剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
这可不是个好人事该有的表现
You're not on top of personnel.
这样说太悖于事实了吧
That is an unfounded accusation.
好吧 我来问点儿基本的数据
All right, then. The basics.
我们一共雇了多少个男职工?
How many male staff do we employ?
- 850个 - 错 949个
- 850. - 949.
女职工呢?
Female employees?
塞尔福里奇先生 我有这些信息的
I do have this information, Mr Selfridge.
只是不在手边
Just not at my fingertips.
你得熟知你的手下
You have to know your people
才能管理好他们
otherwise you can't manage them.
这是最后一次警告了
This is your final warning.
赶紧改善 不然就开除你
Up your game or you're out.
晚上好 先生
Good evening, sir.
晚上好 弗朗瑟
Good evening, Fraser.
太太在吗?
Is Mrs Selfridge in?
不在 先生
I'm afraid not, sir.
但是你... 有客人 塞尔福里奇先生
But you... you have a visitor, Mr Selfridge.
在中庭等着呢
He's waiting in the courtyard.
你绝对想不到我见到你有多高兴
You wouldn't believe how glad I am to see you.
我来是因为夫人好心来看过我
I just came because Mrs Selfridge was kind and visited me.
我对她... 太粗鲁了 我想道歉来着
I was... rude to her. I wanted to apologise.
她不在这儿 留下来吃晚饭吧
She's not here. Stay for dinner.
不了 谢谢
Oh, no. Thank you.
我有满满一盒子雪茄
I have a whole humidor filled with cigars
刚送来的
that were just delivered.
总要找人一起抽呀
Someone's got to smoke 'em with me.
哈里你还是老样子 没有变
The same old Harry.
这可难说
I'm not so sure about that.
不用了
Oh, no.
- 我就不该让你走的 - 你也拦不住我
- I shouldn't have let you go. - You couldn't have stopped me.
不 但是我居然那么做了
No, but it was the way that I did it.
我都不知道自己当时在想什么
I don't know what I was thinking.
然后我痛失最好的艺术总监和最好的朋友
I lost the greatest creative director around and my best friend.
这两者都是无可替代的
Neither of which have been replaceable.
你在道歉?
Is this an apology?
伟大的塞尔福里奇先生居然会道歉?
From the great Mr Selfridge himself?
不然我要怎么做 求你吗?
What am I supposed to do, beg?
我倒是挺想看看的
I'd like to see that very much.
老伙计
Old friend.
- 回店里来吧 - 不
- Come back to the store. - No.
绝对不回
Absolutely not.
为什么呢?
Why not?
我不需要你同情我 哈里
I don't need your charity, Harry.
不 是我需要你
It's me who needs you.
商场一片混乱 恩里
The store is a mess, Henri.
主管们他们争吵不停
Heads of department, they are bickering.
我准备解雇我的人事主管
I'm about to sack my head of personnel.
什么 格罗夫先生吗?
What, Mr Grove?
我也不想
I don't want to.
但是如果他不把大家团结起来 我就不得不了
But if he doesn't pull it together I'm going to have to.
好吧
Well...
我很抱歉百货遇到了困难
I am sorry that you have problems at the store
但是这不会改变我的决定
but it makes no difference.
还有陶勒小姐
And then there's Miss Towler.
- 艾格尼思·陶勒 ? - 是的
- Agnes Towler? - Yeah.
她怎么了?
How is she?
她现在是展览部的主管
She's the head of display, now.
即法国巴黎老佛爷百货集团
我把她送到巴黎接受老佛爷接受训练
I sent her to Paris to train under Layfayette.
是吗?
Yeah?
她承担了很多的压力
She's under a lot of pressure.
我们正筹备帝国展览周...
We have our Empire Week celebration and...
...她在困境中挣扎
...she's struggling.
过来帮她度过难关
Come and help her out.
来吧 恩里
Come on, Henri.
你怎么说?
What do you say?
意大利人滚出去
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Good morning.
昨晚开心吗?
Good evening out?
是的 非常
Yes, it was. Very.
你错过恩里了
You missed Henri.
他昨晚来了
He came to visit last night.
- 恩里昨天在这? - 他是来看你的
- Henri was here? - He was coming to see you.
他想道歉
He wanted to apologise.
他没什么可以道歉的
Oh, he doesn't have anything to apologise for.
谢谢你找到他 露思
Thank you for finding him, Rose.
如果不是为了你 他不会来的
He wouldn't have come here if it hadn't been for you.
你之前可不是这么想的
That is not what you thought before.
我错了 对不起
I was wrong. And I'm sorry.
是 你错了
Yes, you were.
我去工作了
I'm going to work.
戈顿? 你还好吧?
Gordon? Are you all right?
我不喜欢看到你和爸爸相处不好
I hate the fact that you and Pa aren't getting along.
对不起 我不想在你面前吵架的
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to fight in front of you.
他那么努力的和你相处
He's trying so hard with you.
你从哪得到这些的?
Where did you get these?
戈顿...
Gordon...
非常感谢你能来
Thank you so much for coming.
我们上班不能迟到
We can't be late for work.
就是 我感觉 我需要一个男人的建议
It's only, I feel, I need a man's opinion
而且不知道去找谁
and I don't know who to turn to.
好吧 是什么事?
Well, what's this all about?
我弟弟在国外度过了大半辈子
My brother spent most of his life abroad.
他从没结婚
He never married.
他留下了房♥子和这些东西给你?
And he left the house and the contents to you?
很大的责任
Such a responsibility.
这真是个金矿!
What a goldmine!
我不能卖♥♥掉它们 罗杰 这是他的
I can't sell any of it, Roger, it was his.
这样不太好
It wouldn't feel right.
- 这里有多少间卧室? - 六间
- How many bedrooms are there? - Six.
那就住在这里
Well, live here.
招揽房♥客
Take paying guests.
他们能和你作伴 提供固定收入
They'll keep you company and provide a regular income.
实际上 他还留给我了一笔钱
Actually, he left me an income as well.
你是个经济独♥立♥的女人了
You are a woman of independent means.
这话可有很多意思啊
It's a great deal to take in.
请允许我这样说
If I may say so,
你这样的好人才能碰到这般好事
it couldn't have happened to a better person.
劳斯利夫人
Lady Loxley.
自从上次很久不见您来银行了 劳斯利夫人
It's been a while since we've seen you at the bank, Lady Loxley.
是的 确实
Yes, indeed.
在任何情况下劳斯利公爵都没有必要知道这个
Under no circumstances must Loxley ever know about this.
我会确保这个的 劳斯利夫人
I'll make sure of it, Lady Loxley.
谢谢
Thank you.
是的 你现在可以收好了
Yes, you may put it away now.
你是杰瑞米 对吗?
You're Jeremy, aren't you?
是的
That's right.
我知道你父亲
I know your father.
我能叫你杰瑞米吧?
I can call you Jeremy, can't I?
当然
Oh... oh, of course.
在银行有一些关于
Have there been any rumours around the bank
我丈夫的流言吗?
about my husband?
我... 我不能说
I... I couldn't say.
你看
You see,
我担心劳斯利公爵有一些... 经济困难
I fear Loxley has... money troubles.
他... 他很贴心 他不想让我担心
He... he's so solicitous he doesn't want to worry me
但是我是他的妻子 我需要分担他的负担
but I'm his wife, I need to share his burdens.
是真的吗?
Is it true?
我确实听到我父亲和我祖父谈论
I did hear my father talking about it with my grandfather.
然后?
And?
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表