剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
容我向您引荐我的丈夫 劳斯利公爵
May I introduce my husband, Lord Loxley.
前情提要...
- 我说 走 - 请您不要这样命令她
- I said, come on. - Don't talk to her like that.
我愿意怎么说就怎么说
I'll speak to her anyway I please.
你今晚有约吗?
What are your plans tonight?
你以为因为我是一个售货员...
Just because I'm a shop girl...
我就会让你占我的便宜吗?
you think you can take advantage of me?
你走以后一切都变了
Things have changed since you left.
你得到你想要的了...
You got what you wanted...
成为棕榈宫的主管
head of Palm Court.
万事皆事出有因 我现在的生活非常幸福
Things have worked out for the best. I couldn't be happier.
撒克里先生!
Mr Thackeray!
我想向你介绍一下我们展示部的新主管
I'd like to introduce you to our new Head of Display.
这个女孩儿不知道自己在做什么
The girl has no idea what she's doing.
不 她知道
No, you're wrong.
我的好闺蜜黛尔芬·德 我们在渡船上遇见的
My dear friend Delphine Day. We met on the boat coming over.
黛尔芬的俱乐部是您经营的吗?
Don't you run that club, Delphine's?
从您嘴里说出来有点邪恶的感觉
You make it sound very wicked.
我很想她... 还有那些女孩儿
I miss her... and the girls.
我要告诉你一些甚至你妈妈都还不知道的事情
I'll tell you something your mother doesn't even know yet.
我会不惜一切代价让家人能重新团聚的
I am going to do my darndest to get this family back together.
塞尔福里奇先生 第二季第三集
参加工会吧! 为了所有工人的权利!
Join the union! Workers' rights for all!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
如果战争爆发 塞尔福里奇回到美国
who will protect you if war breaks out
还有谁能保护你们呢?
and Selfridge goes back to America?
喂! 放尊重点 你还好吗?
Oi! Watch what you're doing. You all right?
打扰一下 女士 您有兴趣吗?
I beg your pardon, miss. No harm done, I hope?
不了 谢谢你
I'm fine thank you.
来 我陪你过去吧
Come on, I'll walk with you.
早上好 卡布先生
Morning, Mr Crabb.
撒克里先生 卡布先生
Mr Thackeray. Mr Crabb.
全国被工会折腾的鸡犬不宁
Unions causing trouble all over the country.
你先进去 我在这儿盯着
You go ahead. I'll deal with this.
不好意思 伙计 我不能拿
Sorry, mate, can't take it.
您有时间吗? 请您看一眼 没害处的
Can I have a moment of your time? Won't hurt you to read it.
如果你不得不为了你的国家而战斗
If you have to fight for your country,
那工会是你最好的依靠
you'll want a union to come back to. -
这边走 女士们
Come along, ladies.
这位先生 您是否有兴趣看看这个?
Gentlemen, can I interest you in one of these?
即使战争爆发 我们也没必要被卷进去啊?
If there's war, why does we have to get involved?
我也不知道啊 我一点也搞不懂
I don't know. I don't understand any of it.
由于欧洲局势混乱
With all this trouble in Europe,
塞尔福里奇先生有可能决定回美国
Mr Selfridge might decide to go back to America.
他不会吧 会吗?
He wouldn't, would he?
他没有理由不这样做吧?
What's stopping him?
他的家人♥大♥部分时间都住在美国
His family live there most of the time as it is.
那我们怎么办? 工作怎么办?
But what about us? Our jobs?
塞尔福里奇先生不会走的
Mr Selfridge isn't going anywhere.
听我说!
Listen to me!
今天早上发生的意外之事已经够多的了
We've had quite enough excitement for one morning.
现在请你们安静有序迅速地到各自的工作岗位
Now hurry along to your stations, please, quietly and with decorum.
虽然是和平示♥威♥...
It was a peaceful demonstration...
但是他们想要传达的消息却非常明确
but the message was clear enough.
员工们知道我们对工会的态度...
The staff know our position on trade unions...
我们更愿意自理门户
we take care of our own.
没错 但是我们属于少数派
We do, but we're in the minority.
全伦敦的工人都在抗♥议♥
Workers are protesting all over London.
不满迅速扩散
Dissatisfaction spreads.
我们的员工是很有安全感的
Well, our people feel secure enough.
有些流言 塞尔福里奇先生
Rumours have started, Mr Selfridge.
什么流言?
What rumours?
他们说您有可能会美国
There's a notion that you may return to America.
真是一派胡言
That's ludicrous.
格罗夫先生呢?
Where's Mr Grove?
我想他应该在商店里巡视情况吧
I'm sure he's on the shop floor doing his rounds.
我们必须马上让员工定心
We must reassure the staff immediately.
普伦基特女士 请迅速安排所有部门主管开会
Miss Plunkett, arrange a heads of department meeting as soon as possible.
