剧集 | 市长先生(2021) | 导航列表
Excuse me, Mr. Mayor?
我想问几个问题
I'd like to ask some questions.
不 闭嘴 你不是布伦特伍德的
No, shut up. You're not from Brentwood.
不 抱歉 抱歉
No, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
拜托帮帮我
Please help me.
你说得对 我不是布伦特伍德的
You're right. I'm not from Brentwood.
东区 野兽区
Eastside, beast side.
作为大洛杉矶的居民
As a resident of Greater Los Angeles,
我只想知道
I'd just like to know where
布伦特伍德业主协会的主席认为
the president of the Brentwood Homeowners Association
垃圾应该都送到哪里
thinks this trash should go.
只要不在这里
Oh. Well, anywhere else, really.
因为布伦特伍德非常特殊
Because Brentwood is so special.
谢谢你 没错
Thank you. Yes.
住在这里的人喜欢整洁干净的空间
And the people that live here like clean, open spaces.
其他社区就不喜欢
And other neighborhoods don't.
显然不了
Apparently not.
看看那些地方
I mean, just look at those places.
无论哪里都有涂鸦
Everywhere you turn, there is a graffito.
拜托
I mean, come on.
我们付了这么多税
The taxes that we pay.
我们不该遭受这些
We don't deserve this.
天啊
Oh, God.
但你的垃圾就该给我这样的人吗
But someone like me deserves your trash?
这个解决办法真是太棒了
That is an amazing solution.
我觉得你肯定会爱上我的垃圾
I think that you would love my trash.
什么 不不不
What? No. No, no, no.
我的垃圾里有上好的事物
You know, my trash has perfectly good food in it.
还有依然有标签的衣服
Clothes with the tags still on it.
我还会扔掉那些公♥司♥送给我的化妆品
And I throw out all the skincare products
因为我根本就不需要
that companies send me because I don't need 'em.
太好了 你还会扔掉什么
This is wonderful. What else do you throw out?
说实话 所有没有意思的东西
Honestly, anything that doesn't spark joy.
一般 我会把我的旧包给我的女佣
Oh, you know, normally, I give my old bags to my maid,
但如果你喜欢...
but if you like it...
不过这上面还有花押字
It does have a monogram, though.
我很喜欢 你知道吗
I love it! And, hey, what do you know?
AM也是我的首字母
AM. Those are my initials.
我等不及告诉我的灵媒了
I can't wait to tell my psychic!
都搞定了
Well, it's settled.
我们的垃圾就给他们
Our trash goes there.
不
No!
不 你们这些人太恶劣了
No! You people are awful!
我们要在布伦特伍德造垃圾场
We're building the facility, Andie, in Brentwood,
我不会给你买♥♥奔驰的
and I'm not buying you a Mercedes.
你跟你在「偷天情缘」里面的角色一点都不一样
You're nothing like your character from "Groundhog Day."
真不敢相信我竟然
I can't believe that I fantasized
幻想了这么多年和你一起去普苏塔尼
about settling down in Punxsutawney with you.
我真不敢相信我还想让你梳我的头发
Well, I can't believe I was gonna let you comb my hair.
天 很抱歉
Oh, dear, I'm so sorry.
请把包还给我 里面还有我的狗
I need the bag back. I've got a dog in there.
谢谢
Thanks.
你在这里啊
There you are.
天啊 这根糖全是你自己吃的吗
Holy crap. Did you eat all that candy?
我在高中就是这么干的
This is what I used to do in high school.
要不要别管了 来学
Do you wanna ditch and go memorize
「毒」的舞
the dance from "Toxic"?
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that is.
其实 我得走了
Actually, I'm gonna take off.
我爸爸要我叫车回家找他 所以...
My dad said to call a car and meet him at home, so--
爸爸都这样 对吧
Dads. Am I right?
好像你这一天还不够糟似的
As if our days could get any worse.
你是说管弦乐队的事吗
You mean the orchestra thing?
后来艾比在全校面前
Turns out, Abby totally blew the solo
独奏出丑
in front of the whole school,
塞维奇还全都直播了
and Ceviche Twitched the whole thing,
大家都说
and everyone was like,
「还是应该让奥丽来的」
"Orly should have had it anyway."
然后乔什·布克 西湖队的...
And then Josh Booker, who's a senior at Westlake...
