剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
前情提要
我们要打仗了!
We're going to war!
完全没法儿准备这个帝国展览
This Empire Exhibition is the last thing I need.
克里诺先生 不太爱国哦
Not very patriotic of you, Mr Colleano.
不过也对 你是意大利人 何必要关心呢?
But, of course, you're Italian, so why should you care?
我弟弟在国外度过了大半辈子
My brother spent most of his life abroad.
他留下了房♥子和这些东西给你?
He left the house and the contents to you?
他还给了我一笔钱
He left me an income as well.
我们军靴短缺
We're in short supply of military boots.
我能信任劳斯利公爵吗?
Can I trust Lord Loxley?
你可以信任劳斯利
You can trust Loxley.
这些是全英国的皮具制♥造♥商
These are leather manufacturers from all over Britain.
他和加布埃拉帮我经营餐厅
He and Gabriella run the restaurant for me.
她是我老朋友的女儿 她和我们住一块儿
She's the daughter of my oldest friend. She's come to live with us.
敬我的艺术总监
To my Creative Director.
我只是暂时为了展会留下
I said I would just stay for the exhibition.
相信我 我留下对你我都不是好事
Trust me. It wouldn't be good for you or me if I stayed.
我不能在你需要我的时候离开
I can't leave now, not when you need me.
真的?
Really?
真的
Really.
塞尔福里奇先生 第二季第四集
快来看! 比利时大屠♥杀♥
Read all about it! Belgium massacre.
多人死亡 快来看
Many dead. Read all about it.
读一读 看一看
Read all about it. Read all about it.
比利时大屠♥杀♥
Belgium massacre.
这太可怕了 是吧?
Horibble, ain't it?
我听说有妇女和孩子 毫无悲悯之心
Women and children I heard. No mercy shown they say.
如果想看就得买♥♥下它 一便士!
If you want to read all about it, you need to buy it. It's a penny!
- 抱歉 先生 - 上帝保佑你
- Sorry, Guv'nor. - God bless ya.
快来看!
Read all about it!
报道说数百人死亡 必须得采取行动了
Hundreds dead it says here. Something has to be done.
这又不是说我们也要参与
Doesn't mean we have to be the ones to do it.
每位英国人都有责任保卫祖国的荣誉!
Every Englishman must defend his country's honour!
第二页就这么写着
It says so right here on page two.
乔治报纸上读到的我不会全信
Well, I wouldn't believe everything you read in the papers, George.
你会拿到钱的
You'll get your money.
勒卡雷先生 你一直这么说
So you keep saying, Mr LeClair.
但目前为止 你都没兑现
Yet so far you have failed to keep your promises.
可以交易了 再联♥系♥我
Contact me when we can do business.
不敢相信 我们居然得到这么多回复
I can't believe we've had so many replies
就只是一个小的慈善活动
to such a simple charity event.
每个人有每个人的用武之地
One still has one's uses.
没有你 我肯定完成不了
I couldn't have done it without you.
你可以的
Of course you could.
只是可能会花你多一点时间而已
It simply would have taken you just a little longer.
德小姐
Miss Day.
- 黛尔芬! - 露思
- Delphine! - Rose.
- 没想到你能来 - 我察觉到我太自私了
- I didn't think you could make it. - I saw the error of my selfish ways.
生意至少还是能等一天的
Business can wait, for a day at least.
既然我能卖♥♥酒
If I can sell wine,
就能在慈善活动上卖♥♥比利时巧克力
I can sell Belgian chocolates for charity.
你们看头条了吗? 那些可怜的人!
Have you seen the headlines? These poor people!
是啊 太可怕了 我同意
Yes. It is a dreadful business. I do agree.
梅和我正在商量棕榈宫展览
Mae and I were just discussing our Palm Court display.
有两个选择 梅更喜欢这个
There's two choices. Mae prefers this one.
国旗?
Flags?
是不是有点儿...?
Isn't it a little erm...?
传统?
Traditional?
或者有人会说是爱国 这也是我推荐的原因
Or some would say patriotic, which is why I suggested them.
选哪个关系不大 最重要的是...
It really doesn't matter which one we choose. The most important thing...
就这么挂着? 太老套了
Just hanging there like that? It's so old-fashioned.
我觉得这个有意思多了
I mean, this one's far more interesting.
桌子围成圈 还有欢快的彩旗
Tables arranged in a circle, lots of jolly bunting.
露思 你喜欢哪个?
Rose, which one do you prefer?
当然是不被说老套的那个了
One would hate to be considered old-fashioned.
哈里! 我们需要你的眼光
Harry! We need your eye.
女生们...
Ladies...
