剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
但现在...
But right now...
...我想和我妻子共度一天
...I want to spend the day with my wife.
我们有好多话要说
We have a lot to catch up on.
我就是这么开始的
So that was how I got started.
在爱尔兰时报的收发室扫地
Sweeping the floor of the post room at the Irish Times.
想象一下 弗兰克·爱德华先生
Imagine, Mr Frank Edwards,
- 挥舞着笤帚 - 那时一点也不绅士
- a broom pusher. - A bit less of the mister, then.
你可能以为我的名字是"喂!"
You'd have thought my name was "You there!"
真可怜! 被欺负了吧?
Aw, poor you! Bullied, were you?
被欺负的不轻!
Terribly!
你呢? 你怎么开始的?
What about you? How did you get started?
我父亲在镇市场有个小摊
My dad had a stall at Borough market.
我现在知道你怎么有本事把什么都卖♥♥得出去了
Now I know why you can sell anything to anyone.
我们还是有些共同点的
We're not so unalike, you and me.
除了我的事业在上升阶段
Except I'm on the way up
而你还在用指尖勉强坚持
and you are holding on by your fingertips.
没错 我需要独家消息
It's true, I need a scoop.
这就是你经常
Is that why you always
围着塞尔福里奇先生转的原因?
hanging around Mr Selfridge?
他是个好素材
He's good copy.
别指望我能帮到你
Well, don't expect me to tip you off.
- 你很忠诚啊 - 没错
- Loyal, are you? - Yes.
尽管我希望他选择送我去巴黎
Although I wish he'd sent ME to Paris.
伦敦也没这么差
Oh, London's not so bad.
在户外的阳光下进餐
Dining alfresco in the sunshine.
再来一杯?
Another glass?
好吧 这是在假期
Well, I suppose it is a holiday.
来
There we are.
身体健康
Your good health.
没错
Right.
就这样!
Right!
谢谢你们 做的很好
Thank you, you have done a good job.
晚安
Good evening.
我想今晚没别的事了
That, I think, is enough for tonight.
听着...
Now...
没有你 我肯定做不了这件事
I couldn't have done this without you
所以...
so...
这是什么?
What is it?
我不能收
I can't accept this.
你过去也常送我礼物
Well, you used to give me presents all the time
所以... 现在到我了
so... now it's my turn.
先生 早安
Good morning, sir.
日不落大英帝国
祝贺你
Congratulations.
陶勒小姐 这太不可思议了
This is truly incredible, Miss Towler.
很出色
Well done.
谢谢
Thank you.
恩里 你能回来太好了
And Henri, it's wonderful to have you back.
格罗夫先生又迟到了? 我刚在楼下没看到他
Is Mr Grove late again? I didn't see him on the floor.
塞尔福里奇先生 他在办公室
He's in his office, Mr Selfridge.
过去四天 他没怎么离开过这栋楼
Is hardly left the building for the last four days.
你要不要...
You might want to...
请进
Come in.
塞尔福里奇先生 早上好
Good morning, Mr Selfridge.
格罗夫先生 变化很大啊
This is quite a transformation, Mr Grove.
我适当地运用了一些新方法
Well, I put some new systems in place.
我展示给你看看 感兴趣吗?
Would you be interested if I were to show them to you?
继续
Go on.
好的
Right.
这个文件系统把每位员工都列为目录
Every member of staff is now catalogued in this filing system.
每人有一张卡片
Each one has a card
我会定期更新
which I will keep regularly updated.
卡片上有他们过去的任职记录
On it will be a record of their past employment,
他们现在的职位
their present position
和其他相关个人信息
and any other pertinent biographical facts.
高效和有序 正是我们需要的
Efficiency and order, exactly what we need.
我对员工年龄也做了分♥析♥
I've also begun an analysis on staff age.
有些值得我们注意
It's highlighted something.
百分之八十的男性员工都有资格参军
80% of our male staff are eligible to join the Army.