叫格罗夫先生来
And get Mr Grove up here.
格罗夫先生 您迟到了
Mr Grove, you're late.
卡布先生 跟格罗夫简单说明一下事态
Mr Crabb, apprise Mr Grove of the situation.
你五分钟后到我办公室来
I want to see you in my office in five minutes.
你就不能拖到我进来吗?
You couldn't wait till I got in?
我可是努力帮你瞒着了啊
I was trying to cover for you.
而且这不是头一次了 格罗夫先生
And not for the first time, Mr Grove.
这些是塞尔福里奇先生...
These are Mr Selfridge's requirements...
对于这周促销展示会的要求
for this week's promotional displays.
男装 男装配饰 户外用品 请您优先处理
Menswear, Haberdashery, Outdoor Equipment. Top priority.
谢谢您 普伦基特女士
Er... Thank you, Miss Plunkett.
然后请您在十五分之后参加部门主管会议
And you're needed at a head of departments meeting in 15 minutes.
真是忙碌的一天
Never a dull moment.
我们要安抚人心
We need to reassure the staff.
一直以来我们都能独♥立♥料理好商店的事情
We've always looked out for our own.
将来也是如此
We always will.
没错 塞尔福里奇先生
Yes, Mr Selfridge.
你可来了 陶勒小姐
Good of you to join us, Miss Towler.
对不起 塞尔福里奇先生
Sorry, Mr Selfridge.
现在股市动荡不安
With the stock market already in turmoil.
你的铅笔 陶勒小姐
Your pencil, Miss Towler.
现在的股市动荡不安
Now, with the stock market in turmoil,
如果我们的员工也神经兮兮 士气低迷
if our staff is jittery and the morale is low
我们的供货商以及顾客会怎么想?
what does that say to our suppliers and our buyers?
现在我们要做的就是转移大家的注意力
What I need to do is distract people from what's really going on.
有建议吗? 你们怎么想?
I need ideas? What do you have?
谁来说? 陶勒小姐?
Anyone? Miss Towler?
我们可以办舞会!
We could have a dance!
在商店里举办一场探戈舞表演怎么样?
How about a tango demonstration here in the store?
女人们都喜欢跳探戈
All the girls love the tango
格麦瑞兹先生现在在黛尔芬俱乐部演出
and Senor Gomerez is performing at Delphine's.
他真是太棒了!
Oh, he's meant to be amazing!
这个主意真不错 我喜欢
That's an excellent idea. I love it.
这点子令我灵光一现 霍金斯小姐
Inspired thinking, Miss Hawkins.
这之后也许可以... 办个员工派对?
And maybe... a staff party afterwards?
不错 非常好的想法
I like it. Very good thinking.
我们就定在棕榈宫 明天晚上 排场要大
We'll book the Palm Court, no expense spared, for tomorrow evening.
联♥系♥黛尔芬俱乐部的人 找一些舞蹈演员来
Get a hold of Delphine's and book the dancers.
好了 现在我们还需要做一些...
Now, we need something...
能让公众也振奋起来的活动
to raise the spirit of the public as well.
隆重的... 英国式的活动
Something... big and British.
皇家展览!
An Empire exhibition!
我们可以布置下棕榈宫
We could put something on in the Palm Court.
当然 前提是克里诺先生同意
If that's all right with Mr Colleano, of course.
当然可以 陶勒女士
Fine, Miss Towler.
要那种简单 低调
Something simple,
但能给人留下深刻印象的东西
low-key but effective.
一些照片啊 小商品啊 地图的展览如何?
A display of photographs, merchandise and maps?
要那种更多彩 更有趣的东西 你再想一下
Something a little more colourful and entertaining. Think about it.
感谢你们的参与
Thank you all for your time.
想法不错 霍金斯小姐
Excellent idea, Miss Hawkins.
我希望你在棕榈宫的展览会
And I hope your Palm Court exhibition
能够不辜负塞尔福里奇先生的厚望 陶勒小姐
does justice to Mr Selfridge's grand vision, Miss Towler.
但是 没有金刚钻别揽瓷器活
But you can only do what you can do.
我太想赶快离开伦敦了
Well, I'm looking forward to getting out of London.
这天真是热的可怕 是不是?
It's so dreadfully hot. Isn't it?
战争让所有人心神不宁的
And everyone's in such a stew about war.
无聊之极 没错
Thoroughly dull, I agree.
此时 乡下就具有一种特别的吸引力
Yes, the country holds particular attractions at the moment.
劳斯利公爵会呆在城里吗 太太?
And... will Lord Loxley be staying in town, my lady?
会的 平布尔
Yes, Pimble.
劳斯利不和我们一起走
Loxley will not be coming with us.
我来的不是时候?
Am I disturbing you?
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表