剧集 | 怪兽上班(2021) | 导航列表
"我们追求欢笑"
"It's laughter we're after"?
大学高材生就这点能耐吗
That's the best college boy could come up with?
我们追求欢笑
不行 不行
No, no, no.
我可以来个更好的 有了有了
I can do better. Okay. Okay.
"孩子放声大笑
How about, "Making kids laugh
我们责无旁贷" 怎么样
is the contractual responsibility of our staff"?
我有个更好的 四眼 听听这个
I got a better one for ya, four eyes. How about this?
"笑声点亮生活
"Laughter lights up your life
如同多火焰喷嘴的氧乙炔喷枪"
like an oxyacetylene blowtorch with a multi-flame tip."
谢谢 不客气
Thank you. You're welcome.
老妈 你不必开车送我 我可以走路来
Mom, you didn't need to drive me. I could've just walked.
我想确保你第二天上班开始得更顺利
I wanted to make sure your second day started better than your first.
我知道 我懂 我懂 但是没事的
I know, I get it. I get it. It's... but it's okay.
-别弄了 -别动 好了
- Stop it. - Just hold on a second. Here we go.
-别搞了 老妈 -我的巨兽乖儿子
- Stop! Mom... - That's my little baby behemoth.
我有个计划 午休时间去上喜剧课程
I've got a plan. Comedy class on my lunch breaks,
我一定晋升到搞笑层的
and I'm gonna get on that Laugh Floor.
怪兽设团部门这场闹剧只是暂时的噩梦
This whole crazy MIFT thing is just a temporary nightmare. Okay?
怪兽公♥司♥设施团队吗
The Monsters Inc. Facilities Team?
他们不可能像你说得那么奇怪的
They can't be as weird as you said they were.
-老妈 我... -怪兽设团人
- Mom, I... - MIFTer!
怪兽设团人 怪兽设团人
MIFTer! MIFTer!
什么声音 原来是在召唤怪兽设团的新人
What's that I hear? It's the call of the fledgling MIFTer.
-天呐 -你好啊 怪兽设团类人
- Boy. - What's up, MIFToid?
怪兽设团人 怪兽设团成员
MIFTonian. MIFTied.
怪兽设团队友
MIFTerone.
-我们懂了 -这位美女是谁啊
- Yeah, yeah, we get it. - And who is this lovely lady?
谢谢你 够了
Thank you. That's enough.
-我们懂了 -泰勒 你没说过你有姐姐
- We get it. - Tylor, you didn't tell me you had a sister.
这是我妈
It's my mom.
幸会 泰勒年轻如姐姐的妈妈
Enchanté, Tylor's very sister-like Mom.
塔兹曼妈妈 很高兴认识你
Mama Tuskmon? So nice to meet you.
我叫瓦尔 泰勒以前的大学同学兼新闺蜜
I'm Val, Tylor's old college buddy and new BFF.
是是是
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-这是瓦尔 这是弗利兹 -幸会
- This is Val. This is Fritz. - Enchanté.
大家都见过了 没事了 这样吧
Everyone's met. We're good. And you know what?
我们在里面见吧
Why don't I just see you guys inside?
我们肯定会在里面见的
You bet you're gonna see us inside.
你为什么挤眉弄眼
Why are you blinking?
那叫眨眼
That was a wink
因为等会里面事情的潜台词
because of the subtext of what comes next inside.
眨眨眼
Wink-wink.
怪兽设团人 怪兽设团人
MIFTer! MIFTer!
我承认 他们是很奇怪
Okay, I'll admit it. They're weird.
怪兽上班
第一季 第二集
维修部
各位 刚刚在大门那里
Hey, guys, that thing out front just now
挤眉弄眼又眨眼
with the winking and the blinking,
鸟叫声 和我老妈间奇怪的感觉是怎么回事
bird calls, the super weird vibe with my mom...
有人吗
Hello?
谁在 有人吗
Hello? Anybody?
怪兽设团人
MIFTer!
怪兽设团人
怪兽设团人
MIFTer!
怪兽设团人
MIFTer!
怪兽设团人
MIFTer!
你们好
Hello?
*年轻新手 手拿胶带*
*Young neophyte Handy of duct tape*
*快速修理 欢迎来到怪兽设团*
*Swift of repair I welcome you to MIFT*
是的 怪兽设团
Yes, MIFT.
