剧集 | 市长先生(2021) | 导航列表
I do not like this.
太可怜了 你是巴布吗
Oh, you poor, poor man. Are you Bob?
我叫曼尼·佩蒂 先生
My name is Manny Petty, sir.
我当时在没有标签的化学...
I was working with unlabeled chemicals--
-你说你叫什么来着 -曼尼·佩蒂
- Your name is what? - Manny Petty.
我的手和脚在...
My hands and feet got burned when I was working--
当然了 你的手和脚...
Of course, your hands and feet--
你叫曼尼·佩蒂
You're Manny Petty!
他的名字叫曼尼·佩蒂
Hey, his name is Manny Petty.
有小家伙的意思
看看他受伤的部位
And look what got hurt!
天啊 你太搞笑了
Oh, my God, you're so funny.
看上去很棒 我们成功了 老大
Looking good. We did it, boss.
是啊 但我感觉很过意不去
Yeah, but I feel bad.
我让你浪费了一整天
I wasted your whole day on this.
你的保姆费到底是多少
How much do you charge for babysitting anyway?
不好意思 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
你做了我一天的保姆 这就是你的工作 对吗
You babysat me all day. That was your job, right?
我...
I-I--
我不知道你在说什么
I don't even know what you're talking about.
省省吧
Oh, save it.
如果市长没有让你盯着我
If the mayor didn't ask you to keep an eye on me,
他比我想的还要蠢
he's even dumber than I thought.
好吧 但成功了 对吗
Fine. Well, it worked, didn't it?
我拖了你一整天
I kept you busy all day.
你以为事情是这样的吗
Is that what you think happened?
-是啊 -真可爱
- Mm-hmm. - That's real cute.
因为在其他人眼中 我是在帮助幕僚长
'Cause all anyone else saw was me helping the chief of staff,
帮助代表市长的那个女人
the woman who speaks for the mayor.
由于阿比·麦斯科曼从来不会浪费时间
And since Arpi Meskimen does not waste her time,
他们知道我肯定会要求回报
they know I'm getting something in return.
我这几月来都一直在努力推动的事
What have I been trying to make happen for months?
私机宅径
为了孩子
私机宅径
为了孩子
私机宅径
为了孩子
私机宅径
Ppporn.
等等 你是说
Wait, so you're telling me
我们今天找过的所有人
that everyone we talked to today,
都以为市长支持私机宅径吗
they all think that the mayor supports PPPORN?
厄伯 弗兰克 玛莉娅 他们是三个
Herb, Frank, Maria. They were the three hold-outs
阻碍私机宅径在国会通过的议员
keeping PPPORN from passing the council,
但现在显然市长已经支持私机宅径了
but all three have pledged their support
他们三个都表现出了他们的支持
now that the mayor is so obviously onboard.
现在谁才是被保姆的人了 肖女士
Now who's the baby, Ms. Shaw?
是啊 你要咿咿呀呀了
Yeah. You going to want to say goo-goo-gah-gah.
我要告诉市长
I'll tell the mayor.
还是先考虑一下吧
Let's think about that for a second.
你要告诉你的老大 他第一次
You're gonna tell your boss that the first time
留你一个人在这里时 就被玩得像个加拉旺吗
he left you alone here, you got played like a garawon?
那是一种我会在晚上弹奏放松的传统洪都拉斯鼓
That's a traditional Honduran drum I play at night to relax.
其实没有那么糟
Look, It's not so bad.
私机宅径是正确的
PPPORN is the right thing to do.
接受吧
Take the win.
回家去 开瓶红酒
Go home. Open a bag of wine.
醒来准备迎接下一个大日子
And wake up, ready for another big day.
我今天早上就和你说 我会让你知道
I told you this morning I was going to show you
这里的一切是怎么运作的
how things worked around here.
所以不客气 老大
So you're welcome, boss.
-该死 -你今天好吗 市长先生
- Oh, damn it. - How was your day, Mr. Mayor?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你正好在我回家路上
You're on my way home.
我骑上高速之前会先下高地
I head down Highland before I bike onto the freeway.
阿比 我今天很糟糕
Arpi, I've had a rough day.
我听说了 但今天的那些蠢事是怎么回事
So I heard. But all that dumb stuff today?
人们到场都只是因为你会到场
People showed up 'cause you were going to be there.
我还把曼尼·佩蒂的妻子弄哭了
And I made Manny Petty's wife cry.
曼尼·佩蒂
Manny Petty?
-是啊 -这名字真搞笑
- Mm. - That's hilarious.
我知道 我知道
I get it, I get it.
我想做那些光鲜的事
I just want to do all the shiny stuff,
做英雄
be a hero.
但我是市长
But I'm the mayor.
那些蠢事在某些人眼里很重要
And all that dumb stuff matters to someone.
这些人
Now, those people
会期待听你的声明
are going to be expecting a statement.
我不是想帮你
And I'm not looking to help you,
但是如果你不想聊
but if you don't want to talk about
你今天掉进掘好的狗坟里...
how you fell into an open dog grave today...
米凯拉签字了
Mikaela signed off on it.
什么
What?
我要改名字
I'm changing the name.
所以我很荣幸在此宣布一项新动议...
Which is why I'm proud to announce a new initiative--
改变危险城市上空的飞行路径
Rerouting air traffic for at-risk towns.
也名...老鼠屁[缩写]
Or...RATFART.
该死
Damn it.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
-该死... -先生 你刚刚说老鼠屁吗
- Stupid thing... - Sir, did you say ratfart?
你回来了
There you are.
别 别说了
Please, please don't.
今天太漫长了
I've had a long day.
你做了烤芝士
You made grilled cheese.
这是陷阱吗
Is this a trap?
不是
No.
我感觉很糟糕
I felt bad.
他们不能吼我爸爸
Thet don't get to yell at my dad.
只有我能吼我爸爸
Only I get to yell at my dad.
行吧
Works for me .
新闻进行时
市长痛击本地英雄
刚从阿富汗回来
...returing home from Afghanistan.
克鲁兹中士只是想给女儿一个惊喜
All Sergent Cruz wanted to do was to surprise his daughter,
扮成她最喜欢的吉祥物
dressed as her favorite mascot.
没事的
It's ok.
能给我来一杯酒吗
Could I maybe have a glass of wine?
剧集 | 市长先生(2021) | 导航列表