剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
你能将那个货箱放到我桌上吗?
Could you lift that packing case and place it on my desk?
别 别
D... Don't...
克里诺先生 棕榈宫准备好了吗?
Ah, Mr Colleano, is the Palm Court prepared?
- 准备好了 塞尔福里奇先生 - 很好
- I believe so, Mr Selfridge. - Good.
毋庸置疑
I don't need to tell you
我太太很希望今天的一切都进展顺利
my wife is very keen that today runs smoothly.
然而 相信你也意识到了
However, I'm sure you will appreciate
她和她的朋友也许不那么...
that she and her friends may not be quite so...
擅长销♥售♥?
Experienced in sales?
确实 所以…
Indeed. So...
你和弗兰科提供帮助时要谨慎小心
Any help you and Franco could give, needs to be discreet.
今天是属于她的 好吗 维克托?
This is her day, all right, Victor?
保证如此
And so it should be.
- 交给我吧 塞尔福里奇先生 - 谢谢
- Leave it with me, Mr Selfridge. - Thank you.
普伦基特小姐
Miss Plunkett.
普伦基特小姐 你有嗅盐吗?
Miss Plunkett, do you have any smelling salts?
当然 夹心巧克力最初是由我父亲制♥作♥出来的
Of course, the praline was originally developed by my father.
医生坚持开给我们
A sweet chocolate shell for the bitter medicines
甜巧克力外皮包裹着的苦药...
our doctors insist on giving us to...
是为了... 使药变甜?
to... sweeten the pill?
然而 我的家族第一个发现
However, my family was the first to realise
美味的巧克力
that beautiful chocolate
也可以带来纯粹
could also be a vessel of pure,
完全的... 愉悦
unadulterated... pleasure.
他很英俊
He's very handsome.
你是说对一个比利时人而言吗?
You mean for a Belgian?
我也很高兴看到
It is also my pleasure to see
这么多人来支持我的国家
so many of you here in support of my country.
然而...
But...
我相信你们会赞同 我把最诚挚的谢意
I'm sure you will agree that my deepest thanks
致以促成此事的...
should go to the person who has made this possible...
塞尔福里奇夫人... 一朵美丽的玫瑰花
Mrs Selfridge... the beautiful Rose.
请用
Here. Voila.
我们真该学学!
We should definitely learn to do that!
不好意思 太好看了我都不忍♥心吃
I'm sorry, they just look too good to eat.
请用吧
Please.
味道真好
Mmm. Delicious.
真的很美味
Truly delicious.
我完全同意 发生的事太吓人了
Oh no, I quite agree. It's dreadful what's been going on.
- 连我的司机都参军了 - 真的?
- Even my chauffeur has joined up. - Really?
我们都得走路了吗?
We all expected to walk?
您的巧克力 科尔克拉夫人
Your chocolates, Lady Colclough.
你会在这本宣传册里找到想了解的一切
And I think you'll find everything you need to know in this pamphlet.
您真好 非常感谢
How kind. Thank you very much.
我们谈了谈今天的事 仅此而已!
We were having a conversation about the affairs of the day, no less!
与此同时 还有别人等着招待
Meanwhile, people are waiting to be served.
开俱乐部让我了解到一件事
One thing I've learned when running a club,
自我一点会大有帮助
is that a little of yourself can go a long way.
你要是指望我会无礼...
If you expect me to be brusque...
这对露思意义重大
This event means a lot to Rose.
作为她的朋友 我讨厌令她失望
As her friend, I would hate to let her down.
我知道你也有同感
I know you feel the same.
女士们 下一位是谁?
Who's next, ladies?
我想这是给顾客们的!
For the customers I think!
可我们都捐款了 马德尔小姐
But we've donated, Miss Mardle.
每个半便士 美味得令人称赞
Ha'penny each, and they're ever so delicious.
你也该尝一个
You should try one.
它们样子确实不错
Yes, well they do look rather good.
为比利时人 小姐
For the Belgians, Miss.
那是自然
Yes, of course.
再来一块?
Mmm! Another?
好的
Yes.
她如鱼得水
She's in her element.
我很久没见过她那样的表情了
I don't think I've seen that expression for a long time.
什么表情?
What expression?
她真正被唤起热情时的神情
The way she looks when she's truly inspired by something.
有段时间 我以为永远都不会看到了
For a while, I thought it had gone forever.
