剧集 | 市长先生(2021) | 导航列表
to be your wife when your eyes go.
这是一种浪费 但总的来说是这么个道理
It would be a waste. But, you know, in general.
也许我拿奥莉当了借口
I guess maybe I use Orly as an excuse.
因为这样会简单些
Because this is easy.
但72岁还能约会
But dating at 72, ah!
天哪 亲爱的 我真为你感到骄傲
Oh, my God, sweetie. I'm proud of you!
同时 这也破我个人记录了
Also, personal record for me.
也许我的风华已尽
It's just maybe my ship has sailed.
什么 你在开玩笑吗 你可是个抢手货
What, are you kidding? You're a catch.
你又贴心 又有钱 你还为市长工作
You're sweet, you're rich. You work for the mayor.
我就是市长
I am the mayor.
行呗
Okay.
我是说 如果你打开心扉
I'm just saying you might be able to find someone
你也许能找到一个非常棒的人
really great, if you open your heart to it.
谢谢你 妮可
Thank you, Nicole.
我 你知道吗 我希望你
And I you know what, I hope you
也能找到那个对的人
you find the right person too.
我不搞一夫一妻制 我们大摩羯魅力无边
Oh, I don't do monogamy. Big Capricorn energy.
另外 我爸还有个秘密家庭
Also, my dad had a secret family.
无论如何 是个很无聊的故事 我得走了
Whatever, it's boring. I gotta go.
- 拜 - 拜
- Bye. - Bye.
独自一人在这里
Here all alone?
真可悲
Sad.
欢迎 欢迎 游戏大王们 大家今晚都过得怎么样啊
Welcome, welcome, quiz heads. How's everybody doing tonight?
直接进入主题吧 贾科斯
Get to the heat of the meet, Jax.
是啊 我们不是来参加主持人聊天活动的
Yeah, we're not here for "Host Chat."
抱歉 贾科斯 他们都是白♥痴♥
Sorry, Jax, they're idiots.
没错 那是米凯拉
Yeah, that's Mikaela.
我觉得她注册了所有应用 但一无所获
I think she's on all the apps, but nothing.
- 他刚说什么 - 大象医生是女的
- What did he say? - Doctor Elephant is a she.
你们这帮人有什么毛病啊
What is wrong with you people?
两晚前 你们还像朋友一样坐在一起
Two nights ago, you were all sitting there together
分享一份一元钱的鸡肉
sharing a dollar chicken like friends.
我们不是朋友 我们只是同事
We're not friends, we're coworkers.
我们并没有分享那只鸡
And we did not share that chicken.
没错 我把整个鸡都吃了
It's true. I ate the whole chicken.
现在你们全都分开坐了
Oh, now you're at separate tables?
哪个更重要呢
I mean, what is more important,
你在工作上的家人
your work family,
还是这把被我儿子认为我太老而无法驾驭的
or this brand new glowinthe dark samurai sword
全新的发光的黑暗武士剑
that my son says he's "too old" for,
如果我多陪在他身边 我就能知道这一点
and if I were "around more, I'd know that"?
不管怎么说 这是今晚的奖品
Anyway, that's the prize tonight.
第一个问题
First question!
不管你信不信 洛杉矶市
Believe it or not, the city of Los Angeles
每年光在这上面就花费730万美金
spends $7.3 million every year just on this,
这件事又被称为“鞋子飞”
also known as "shoefitti"?
把电线上的运动鞋剪下来
Cutting down sneakers from electrical wires!
- 回答正确 - 太棒了
- Correct! - Yes!
街道维护是我校对的预算文件中的第二部分
Street maintenance was in my section of the budget proof.
什么 不 去除“鞋子飞”在我负责的那部分
What? no, shoefitti removal was in my part.
我检查了1-120页的内容
I proofed pages 1 through 120.
我们是按照资质分工的
We split it up by seniority,
办公厅主任是最高的职位
and Chief of Staff is the highest.
但我是预算委员会主席
Yeah, but I'm the Chair of the Budget Committee,
所以我算是你的国王
so I'm kinda, like, your king.
你俩是认真的吗 我校对了第一章
Are you two serious? I proofed section one.