我把这收着
I'll keep this.
格罗夫先生 做的很好
Well done, Mr Grove.
继续保持
Carry on the good work.
见到你真高兴
Well, it's lovely to meet you.
塞尔福里奇夫人 有什么想跟媒体说的吗?
Anything to say for the papers, Mrs Selfridge?
我丈夫很令我骄傲
Only that I'm very proud of my husband.
这次展览非常好
This is a wonderful exhibition
我等不及要见邱吉尔先生了
and I'm very much looking forward to meeting Mr Churchill.
哈里!
Harry!
- 你来了 - 我绝不会错过的
- You made it. - I wouldn't have missed this for anything.
恩里 看你回店里 真高兴
And how wonderful to see you in the store again, Henri.
之前我对你的态度很差 原谅我好吗?
I behaved very badly towards you. Am I forgiven?
- 当然 - 谢谢你 失陪一下
- Of course you are. - Thank you very much. Excuse me.
哈里
Harry.
这太有爱国精神了 你牵动了整个国家的情绪
This is very patriotic. You've captured the mood of the nation.
- 正如你一直做的 - 太谢谢你了
- As you always do. - Thank you so much.
劳斯利公爵 我能和你说两句吗?
Lord Loxley, can I speak to you for a moment?
这些是全英国的皮具制♥造♥商
These are leather manufacturers from all over Britain.
我将他们按优先次序列好了
I've listed them in order of preference.
这些公♥司♥是一流的 这些你要避开
These companies are first rate, these you steer clear of.
这些做工粗糙 不该信任
These are shoddy and not to be trusted.
塞尔福里奇 谢谢你
Thank you, Selfridge.
真是雪中送炭
This is just what I needed.
让我知道你的进展
Let me know how you get on with it.
会的
Will do.
卡布先生 出什么事了?
What's happening then, Mr Crabb?
有什么消息吗?
Any news, then?
塞尔福里奇先生 我们要在这儿等一整天?
We gonna be here all day, Mr Selfridge?
知道怎么了吗?
Any idea what's happening?
邱吉尔先生很快就来了
Mr Churchill will be here soon.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen.
邱吉尔先生今天不会到场
Mr Churchill won't be coming in today.
德国宣布向法国开战
Germany has declared war on France
已经入侵比利时
and invaded Belgium.
大英帝国
The great British Empire.
我想 这地图不久后 也会发生变化
This map will not look the same, I think, for much longer.
你可能是对的
You may be right.
走 去喝一杯
Come on, time for a drink.
塞尔福里奇先生 勒卡雷先生 欢迎
Mr Selfridge. Mr Leclair. Welcome.
谢谢
Thank you.
德小姐 我听说露思和你聊了
Miss Day, I hear Rose has been talking to you
要入伙的事
about going into business.
俱乐部
Oh, the club.
不 我不能拿露思的钱
No, I couldn't take Rose's money.
我欣赏这点
I appreciate that.
你和我想的一点都不一样 德小姐
You are not at all as I expected, Miss Day.
真不知道该不该当成恭维我
I'm not sure whether to take that as a complement or not.
当然应该 我是认真的
Well, you should. It was meant as one.
我们应该重新来过 像朋友那样
We should start again. As friends.
好主意
That's a lovely idea.
敬我的艺术总监
To my Creative Director.
不 哈里不能像从前一样
No, Harry. It can't be like it was before.
为什么? 我会把整个百货的概况告诉你
Why not? I'll give you an overview of the whole store.
我们可以像从前一样一起工作
We can work together like we used to.
我说过 我只是暂时为了展会留下
I said I would just stay for the exhibition.
在伦敦我还有别的事要处理
I have other business to settle in London.
比如呢?
Like what?
相信我
Trust me.
我留下 对你我都不是好事
It wouldn't be good for you or me if I stayed.
大家注意 白金汉宫来的消息
Everybody, news from the palace.
终于到了
It's finally come.
我们要打仗了
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表