有点儿遗憾
He's a little upset not being able to fight for king and country.
毕竟 他很享受
He did, after all, so enjoy organising the men's march
组织百货员工的队伍游♥行♥
through the store.
我知道你很忙 但我有件很重要的事情
I know you're very busy, but I need to lean on your expertise
需要倚赖你的专长和智慧帮忙
and your wisdom on a very important matter.
是什么事啊 塞尔福里奇先生?
What is it, Mr Selfridge?
环顾各部门 甚至是我自己的家人
As I look around the various departments,
没能跟同仁们一起参战
my own family even, and I see how difficult it is
我了解他们心里有多难受
for the people left behind during war.
我们不如为此搞个塞尔福里奇百货培训方案
I think we need a Selfridge's training scheme of some description.
要既实用又有意义的
Something... practical and worthwhile.
教员工和志愿者们射击怎么样?
What about teaching staff volunteers to shoot,
塞尔福里奇先生
Mr Selfridge?
听说附近有个很棒的来♥福♥枪♥训练场
I've heard of an excellent rifle training ground nearby.
只要一声令下 没能上战场的人...
The men left behind would welcome an opportunity...
会很乐于有这样保卫国家的机会的
to defend themselves if called upon.
真的吗?
Do you think so?
我确信
I know so.
我会立即调查的 塞尔福里奇先生 立即
I will investigate immediately, Mr Selfridge.Immediately.
好的 如果不是很麻烦的话 卡布先生
Well, if it's not too much trouble, Mr Crabb.
特殊时期的女士比其他时候更需要有魅力
In difficult times, ladies need glamour more than ever.
我的陈列就表现了这一点
My displays reflect that.
当然 塞尔福里奇百货总是散发着无尽魅力
Of course. Selfridge's will always offer glamour.
这就是时尚 可时尚是一直在变的
This is about fashion and fashion constantly evolves.
Paul Poiret 保罗·波烈 法国著名时装大♥师♥ 把妇女从紧身胸衣里解放出来 奠定了欧洲现代服装的基调
波烈的礼服是不会随时间而流逝的艺术品!
A Poiret evening gown is a timeless work of art!
我说的是女人 不是她们的衣服
It's about the woman, not the dress.
现在正在打仗 她们加入了红十字会
The country's at war. They're joining the Red Cross,
她们学习开车 我们的陈列要体现这一点
they're learning to drive. Our displays need to reflect that.
你要用战争来说教我吗?
Lecture me about war?
那你怎么不去法国 为国而战呢?
Why aren't you in France, fighting for your country?
如果你再质疑我的爱国精神和个人人品
If you ever question my patriotism or personal integrity again,
我们下次就换个方式交流
we'll exchange more than words.
我说明白了吗?
Is that clear?
显然配饰部的销♥售♥额下跌了百分之十六
Apparently accessories is down 16%.
你们得...
You'll have to...
什么事?
Yes?
德小姐要见你 塞尔福里奇先生
Miss Day to see you, Mr Selfridge.
- 哈里 - 今天就到这儿吧 谢谢
- Harry. - If you'll excuse me, please. Thank you.
我记得之前我们聊天时你说过
I remembered our little chat about you
想要为战争多尽份力
wanting to be more involved in the war effort
我听说军事采购委员会
and I've heard that someone's retiring
正好有人退休了
from the Military Procurement Committee,
意味着可能会有空缺给你
which means there could be a vacancy for you.
你觉得他们会考虑我吗?
Do you think they would consider me?
你只是缺个机会说服他们
I think you just need the chance to persuade them.
于是我想办个牌局
So I thought I could host a card game
然后你可以跟埃杰顿勋爵说说
and then you can have a word in Lord Edgerton's ear.
告诉他你想要个官职
Tell him that you want an official role.
国家需要你 哈里
This country needs your help, Harry.
听起来你已经成竹在胸了
Haha. Well, sounds like you have it all figured out.
我觉得明晚不错
Well, I thought tomorrow evening would be fine.
- 明晚? - 有问题吗?
- Tomorrow? - That a problem?
只是... 我之前说要跟露思出去的
Well, it's just... I offered to take Rose out.
我想她不会介意的
I'm sure she'll understand.
再说 我已经邀请了其他人
Besides, I have already invited the others.
都是些位高权重的人
I've picked some pretty high-powered people.
这机会可不常有
These chances don't come around often.
那我可没理由拒绝了
Looks like I can't say no.