你有自己的专栏了!
Your own column!
俗话说 是金子总会发光!
You know what they say, you can't keep a good man down!
- 我现在只需要写篇故事 - 真为你骄傲
- All I need now is a story. - Well, I'm very proud of you.
我在想...
And I think...
...你值得奖励
...that you deserve a reward.
给姑娘们是半便士
Ha'penny for the girls,
但我相信能在报纸上开专栏的男人
but I'm sure a man with his own newspaper column
会慷慨解囊吧?
can afford to put his hand in his pocket?
打扰了 我留意到没人请你吃块巧克力
Excuse me. I couldn't help noticing no-one has offered you a chocolate.
不了 谢谢 您真好心
Oh no, thank you. No. That's very kind.
其实我本来就不该到这儿来的
In fact, I shouldn't really be here.
我只剩下三便士了
I've only got thruppence left.
请吧
Please.
我真的不能
I really mustn't.
你知不知道医学证明女人的体温
Do you know it is a medical fact that a woman's body temperature
总是比男人高上一度左右?
is always a degree or so warmer than a man's?
- 总是如此? - 总是如此
- Always? - Always.
这当然意味着对女人来说
Which, bien sur means that for a woman,
对巧克力的口感更敏感
the entire chocolate experience is just that little bit more sensual.
吃吧
Please.
谢谢 我觉得不适宜在...
Thank you, but I don't really think it's appropriate in the...
- 好吃吗? - 好吃!
- Sa bonne? - Oh, yes!
我看见你 想到
I saw you, and I thought,
"那边有位女士急需一杯香槟"
"There is a lady in dire need of champagne."
你真是善解人意
What a perceptive man you are.
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
这是件好事
It's a fine cause.
是的 人人都得做分内之事
Yes. We must all do our bit.
乡绅也不例外
Even the landed gentry.
据消息灵通人士透露劳斯利公爵
A little bird told me Lord Loxley's
在为采购部效劳?
working for the Ministry of Procurement?
那些人应该闭上他们的鸟嘴
Those little birds should keep their beaks shut.
我以为他更喜欢屠♥杀♥野鸡呢
I thought he was more interested in slaughtering pheasants.
杀德国人和野鸡 对我丈夫都是多多益善
Germans, pheasants. All grist to my husband's ample mill.
那这是真的喽?
So, it's true?
人们说 战争唤出人们最好的一面 弗兰克
Well, you know what they say, Frank, war brings out the best in people.
很幸运 我在伦敦有个表亲
Luckily, I have a cousin in London.
但我知道祖国里其他人没有这般运气
But, I know others from my country are not so fortunate.
他们失去了挚爱和家园
They have lost their loved ones, their homes.
而我们却在这儿大嚼巧克力 感觉全然不对
And here we are eating chocolates. It all seems so wrong.
不! 你已经竭尽所能了
No! You are doing all you can.
- 请... - 不
- Please... - Oh, no.
不 谢谢 我不会吃了
No, thank you. I don't think I will.
不好意思我要走了
Would you excuse me, please?
你在这儿干嘛?
What are you doing here?
找点香槟 他们要把咱们的酒喝光了
Looking for some Champagne. They are drinking us dry.
卸货区那还有很多 你最好赶快去
There is more in the loading bay. You best nip down there.
给你们一份
Please take one of these.
- 这是你们的巧克力 - 非常感谢
- Here are you chocolates. - Thank you very much.
谢谢 再见
Thank you. Good bye.
我得承认 你是对的
I admit it, you've proved me wrong.
你该谢谢黛尔芬
You should thank Delphine.
她能给你上一课
She could give you lessons.
你说的好像我们结束了一样
You're talking as if we're finished.
这个玫瑰花篮怎么办?
What about the rose basket?
我甚至都没标价
But I haven't even priced it.
谁也不知道它该值多少钱啊
Goodness knows how much it's even worth.
你不觉得我们应该弄明白吗?
Don't you think we ought to find out?
底价十七磅 一切为了这个美好的活动
I have £17. All for a wonderful cause.
你们中肯定有些富有帅气的男士
Surely some of you rich, handsome men
愿意动动雄厚的资金?
can reach into your deep pockets?
弗兰克·爱德华先生!
Mr Frank Edwards!
需要追求哪位佳人吗?
Any special lady who needs seducing?
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表