剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
Give me the tea emporium at Selfridge's any day.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好 卡布先生
Good morning, Mr Crabb.
我把大家叫来 是要评估一下我们的现状
I've called you together to assess our present situation.
我们是受到了打击 但是绝没有出局
We are down but by no means out.
上周多亏了美国人带来的消费潮
Last week's figures are up on the week before.
我们的销♥售♥额超过了上上周
The American spending spree helped.
但是我们必须继续紧密团结
But we must remain united
忠于塞尔福里奇先生
and loyal to Mr Selfridge.
说得好 卡布先生
Well said, Mr Crabb.
就算他连面儿都没露过?
Even if he's never here?
董事长出去有要事办
The Chief is out on important business.
肯定是关于勒卡雷先生的事
To do with Mr Leclair, no doubt.
你看这个了吗 "城中头条"上写的?
Have you seen this, in Town Talk?
勒卡雷显然还面临着来自美国的指控
Apparently, Mr Leclair is to face charges in America.
爱德华先生说 那个栏目没一句实话
Mr Edwards says there isn't a word of truth in that column.
那个爱德华先生?
THE Mr Edwards?
是的
Yes.
我可跟那篇文章没一点关系
I had nothing to do with that article, though.
就因为那件事 都惹得有姑娘要辞职了
One of the girls might have to leave because of the trouble it's caused.
爱德华先生在摧毁大家的生活
Mr Edwards is ruining people's lives.
是的 也许你跟他交往前
He certainly is. Perhaps you should have thought about
就应该看清楚 他是一个什么样的家伙
what sort of gentleman he was before consorting with him.
我想我们别再关心
I suggest we put Miss Hawkins' previous association
霍金斯小姐和爱德华先生之前的那一段儿事了
with Mr Edwards behind us.
现在不是吵嘴的时候
This is not a time to bicker.
卡布先生说的很对 团结就是一切
Mr Crabb is right, unity is everything.
你觉得勒卡雷先生
Do you think it's true,
要被带去美国的事是真的吗?
about Mr Leclair going to America?
如果是真的话 我们也无能为力
If it is, there's not much we can do.
那个人只会让你烦恼
That man's brought you nothing but worry.
恩里·勒卡雷不值得你这样 忘了这事吧
You're worth a hundred Henri Leclairs. Forget about it.
你说得对 我已经尽我所能了
You're right. No, I've done everything I can.
我对此毫不怀疑
There's no doubt in my mind.
我觉得我们应该关着他
I think we should keep him.
你来这儿干嘛?
What are you doing here?
我来把你弄出去 希望如此
I'm here to get you out, I hope.
我给你带来了一位你的旧相识
I brought an old friend of yours with me.
- 瓦莱依? - 你好 恩里
- Valerie? - Bonjour, Henri.
勒卡雷先生在J·W·汤普森公♥司♥时
My husband was
我的丈夫是他的上司
Monsieur Leclair's senior at JW Thompson.
他很嫉恨勒卡雷先生
He was jealous of Monsieur Leclair.
- 为什么? - 因为...
- Why? - Because...
...恩里和我曾经是恋人
...Henri and I used to be lovers.
这是真的?
Is that true?
我必须在两个男人中做出选择...
I had the choice of two men...
恩里或者摩根 而摩根在公♥司♥里有权力有地位
Henri or Morgan, and Morgan was influential, high up in the company,
所以我选择了他
so I chose him.
这决定大错特错 我非常后悔
It was a bad decision, something I regret very much.
这与你偷走客户账户里的
What is this to do with the thousands of dollars
上千美元有什么关系?
taken from clients' accounts?
我没有偷客户的钱 我和你说过很多次了
I did not take the money. I've told you this so many times.
那你为什么要逃走?
Then why did you skip the country?
无辜的人不会那么做的
It's not the action of an innocent man.
是我让他离开的 摩根说那样做对恩里最好
I told him to leave. Morgan said it was the best thing for Henri to do
我也是后来才意识到
and it was only afterwards I realised
那样做让恩里看起来像是有罪的
that it made Henri look guilty.
而那正是摩根想要的
Which was what Morgan wanted.
是摩根偷走的钱
It was Morgan who took the money.
你能证明吗?
Can you prove it?
我保存了我们俩的账户副本
I kept copies of our personal accounts.
你会发现有一笔钱是与被盗款金额相同的
You will see the amounts of money going in corresponds with the amounts missing.
