剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
I have nothing to do with Edgerton.
我的职责是完全不同的
No, I procure something entirely different.
搜集消息
Information.
- 什么意思? - 情报收集
- What do you mean? - Intelligence gathering.
了解敌人的动向
It's vital to the war effort
对战争至关重要
that we know what the enemy's up to.
你正在削减德国的货源供给是吗?
You're winding down your supplies in Germany, aren't you?
是的
Yes.
正是你去那儿出公差的...
It would be a good time for you to take a little...
好时机
business trip over there.
有些人我们很感兴趣 想要你联♥系♥下
There are persons of interest we'd like you to contact.
但是... 如果到德国去的消息
But... How would a trip to Germany
被英国民众知道怎么办?
come across to the British public?
我得维护我的声誉
I have a reputation to maintain.
我们自有保密渠道
And we have the resources to keep it quiet.
没人能知道
Nobody need know.
我不知道
I don't know.
你能成为我们的得力助手
You could be of great help to us.
将它擦到睫毛上 会很好看的
You rub it into your eyelashes and it makes them lovely.
抱歉我昨晚不能见你 我正忙着这事
Sorry I couldn't see you last night. I was busy with this.
是你们老板的一篇文章 希望他喜欢
It's a piece about your chief. I hope he likes it.
他肯定会的 因为是你写的
Oh, I'm sure he will, cos you wrote it.
有位女士奉承我 她想要什么呢?
The lady flatters me. What does she want?
- 晚餐 - 成交
- Dinner. - Done.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你和爱德华先生好像关系不错 霍金斯小姐
You and Mr Edward seem close, Miss Hawkins.
我们享受在一起的时光
We enjoy spending time together.
他年纪比你大而且还有一定的知名度
He is older than you and has a certain reputation.
我能照顾好自己 谢谢你
I can look after myself, thank you.
不像你 我很享受绅士的陪伴
And unlike you, I enjoy a gentleman's company.
如果有英国亚麻布的促销
If there's a promotion on British linen
我们要借机多买♥♥些
we should make the most of it.
但我们要那么多床单干什么?
But why do we need quite so many sheets?
这样我们就不会没有用的了
So we don't run out, of course.
即使别人都没货
even if everybody else does.
那肥皂呢?
What about the soap?
你知道它卖♥♥的多快后会吓一跳的
You'd be surprised how quickly it goes.
所有二十五箱吗?
All 25 boxes of it?
早上好 卡布夫人 今天过得怎么样?
Morning, Mrs Crabb, how are you today?
我需要发簪 马德尔小姐 十二捆
I need hairpins, Miss Mardle. 12 dozen.
十二...
12...
布料是英国货
This is made out of British cloth.
我们仓库里还有库存
We had it in our warehouse,
我建议撒克里先生 将它们裁剪成这些款式
so I suggested Mr Thackeray would use it for these patterns.
非常好看
Mmm. Excellent.
非常好 勒卡雷先生 干得漂亮 你们两位
Very good, Mr Leclair. Very good, both of you.
时尚感再一次立足于此
Fashion has found its feet again.
塞尔福里奇先生
Mr Selfridge.
爱德华先生 您可来了
Ah, Mr Edwards. Here you are.
- 早上好 - 早
- Good morning. - Morning.
失陪了 各位
Excuse me, gentlemen?
你有什么想说的?
Well, what is it?
你不认为该停止对德国牌子的推崇吗?
Don't you think you should stop promoting German labels?
你在说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
就是你今天早上戴的那顶帽子
The hat you wore into work this morning,
德国产
是霍姆堡毡帽
it's a Homburg.
霍姆堡毡帽已经易名了 撒克里先生
The Homburg has been renamed, Mr Thackeray.
- 现在叫做比亚里茨帽了 - 还有鞋子
- It's called the Biarritz now. - And those shoes,
法国产
是慕尼黑手工的
handmade in Munich.
我还会继续穿的 因为他们非常的舒服
And I'll continue to wear them because they're extremely comfortable.
现在 要是你说完了
Now, if you've finished,
就帮这些模特重新改下衣服吧
you need to re-dress this mannequin.
你完全弄错了
You've got the look entirely wrong.
裙子的腰线要再高一些 像这样
The skirt should be higher on the waist, like this.
"塞尔福里奇先生说美国人不应该
"Mr Selfridge stated the Americans
和这两个阵营的人同时有贸易往来发战争财"
shouldn't be trading with both sides, making profit from war."
我明确阐明了您的观点
I pinned your colours to the mast.