-不 -发现我提早回家了
- No. - Found out I went home early,
他还给我发私信问我还好吗
and he DM'd me and asked if I was feeling okay.
太好了
Cool.
高中太棒了
High school's so awesome.
我真希望人生能永远和在高中里一样
I love that life is just high school forever.
乔什·布克
Josh Booker.
-好 再见 -嗯 我也要走了
- Okay, bye! - Yeah, I'm gonna go, too.
我的上帝
Dios mío.
-你做得很好 老大 -谢谢
- You did good in there, boss. - Thanks.
我很高兴你给我把一切都毁了
I'm just glad you were there to ruin it all for me.
只要你任何时候需要扫兴的人
Hey, anytime you need some interruptus,
就来找我
I'm your gal.
我在里德上学时
My class at Reed was the only one
我们班是有史以来唯一没有人怀过孕的班级
in the history of the school where no one got pregnant.
怎么了 杰登
What is it, Jayden?
我在德里克和瓦莱丽之间犹豫不决
I can't decide between Derek and Valerie.
这两人应该都是撰稿人吧
I'm gonna assume those are two speechwriters.
我知道瓦莱丽更加合格
I mean, I know Valerie is super qualified,
但是友谊不是应该比优秀的工作更加重要吗
but isn't friendship more important than job goodness?
为什么那些真人秀上的人
Why do these people go on reality shows
总说他们不是来交朋友的呢
and say that they're not there to make friends?
-他们疯了吗 -阿比
- Are they crazy? - Arpi.
听好了 夸比斯 干这一行
Listen up, Kwapis, in this job,
你唯一最好的朋友就是洛杉矶市
your best and only friend is the city of Los Angeles.
她会帮你前行
She will help you move.
她会到机场迎接你
She will pick you up at the airport.
她会在凌晨三点带着一品脱冰淇淋来找你
She will show up at 3:00 A.M. With a pint of ice cream
并告诉你 离开他会更好
and tell you you're better off without him.
这个「他」可能指弗雷斯♥诺♥ 我也不知道
"Him" Being Fresno, maybe. I don't know.
中部城市
我偏题了 做正确的事
This is getting away from me. Do the right thing.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
这次的垃圾分类场不仅是为了
This sorting facility isn't just about
清理我前任留下的垃圾
cleaning up my predecessor's mess.
而是一个对于整个洛杉矶来说
It's the start of a new, cleaner tomorrow
绿色新尼尔
布里莫宣布在布伦特伍德建造垃圾回收厂
更加整洁的崭新未来
for all of LA.
这才叫演讲
Now, that's a speech.
他有温斯顿·丘吉尔或者
He sounds like Winston Churchill
「傲骨贤妻」里格伦·克罗斯的感觉了
or Glenn Close in "The Wife."
谢谢你 托马斯
Thank you, Thomas.
我觉得「整洁」的隐喻非常...
I thought the implicit zeugma of "Clean" really--
干得好啊 瓦莱丽
Yeah, great job, Valerie.
真高兴我雇了你 现在尼尔的讲话
I'm so glad that I hired you and now all of Neil's speeches
都「很棒」以及「和以前不一样了」
are "Good" And "Different from each other."
就算这让我失去了和泰山新娘之间的机会
Even if it cost me a chance with Tarzan's bride.
绿色新尼尔
布里莫宣布在布伦特伍德建造垃圾回收厂
他开始脱稿了
And he's off script.
我以为我和德里克会成为永远的好朋友
I just thought me and Derek would be best friends forever.
环球影城
他现在都不回我的信息了
Now he doesn't even return my texts.
欢迎来到高中 杰登
Welcome to high school, Jayden,
一切都很烂 而且...
where everything sucks forever and--
「奥丽关注了你」 奥丽·布里莫关注了我
"Orly Bremer followed you"? Orly Bremer followed me!
我不能和你一起玩了
I can't hang out with you anymore.
妹子
Hey, girl...
最好的朋友 至少我还有你
Well, best friend, at least I got you.
为什么我最好的朋友这么脏
Why is my best friend so filthy?
你们知道开养蜂场
Do you guys know how hard it is
有多么困难吗
to get a bee startup going?
我之前找了JJ·亚伯拉罕
I mean, I got J.J. Abrams in early,
但现在这家伙一天
but now this guy's calling me,
给我打50个电♥话♥问「我的钱呢」
剧集 | 市长先生(2021) | 导航列表