剧集 | 市长先生(2021) | 导航列表
布伦特伍德业主协会的主席
president of the Brentwood Homeowners Association,
我的头发一直这么蓬松
and my hair just dries like this.
你是安迪·麦可多尔
You're Andie MacDowell
演过「丈夫一箩筐」 「偷天情缘」
from "Multiplicity" And "Groundhog Day"
还有80年代的CK广♥告♥
and that Calvin Klein commercial back in the '80s.
你当时穿着牛仔裤
You were wearing jeans.
甩头
Sproing.
你为什么穿得像是拉力赛上的皮卡丘
Why do you look like Pikachu week on "Drag Race"?
因为我可以停止寻找撰稿人了
Because my speechwriter search is over.
我和德里克在环球影城
Derek and I just had the funnest time
玩得非常开心
at Universal Studios.
我们喜欢的小黄人都是同一个...
We both have the same favorite Minion--
斯图
Stu, duh--
我们都喜欢披萨和音乐 他是一名优秀的撰稿人
we both love pizza and music, and he's an awesome writer.
他的新剧本是关于
His new screenplay is about,
马蒂·麦克弗利必须要娶他妈妈怎么办
what if Marty McFly had married his mom?
所以你宁愿找德里克
So this Derek would be
也不愿意找我交流吗
someone you'd talk to instead of me?
是的
Yeah.
-去找他吧 -抱歉
- Go to him. - Sorry.
不好意思
Excuse me.
-你是杰登·夸比斯吗 -是的
- Are you Jayden Kwapis? - Yeah.
我在这里已经
I've been waiting for two hours
等了两小时应征撰稿人职位了
to meet with you about the speechwriter position.
我很抱歉 这边走
I'm so sorry. Right this way.
这应该花不了多久
This won't take long.
公共政策学硕士
Master's in public policy?
布朗州长的副撰稿人
Deputy speechwriter for Governor Brown?
麦克辛·沃特斯的主要撰稿人
Chief speechwriter for Maxine Waters?
议员女士
正巧是一名恶人吗
And also a felon?
巴娜娜[小黄人口头禅]
Banana!
我知道洛杉矶需要新的回收政策
I know Los Angeles needs a new recycling facility.
这座城市当然要控制塑料
I mean, this town certainly has its share of plastic.
我是说整形手术
Surgery, that is.
太好笑了
Oh, that's wonderful.
我知道你在荧幕上很有趣 麦可多尔女士
I mean, I knew you could be funny on film, Ms. MacDowell,
-但... -叫我安迪吧
- but-- - Oh, call me Andie.
你可以叫我霍普斯[篮球]
And you can call me Hoops.
我可是打篮球的
I played basketball, you know.
显然我...
Obviously, I...
反对你的计划
Oppose your plan.
我刚说什么来着
What was I saying?
这不重要
Doesn't matter.
不不不不 你慢慢来
No, no, no, no, no. Take your time.
我喜欢看着你思考
I love watching you think.
我是在说 你可以说我疯了 但我不喜欢垃圾
I was saying, call me crazy, but I don't like garbage.
谁喜欢呢
Who does?
爱发牢骚的奥斯卡喜欢 但他是个蠢木偶
Oscar the Grouch, sure, but he's a puppet being silly.
芝麻街角色
他在干什么啊 振作点 霍普斯
What is he doing out there? Get in the game, Hoops!
听着 安迪 我们会说这些
Listen, Andie, we're having this dialogue
正是因为一切都还没有定
because nothing's set in stone.
这混♥蛋♥开始缩了
Son of a bitch is folding.
如果你想进行进一步的交流
If you would like to discuss this further,
比如吃个晚饭....
you know, like, over dinner...
你喜欢吃的吗
Do you like food?
不好意思 休会五分钟
Excuse us. Five-minute recess.
你们自己去交流
Talk amongst yourselves
你们空虚物质的生活吧
about your empty, materialistic lives.
我就知道
I knew it.
我就知道你没办法
I knew you wouldn't be able
与你的富豪们抗衡
to stand up to your fellow plutocrats.
-不 -你真令人恶心
- No. - You disgust me.
不是这样的 不 是她
It's not that. No, it's her.
谁 那个高个子美人儿吗
Who? Tall-y McBeautiful?