谢谢 写的很不错
Thank you. This is good.
您可能会失去几位朋友了
You might lose a few friends.
反正他们大多数都回美国了
Most of them have gone back to the States anyway.
我想写一篇关于采购委员会的报道
Iwanna write a piece about the Procurement Committee.
这个机构很有权力
They're a pretty powerful bunch.
别和我提这些人 我受够了他们中大多数人
Don't talk to me about them. I'm done with the lot of 'em. -
背后使刀子是吗?
Knocked you back, did they?
我帮劳斯利联♥系♥过一些人
I gave Loxley some contacts...
但是我不喜欢这家伙
but I don't like him.
总之 我对采购委员会不感兴趣
Anyway, I'm not interested in the Procurement Committee.
还有很多方法可以为战争出力
There are other ways to help the war effort.
黛尔芬 过来一下 看看刚到的东西
Delphine, come and look what's just arrived.
别接受这些 哈里·塞尔弗里奇是在收买♥♥您
Don't take it. Harry Selfridge is buying you.
随他去吧 我这一辈子已经独♥立♥的够久了
Let him. I've had enough independence for one lifetime.
再说 我已经不是二十岁的姑娘了
Anyway, I'm not 20 anymore.
- 您依然那么年轻 - 太会说话了 吉姆
- You're as good as. - Oh, you're sweet, Jim,
但是我得现实一点
but I have to be realistic.
现在塞尔福里奇先生可是抢手货
Now Mr Selfridge is quite a catch.
他就是那种男人
He's the kind of man,
你要求的越少 他反而给的越多
the less you ask for, the more he gives.
- 他和您的闺蜜结婚了 - 但是她不开心
- He's married to your chum. - He makes her unhappy.
- 她不理解他 - 那您理解?
- She doesn't understand him. - And you do?
是的
Oh, yes.
我知道怎么让哈里·塞尔弗里奇保持活力
I know what makes Harry Selfridge tick.
- 来的不是时候? - 没事 请进
- Am I disturbing you? - No. Come on in.
我就是想用我们推销的英国布料做件马甲
I'm just getting a waistcoat made of this British cloth that we're promoting.
我就是想感谢你送来的酒
I just wanted to say thank you for the wine,
但是我不能接受它们
and to tell you that I can't accept it.
你当然可以接受啊 你帮过我的忙
Of course you can. You'd be doing me a favour.
我的仓库需要腾点空间
I need the space in my warehouse
而你办的扑克牌之夜非常不错
and you organised a great evening of cards.
即使埃杰顿勋爵没给你想要的答复
Even though you got no joy from Lord Edgerton.
你们能否尽快赶制出来? 谢了
Can you turn that around fast? Thank you.
没问题 先生
Yes, sir.
但是比尔·萨默泰姆来找过我
But Bill Summertime came to see me.
比尔?
Bill?
但是他整个晚上都没跟你说什么话
But he hardly spoke to you all evening.
我不知道你是否清楚他是做什么的
I don't know if you know what he does.
他启发了我
He enlightened me.
- 他值得信任吗? - 当然咯
- Is he for real? - Well, yes.
他是个老朋友了 我们认识很久了
He's a very old friend, we go way back.
再说他是个让人无法拒绝的人
But he's impossible to say no to.
他来见你是为了什么事儿?
What did he come to see you about?
谢谢 普伦基特小姐
Thank you, Miss Plunkett.
我真的不能和你聊这个
I can't really discuss it.
别太着急了
Huh. Don't be rash.
我知道你担心没有为这个国家尽一份力...
I know you worry you're not doing your bit for this country...
但事实并非如此
but it's not true.
顾客们来到这家商店 心灵被治愈了
People come to this store and their hearts lighten.
他们忘记了自己的烦恼 相信我 是真的
They forget about their problems. Believe me, I know.
- 俱乐部有困难吗? - 没有
- Is the club in trouble? - No.
只是供货不够
Only with supplies.
现在是艰难时期
These are tough times.
要是有什么我能帮你的...
If there's anything else I can do...
你真贴心
You're sweet.
但是我能照顾好自己的
But I can look after myself.
你也多保重
You should do the same.
- 露思 - 黛尔芬
- Rose. - Delphine.
我好久没看到你了
I haven't seen you in so long.
你都不来我那里坐一坐了
You never come and see me at the club anymore.
商店的事让我闲不下来
I have been so busy with the store.
是关于慈善活动吗?
Oh, more charity events?
实际上 我在协助哈里
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表