剧集 | 市长先生(2021) | 导航列表
我告诉奥莉
I told Orly that
我想你和我之间有特别的东西
I think that you and I have a nice connection.
是 当然 当然
Yeah, for sure. For sure!
所以 你们认识彼此多久了
So, how long have you guys known each other?
六年
Um, six years?
六年
Mmhmm. Six years?
不敢相信我之前没见过你
Wow, I can't believe I haven't met you before.
妮可住在塔扎纳
Well, Nicole lives in Tarzana.
是 你♥爸♥住在这
Yeah, and your dad lives here.
等等 你住在这吗
Wait, do you live here?
我记得你家里要更精致一点的
I remember your place being nicer.
不 不 我搬到这是因为 你知道
Ah, no, no. I moved here because, you know,
市长住的地方
this is where the mayor lives.
对 你给市长工作
Right. You work for the mayor?
谢谢你过来
Well, thank you for coming.
我希望奥莉没有太咄咄逼人
I hope Orly didn't come on too strong.
没有 她是个好孩子
Oh, no, she's a doll.
我给你做了这个
I made this for you. Oh.
谢谢你 奥莉
Thank you, Orly.
我会把这个挂在小冰箱上
It's gonna go right on the mini fridge.
看哪
Oh, look at that.
再见
Bye.
你应该为自己感到害臊
You should be ashamed of yourself!
我该害臊
I should be ashamed?
你是那个和那个女人交融了六年的人
You have been slorshing that lady for six years.
是真有这么个词 还是你为了让我重复
Well, is that a term, or are you messing with me
恶作剧
'cause you know I'm gonna repeat it?
好吧 奥莉 你抓到我了
Oh, all right, fine, Orly. Yeah, you got me.
妮可是肉体先感情后
Nicole is parts before hearts.
但是现在她认为这是认真的感情了
But now she thinks this is a real relationship.
我得想办法让自己脱身
I'm gonna have to somehow find a way to dig myself
同时不伤到她的感情
out of this without hurting her feelings.
她又正好是我遇见过的最黏人的女人
And she happens to be one of the neatest ladies that I see.
等等 你还见过其他女人
Wait, there are other ladies you see?
是不是我每次不在家你都这么干
Do you do this every time I'm away?
不 什么 你想要新手♥机♥吗
Nowhat? Hey, you want a new phone?
我野营回来的时候
When I came back from camp,
发现浴缸被清理了
and the hot tub was being cleaned?
还有在八年级化学假期提早结束
When the eighthgrade ski trip ended early
我在桑拿房♥里找到了健怡可乐的罐子
and I found all those Diet Coke cans in the sauna?
我拔了智齿之后
When I had my wisdom teeth removed,
做了个有谢丽尔·提格斯的梦
and I had that dream about Cheryl Tiegs?
七十年代美国超模
不 那就是谢丽尔·提格斯本人 - 天呐
No, that was Cheryl Tiegs. - Oh, my God!
好吧 是 我鬼混 奥莉
All right, yes. Yes, I sneak around, Orly,
因为没有女人好到能和你见面
'cause none of these women are good enough to meet you.
那就再小心点 因为我再也不想要
Well, then be sneakier, because I don't wanna
处理这种恶心的情况了
have to deal with this grossness ever again!
好吧
All right.
我要再问你一个问题
I'm gonna ask you one more question.
那件太大了的仙女服不是买♥♥给我的 对吧
You didn't buy me that toobig Tinkerbell outfit, did you?
你让我一整个暑假都穿着睡觉
You let me sleep in it all summer!
你还生气吗
Oh, you're mad?
她因为弄丢了制♥服♥被迪士尼乐园
She's the one who got fired from Disneyland
给开除了
for losing the costume!
那是布拉德利·库珀和斯黛芬尼·格玛诺塔的《浅薄》
That was "Shallow" by Bradley Cooper and Stefani Germanotta.
我还在学 但是我学得快
I'm still learning, but I'll pick it up quickly,
因为我是个天才
'cause I'm kind of a genius.
你的风趣程度也就和心脏病有一拼
Oh, you're about as funny as a heart attack.
你就是嫉妒我打败了你们俩
You're just jealous 'cause I beat you guys,
尽管有杰登在我的队里
despite having Jayden on my team.
你什么意思 尽管
What do you mean, despite?
你觉得我是个傻瓜没办法
You think I'm some kinda idiot that can't
那是故意的
Intentional!
杰登 对不起 平心而论
Jayden, I'm sorry, but come on.
你知道我是勒布朗
You know I'm LeBron,
你是 那个凡妮莎·哈金斯约会的那个湖人队的
and you're, like, the Laker Vanessa Hudgens hooked up with.