-无聊 -你不明白
- Boring. - You don't understand.
我以前也爱过
I've been in love before.
我结过两次婚 但是...
I've been married twice, but...
安迪·麦可多尔
Andie MacDowell...
你看过「泰山王子」吗
Have you seen "Greystoke: The Legend of Tarzan"?
她穿着睡衣 梳着头发
She's in this nightgown, combing her hair,
然后泰山走了进来
and then Tarzan comes in,
开始帮她梳头
and then he starts combing her hair.
拜托
Oh, come on.
你的人生中难道就没有
Don't you have anyone in your life
符合你所有G点的人吗
who just pushes all your buttons?
哈维·米尔克
Harvey Milk.
我知道 我知道 他已经死了
I know, I know. He's dead.
我借了「七个毕业生」很多次
I rented "St. Elmo's Fire" So many times,
百事达倒闭的时候
when Blockbuster went out of business,
他们甚至把那卷录像带送我了
they just gave me the tape.
阿比 我想做正确的事
Arpi, I wanna do the right thing here.
我想做好市长
I wanna be a good mayor,
但是我要去和她共进午餐
but I'm going to go out to dinner with her,
我会缩起来的
and I will fold.
也许还会给她买♥♥一辆奔驰
Probably gonna buy her a Mercedes.
那你到底希望我做什么
What the hell do you want me to do?
如果她真的是你的哈维·米尔克
If she's really your Harvey Milk,
那这趟车已经失控了
this train's off the tracks.
我不知道
I don't know.
做些什么吧
Just do something.
你好啊 陌生人
Hi, there, stranger.
我们说到哪里了
Hey. Where were we?
这是索菲亚·拉达罗
This is Sophia Ladaro.
她以前叫我「少狼」
She used to call me "Teen Wolf."
看看她现在多惨多丑啊
Now look how sad and ugly she is.
这上面说她是在她妈妈葬礼上
Oh, it says she's at her mom's funeral.
是啊 这就是她打扮好的样子
Yeah, so that's her dressed up.
我长痘痘了 今天是拍照日
Well, I have a zit, and it's picture day.
拍我们的通行证照 我的人生完了
For our photo IDs? My life is over.
这和高中有什么区别
How is this any different than high school?
什么
What?
你花了好几个小时嘲笑别人
You've spent hours making fun of people,
这家伙因为一个痘痘就慌了
this guy's freaking out over a pimple,
我相信你和我说话
and I'm pretty sure you're only talking to me
只是因为我爸爸
because of who my dad is.
什么 不 奥丽 我们是朋友
What? No. Orly, we're buddies.
我在图享上申请关注你了
I requested to follow you on Instagram.
你没看到吗 还是说...
Did you see it, or--
还有这些女士
And those ladies.
一整天都在说别人坏话
They've spent all day reading people to filth.
你们看到那个亚洲人脸上的痘痘了吗
嗯 别去惹她们
Yeah, don't mess with them.
我们都叫她们「塑料姐妹」
We call them "Las Plasticas."
你错了 米凯拉
You were wrong, Mikaela.
真实的生活就是高中生活 永远不会结束
Real life is high school. It never ends!
-不 奥丽 不是这样的 -伙计们 我完了
- No, Orly, that's not true. - Guys, I'm freaking out.
我知道瓦莱丽会是完美的选择 但是我担心
I know Valerie is perfect or whatever, but I'm worried
要是我不选择德里克
that Derek won't wanna be my friend anymore
他就不想做我朋友了 他太酷了
if I don't pick him, and he's so cool,
还会开手动档 以及我妈妈给我装了点葡萄干
and he drives stick, and also my mom packed me raisins
有人想换就来找我
if anyone wants to trade.
天啊 真的不会结束
Oh, my God. It never ends.
高中永远不会结束
High school never ends.
什么 不
What? No!
我不想再长跑了
I don't wanna have to run the mile again.
所有人都给我出去
Everybody get out of my room!
奔驰最近刚刚发布了
Mercedes has this paint finish
新色 叫「丹宁蓝」
they call "Denim Blue."
我觉得绝对会非常配你
I think it would look great on you.
不好意思 市长先生
剧集 | 市长先生(2021) | 导航列表