我在市政厅待的时间比你们加起来还长
I've been at city hall longer than all of you combined.
我还以为今天是我的生日我就可以负责第一部分呢
I thought I could go first because it's my birthday!
- 糟了糕 - 我们没有校对完预算文件
- Crap on a cracker. - We didn't finish the budget!
我们还有400页没有校对
We've got 400 pages left to go!
明天就要交了
It's due tomorrow!
第二个问题
Question two!
我和我儿子的关系还能变好吗
Are my son and I ever gonna be okay?
他爱你
He loves you.
别再把你对他妈妈的不满发泄在他身上
Just stop taking your feelings about his mom out on him.
还有 制定一个持续的时间表并坚持下去
Also, make a consistent schedule and stick to it!
等等 等等 等一下
Oh, wait, wait. Wait a second.
好了
Okay.
天哪 你为什么要端着妈妈的骨灰盒
Oh, my God. Why are you hugging Mom's urn?
这样女人们就知道我没有离婚
So women know I'm not divorced.
这只会看起来像你谋杀了妈妈
This just looks like you murdered Mom,
并且为自己逃脱了惩罚而吹嘘自己
and are kind of bragging that you got away with it.
说的不错
Good note.
好吧 我笑的时候要露出很多牙齿吗
Okay, so, should I show a lot of teeth when I smile?
我还挺为我的牙龈健康感到自豪的
I'm kinda proud of my gum health.
老爸 正常点儿就行
Dad, just be normal.
我不知道该怎么弄了
I don't know.
这样就不错嘛
There he is!
现在 我们要发到哪里呢
Okay, now where do we wanna put this?
你是市长 所以你需要一点儿隐私
You're the mayor, so you need some privacy.
我已经在美团上注册了
Well, I already signed up for Postmates.
爸 那是送食物的 给餐厅用的
Dad, that's a food thing. For restaurants.
我订阅了古巴人 亚洲人
So when I checked Cuban, Asian,
新美国人 这些都是菜系的吗
and New American, that was all food?
什么鬼啊
Ew, what?
好吧 试试大博吧 这是老年人的微博
Okay, let's try Graya. It's like old people's Raya.
选择一个合适的年龄范围
Let's pick an appropriate age range.
55岁到
55 to
- 35岁 - 75岁
- 35? - 75.
天哪
God.
好吧 可以 可以 赶紧按下发送键
All right, yes, yes. Go ahead and hit send.
保存好了 干得漂亮
Save, but good job.
我真的为你感到骄傲
I'm really proud of you.
可能是外卖♥♥到了
It's probably Postmates.
接下来几天里我们要吃很多
We're gonna be eating a lot of healthy Armenian
健康的亚美尼亚菜了
the next couple of days.
这张看起来不错
Ooh, that's a nice one.
各位好啊
Hey, ho.
这是您的预算文件
Here's your budget.
检查 检查第二遍
Checked, rechecked,
然后我们变得有点儿疯狂 又检查了一遍
and then we got a little crazy and checked it again.
但最重要的是 这是我们一起做的
But the important thing is, we did it together,
我们都是最聪明的人
and we're all the smartest.
到了午夜 我们在镜子里表演了血腥玛丽
And at midnight, we did Bloody Mary in the mirror!
只有杰登表演了 先生 他还把自己的衣服弄脏了
Only Jayden did that, sir, and he soiled himself.
这些是我在失物招领处拿到的
I got these out of a lost and found.
嘿 汤米
Hey, Tommy.
你平时都把你的头发拉直的吗
Do you usually straighten your hair?
不 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
头发卷回去了 这就是我离开伦敦的原因
She poofed! This is why I left London.
不管怎么说 干得漂亮 各位 非常感谢你们
Anyway, great job, you guys. Thank you very much.
一个小提示
One tiny note.
首页上写着“城市余蒜”
Cover page says "City Bulget."
汤米
Tommy!
好了 回去工作
All right, back to work.
杰登 做你负责的事
Jayden, do your thing.
- 各位晚安 - 晚安
- Good night, everybody! - Good night!
剧集 | 市长先生(2021) | 导航列表