Jean Neuhaus 让·诺伊豪斯:比利时巧克力代表品牌Neuhaus(诺好事)的创始人 片中诺伊豪斯先生是他的曾孙
诺伊豪斯先生和他的美味巧克力!
Ah, Monsieur Neuhaus and his delicious chocolates!
哈里! 我们在为比利时难民筹钱
Harry! We are raising money for Belgian refugees.
没有免费赠品
No free samples.
我们在讨论摆设
We were discussing the display.
桌子围成圈 和可爱的彩旗
Tables arranged in a circle with lots of lovely bunting,
或者两排国旗笔直列在桌子边?
or flags hanging by tables in two straight rows?
这个 圆圈总是没错
This one. A circle every time.
更加... 时尚
It's more... modern.
不错 不错
Good. Good.
好 那大家都同意了?
Good. Good. So then, we're all agreed?
来看看 我们先从诺伊豪斯先生的展示开始?
So, let's see, we will start with Monsieur Neuhaus's demonstration?
再布置好传♥单♥和捐赠表
The leaflets and donation forms will be made available,
然后我们只要等着收钱就可以了
so then all we really have to do is just take the money.
我钦佩你们 但你们把它想的太简单了
I admire you all and you certainly make it sound simple.
不好意思 哈里?
I am sorry, Harry?
我是说 要让商店的客人开心
All I'm saying is keeping a store full of customers happy
比想象中更难
is harder than it looks.
露思 我想你亲爱的老公是在挑战我们
Rose, I do believe your darling husband is setting us a challenge.
你觉得我们女人搞不定?
You think us women aren't up to it?
不 不 不... 我只是说...
No, no, no... I'm simply saying...
你说的对 我们走着瞧怎么样 哈里?
I think you're right. Well, let's see shall we, Harry?
我想你会发现
I think you'll find
我们女人也可以是塞尔福里奇百货靠得住的
that we ladies can be the stalwarts of Selfridges.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还有个主意
I've had another idea.
试吃品和捐赠点可以遍布整个店
Samples and collection points all over the store.
这样我们可以增加收入
That way we can maximise our takings.
- 只要哈里不反对 - 我来和他谈
- If Harry doesn't object? - I'll talk to him.
他看上去精神挺好
He does seem in good spirits.
我得说我们之间好多了
I will admit that things are better.
不是那样的! 我的天
Not like that! Oh my goodness.
我们约两点?
So, I will see you at two?
- 我们要证明一件事 对吧? - 当然
- We have a point to prove, don't we? - We do.
- 这里 小姐 - 谢谢
- There you are, Miss. - Thank you.
我还没下定决心!
I've not even made up my mind yet!
我是个病人!
I am a sick man!
我知道 我知道 你快死了!
I know, I know, you're dying!
这颗心脏衰弱了 衰弱!
This heart is weak. Weak!
这是克里诺家族的诅咒 你用不着去参战!
It is the Colleano family curse. You don't need to go to war!
但如果我去了
But if I did,
你也会有加布埃拉帮手的
you'd have help. Gabriella.
加布埃拉只是个女孩
Gabriella is just a girl.
开餐馆是男人的工作
Running a restaurant is man's work.
男人的工作应该是打仗
Maybe man's work is fighting a war.
我们晚上见 那时候再谈
I'll see you tonight. We can talk then.
英军向法国前线逼近
报道都是在讲参军
All the talk appears to be of joining up.
格罗夫夫人都跟你提过吗?
Has Mrs Grove mentioned it to you at all?
尽管我的外表可能看起来相反
Although my complexion may suggest otherwise,
但我其实有点老了 卡布先生
I am a little too old, Mr Crabb
战争无疑是年轻人的游戏吧?
War is a young man's game, surely?
你可以这么想
You would think so.
反正卡布夫人似乎很赞成这个事
However, Mrs Crabb really seemed quite keen on the idea.
有人甚至觉得她是想借此摆脱我
One almost thinks she sees it as a way of getting me out of her hair.
好吧 你进来
All right then, you come.
他们说这是谋杀!
Murdered they say!
对妇女和孩子毫无怜悯之心
Women and children shown no mercy.
全都是德国皇帝的直接指示
All on the direct orders of the Kaiser himself.
问题是 我们该做什么?
Question is, what are we going to do about it?
我们参战! 我觉得是一种荣耀
We fight! Matter of honour I reckon.
你可以尽管去杀德国人 乔治陶勒
You can smash as many German heads as you like, George Towler,
但弄碎我的法国香槟 我就亲自毙了你
but break my French Champagne and I'll shoot you myself.
所以你会报名?
So you're signing up then?
一有机会就去 来试试阻止我
First chance I get. Try and stop me.
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表