我想你指的是凯尔·库兹码吗 你看
I think you mean Kyle Kuzma. You see?
你还以为是你带我 是我带你
You think you were carrying me? I was carrying you!
我制霸停产糖果
I ran the board on discontinued candies
还有九十年代花♥花♥公♥子♥方面的题
and "Playboy" in the '90s.
他说得有道理
Ooh, he's got a point.
也许杰登才该拿到低音管
Maybe Jayden should get the bassoon.
这有个问题
Hey, here's a question.
谁被踢出了我的知识竞答队 米凯拉
Who's not on my trivia team anymoreMikaela!
你不给我机会回答
You didn't give me a chance to answer.
我知道那个
Oh, I knew that one!
所以也许我们因该今晚一决胜负
Okay, so maybe we settle this definitively tonight!
我现在没事儿了
Well, I'm free.
我校对完了我负责的预算部分
I finished my section of the budget.
- 我也是 - 我的部分也弄完了
- Me too. - I did mine.
好了 今晚开战
Okay, it's on tonight.
我们的朋友贾克斯在托伦斯的坎特2号♥熟食店
Our friend Jax is at Canter's Deli Two in Torrance.
今晚是个人战
It's every they for themself.
两天前 我可没想到我会来参观你的办公室
Two days ago, I did not think I would be visiting your office.
- 请坐吧 - 好的
- Please, sit down. - Okay.
妮可
So, Nicole.
老天 过去的这几天真的很特别
Boy, these last couple of days have been very special.
尼尔 别说了 不要说了
Neil, please stop, stop!
我不能再和你见面了 我很抱歉
I can't see you anymore. I'm so sorry.
等等 你不能再和我见面了吗
Wait, uh, you can't see me?
是的 你是个很有趣的人
Yeah, I mean, you're fun,
但我觉得我们不是很般配
but I don't think of us as a serious match.
在我手♥机♥里 我把你备注为“矮子尼尔”
You're in my phone as "Short Neil."
你还有个更高的尼尔吗
You have a taller Neil?
我只是觉得我们处在人生的不同阶段
I just think we're at different places in our lives.
你在为你的孩子找个继母
Like, you're looking for a stepmom for your kid,
或者一个看护人 一个晚上能开车接送她的人
or a caregiver, someone to drive at night.
我并不是那样的女孩儿
I am not that girl.
我晚上要去喝酒 并且我需要尊重自己这一点
I drink at night, and I need to honor that part of myself.
好吧
Well, okay.
- 我尊重你的决定 - 好的
- Yeah, I respect your decision. - Yeah, okay.
但我有话要郑重解释一下 你再坐一会儿
Yeah, but just for the record, sit down for a sec.
好吧
Oh, okay.
我要找的并不是那种人
That's not what I'm looking for.
我很享受一段美好的随意时光
You know, I enjoy a casual good time.
我只是被奥莉抓住了
Orly just caught me.
听着 我明白 你的妻子刚去世
Look, I get it. Your wife just died.
八年前就去世了
Well, eight years ago.
你到现在还是在乱搞吗
Oh, and you're still just hooking up?
你都是 60岁的人了
You're, like, 60.
是的 我想说的是
Yes. What I'm trying to say is,
我也没想寻求一段稳定的感情
I'm not looking for a serious relationship either,
因为奥莉在我心中是最重要的
because my priority is Orly.
好吧 但你有意识到
Okay, but you do realize
再过两年奥莉就要去上大学了 是吧
Orly's gonna go off to college in, like, two years, right?
天哪 不要提这个
My God. Don't say that.
没错 你需要为你自己
Yeah, and you need to make space for yourself,
还有你的感情腾出空间
and your emotional needs.
我一个单身妈妈朋友卡莉 也经历过这一切
My friend Carly went through this as a single mom.
很多年她都不愿意出去约会
She wouldn't date for years,
等到巴勒去上大学的时候
and then when Baller went off to college,
她才惊觉 现在咋办 我都31岁了
she was like, "Now what, I'm 31."
也许我该给卡莉打个电♥话♥
Well, maybe I should call Carly.
你不想这么做的
You do not wanna do that.
卡莉现在嫁给了一个综合搏击选手
Carly is married to an MMA fighter now.
他会杀了你的
He will kill you.
但你也许想问问你自己
But you might wanna ask yourself,
为什么我如此不愿意争取寻找真爱的机会
"Why am I so closed off to the possibility of real love?"
我不是说来找我 因为我这么火♥辣♥的人
I mean, not with me, because I'm too hot
没法在你双目失明的时候做你的妻子
剧集 | 市长先生(2021) | 导航列表