马莱尔小姐 如果这是真的
Miss Maurel, if this is true,
那你真是害了勒卡雷先生
you have done Mr Leclair a great disservice.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
大使先生 恩里·勒卡雷是一位正直的人
Ambassador, Henri Leclair is an honourable man.
我可以为他打保票
I can vouch for him 100%.
所以如果他同意在事情调查清楚前
Now, if he agrees to not leave England
不会离开英国的话 你们现在可以释放他了吧
until this is cleared up, surely you can let him go.
我会提出申请撤销对他的引渡
I'll seek approval for the extradition order to be rescinded,
但这必须经法官同意
but it will have to be approved by a judge.
而同时?
In the meantime?
勒卡雷先生 你必须实时向我们汇报你的行踪
You must keep us informed of your movements, Mr Leclair,
绝不可以离开英国
and you must on no account leave the country.
如果你同意这些条件的话...
But if you agree to these terms...
我同意
I do.
那你就可以走了
Then you are free to go.
我真不知道怎么感谢你
I don't know how to thank you.
很抱歉我牵扯进这些事
I'm so sorry I've involved you in this.
我去伦敦找瓦莱依是因为我怀疑是摩根做的
I came to London to find Valerie because I suspected Morgan,
但后来你提供给我工作 又对我那么友好
but then you offered me work and friendship
实在是让我盛情难却
and it was too tempting to resist.
事情都结束了
It's over now.
没有结束
It's not over.
你现在陷入麻烦了 而这都是因为我
You're in trouble, and it's because of me.
不 不全是因为你
No, it's not just because of you.
听着 当我洗清罪名的时候
Listen, when my name is cleared,
我必须要回到法国 为祖国而战
I must go to France to fight.
而在那之前 我会一直留在这里
But until then, I'll stay with you.
和你一起打造塞尔福里奇百货公♥司♥
Together we can make Selfridge's
让它再次成为伦敦人谈论的焦点
the most talked about store in London again.
这是我最想听到的话了
I needed to hear that. More than anything.
我刚才说的话都是真心的
我当初的决定是错的
我们还有机会吗?
没有了
No
你爱上别人了吗?
是的
经过这么多事我才意识到的
我明白了
谢谢你
不知道这个时候
I wonder what Mr Selfridge
塞尔福里奇先生要和我们说什么
wants to talk to us about this time?
希望别再是坏消息了
Not more bad news, I hope.
马德尔小姐 谢谢你之前替我说话
Thank you for supporting me earlier, Miss Mardle.
我一直不是会站出来 替别人说话的人
I haven't always been the first to stand up for people
但我愿意改变
and I'd like to try to change that.
我要翻开崭新的一页了
I'm going to turn over a new leaf.
那很... 不错哦
Oh, well... that will be... interesting.
各位 下午好
Good afternoon, all of you.
我们度过了艰难的一两周
We've had a tough week or two
真的很难想象事态会好转
and it can be hard to imagine it will get better.
但我们只希望有一件好事发生
But all you need is one thing to go right,
而它真的发生了
and it has.
那就是勒卡雷先生回来了
Monsieur Leclair's returned to us.
我要感谢塞尔福里奇先生
I want to say thank you to Mr Selfridge.
如果不是他的话 我现在不会站在这里
I would not be standing here now if it wasn't for him.
我不会忘记
I won't forget it.
我... 收到你的信了
I... I got your letter.
在我就快绝望的时候 是它又让我充满希望
It made me feel hopeful when I wasn't sure there was hope left.
我只是想让你知道
I just wanted to make sure that you knew
塞尔福里奇先生在帮你找瓦莱依
that Mr Selfridge was looking for Valerie.
他找到她了吗?
Did he find her?
是的 她证明了我是无辜的
Yes, and she confirmed my innocence,
- 这还要谢谢你 - 这和我无关
- so thank you. - Oh, it doesn't matter.
和你有关系
It matters.
我想我一直把你当成一个涉世未深的少女
I've always treated you as an ingenue,
我的徒弟
my protegee, I suppose.
我是那样子的啊 你教会了我许多事
I was. I mean, you taught me so much.
就算有也只是很少 你都是自己学到的
A little, perhaps, but really you taught yourself.
你比我自己还要了解我
You've always understood more than me
更加清楚我是什么样的人
and seen more than me.
艾格尼思 我以前真是太傻了 我...
Agnes, I've been such a fool, I...
恩里 请你别这样
Please, Henri, don't.
作为你的朋友 我很开心看到你没事
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表