那就好 明晚见
I hoped you wouldn't. I'll see you tomorrow, then.
爱丽丝小姐 塞尔福里奇先生想让我处理下
Miss Ellis, Mr Selfridge has asked me to address the problem
女装的问题 你能不能...
with the ladies clothing. Perhaps you'll be so good...
跟我详细说说?
as to enlighten me?
有的是问题 格罗夫先生
We are having problems, Mr Grove.
裙子太长了
Our skirts, they're too long.
我倒是想看看男人怎么弯腰搬箱子
And I'd like to see a man bend down to pick up a box
如果他们这里全都勒紧
when you're all squeezed in here
这里都推挤在一起的话
and all pushed up here.
好的 够了 我知道了
Yes, very good, very good.
我会把这个问题亲自反映给塞尔福里奇先生的
I shall speak to Mr Selfridge myself on this somewhat delicate matter.
谢谢你 爱丽丝小姐
Thank you, Miss Ellis.
天啊
Dear me.
- 出租车! - 黛尔芬!
- Taxi! - Delphine!
嗨
Hello.
我要跟哈里共进午餐 你也一起呗?
I'm having lunch with Harry. Do you want to join us?
感觉好久没有见到你了
I feel like I haven't seen you in ages.
午餐吗? 我... 我现在还有点儿事
Oh, lunch? I... I am so busy at the moment.
有空再联♥系♥ 拜拜 亲爱的
Erm, we'll get together soon. Bye, darling.
请送我去乐福门大街
Rothman Street, please.
- 谢谢 塞尔福里奇先生 - 谢谢你
- Thank you, Mr Selfridge.- Thank you.
我刚刚看到黛尔芬从百货出去
I ran into Delphine coming out of the store.
我邀请她和我们共进午餐 但她说很忙
I asked her to join us for lunch, but she said she was busy.
她在安排一个牌局 邀请我也去
She's arranging a card game and she's asked me along.
黛尔芬来见你了?
Delphine came to see you?
我可以借此机会为战争多尽份力
It'll be a real opportunity for me to become more a part of the war effort.
只是牌局定在了明天晚上
The only thing is it's tomorrow night.
你不介意吧?
Do you mind?
不介意 你一定得去
No, no. You must go.
这是当然的了
Of course.
我只是奇怪你从未跟我提起过
It's just strange you didn't mention it to me.
董事长 我可以...
Ah, Chief. Could I have a...
塞尔福里奇女士
Mrs Selfridge.
我待会能和您谈一下吗 塞尔福里奇先生?
Could I have a word with you later, Mr Selfridge?
现在就谈吧
You could have a word with me now.
好吧 这件事有点微妙
Well, it's a somewhat delicate matter.
那些在卸货区的女孩 她们的衣服
The girls in the loading bay, their clothes,
造成了一些... 生理问题
are causing er... physical issues.
需要我帮忙吗 格罗夫先生?
Can I be of any help at all, Mr Grove?
当然 我一听到服装有问题时
Of course, the minute I heard about clothing problems
我就知道肯定是束身衣的问题
I figured that corsets had to be an issue.
我们很难弯下腰来
It's difficult for us to bend down.
你知道吗? 这些裙子太长了
And you know what? These skirts, they're much too long.
来 把这脱掉
Here, take this right off.
这个太重了
Yeah, this is too heavy.
不如换成轻便一点的外套 再配上一根腰带?
How about lighter overalls, with a belt?
总之 不要束身衣 短一点的裙子 怎么样?
Forget about corsets altogether. Shorter skirts, yes?
我会和裁缝说的
I'll speak with the seamstresses.
我们要尽快办好这件事 格罗夫先生
We should get these made up right away, Mr Grove.
现在 还有什么需要我帮助吗?
Now, is there anything else I can help you with?
那个...
Well...
...我们想要一两个镜子放在更衣室
...we wouldn't mind a mirror or two in the personal facilities.
是 那是当然
Yes, of course.
瞧 现在这不是什么难题了吧 格罗夫先生?
There, that wasn't so hard now, was it, Mr Grove?
请原谅 夫人 但是厨师说
Beg your pardon, my lady, but cook says
屠夫正在厨房♥门口吵着要我们付钱呢
the butcher's at the scullery door demanding to be paid.
那就给他钱
Then pay him.
哪来的钱?
Where did that money come from?
这不用你管
That's none of your concern.
从现在起我会把更多心思放在生意上
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表