自怪兽公♥司♥创办以来
Since the day Monsters Incorporated was founded,
就一直需求怪兽背后的怪兽
there was a need, a need for monsters behind the monsters.
无名英雄
The unsung heroes.
怪兽设团
M-I-F-T.
若有零件损坏 我们就去修理
If a part breaks, we fix it.
若机器需维护 我们就去维护
If a machine needs maintenance, we maintain it.
这是一支精锐的专业队伍
This elite squad of polished professionals,
每个人都术有专攻
each of them an expert in their fields.
他们就像是顶腰带
They are the girdles...
-顶腰带 -顶梁柱
- "Girdles"? - Girders.
-顶锅炉 -顶锅炉
- Griddles... -"Griddles"?
维系工厂运作
...upon which the factory stands.
这是一间巨大的工厂
And it's a very big factory.
抱歉 我想我不是...
Sorry, I'm not sure I...
但在我们开始之前 请新人讲几句话
But before we proceed, a few last words from our initiate.
这是新人欢迎会
This is an initiation ceremony.
大伙 这只是暂时性的
Hey, guys, this is all just temporary. So...
所以你要走吗
So you're leaving?
住在纸卷芯里还差不多吧
Live in a cardboard tube, most likely.
就像罗德尼发生液压机事故后一样
Just like Rodney after that hydraulic press incident.
压扁的罗德尼
Flat Rodney.
-借过 -看好了
- Coming through! - Behold,
现在你要表示你已经准备好成为永久队员
you will now signify your readiness for everlasting membership.
-永久 -对
- "Everlasting"? - Yeah!
你第一件神圣的工具
Your first sacred tool.
原来我落在这里了
That's where I left it.
泰勒 我恳求你 扳动那螺母吧
Tylor, I beseech you, wrench the nut.
-扳动那螺母 -扳动那螺母
- Wrench the nut. - Wrench the nut.
你们说的是什么螺母[坚果] 因为我过敏
What kind of nut are we talking about? 'Cause I have an allergy.
-扳动那螺母 -我不...
- Wrench the nut. - I don't...
-不要螺母 我不要... -扳动那螺母
- No, no nuts. I don't want... - Wrench the nut.
-我完全不想扳动那螺母 -扳动那螺母
- I want nothing to do with this nut. - Wrench the nut.
扳动那螺母
Wrench the nut.
-好吧 好吧 -扳动那螺母
- Okay, fine, fine, fine. - Wrench the nut.
如果这能让你们停止起哄的话
If it's gonna make you stop chanting.
-扳动那螺母 -我就扳动那螺母
- Wrench the nut. - I'll wrench the nut.
自豪成为怪兽设团成员
-扳动那螺母 -好吧
- Wrench the nut. - Okay.
扳动那螺母 扳动那螺母 扳动...
Wrench the nut. Wrench the nut. Wrench...
这样也行
Good enough.
你已经受了螺母的考验
You have now endured the ordeal of the nut,
你将跨入怪兽设团领地
and you will cross over into MIFThood.
-我不要跨入任何东西 -年轻的新人
- I don't wanna cross anything. - Young tenderfoot,
跨过那扇永久队员之门吧
cross through the door of eternal membership.
永久 不 那听起来好久
"Eternal." No, that sounds long.
在无限承诺之烛光的指引下
Guided by the candle of infinite commitment
-经过不归之火焰的净化 -火焰
- and be cleansed by the flames of no return! - "Flames"?
我爱这个环节
I love this part!
我们以前用真火
We used to use real flames.
直到卡尔不小心往右走了一步
Until Carl took a misstep to the right.
像太阳一样烧起来了
Lit up like the sun.
太惨了 但是真壮观
Catastrophic, yet beautiful.
太疯狂了 你们的仪式太疯狂了
This is crazy, okay? Your ceremony is crazy.
要是大家都在出疯狂的主意
As long as we're throwing out crazy ideas,
那我也有一个 我要走了
I got one for you guys. I'm gonna leave.
慢 快
你正在通往怪兽设团终身成员的路上
You're on your way to a lifelong membership in MIFT.
-不不 不要 -别觉得自己不配
- No! No! No! - Do not feel unworthy!
穿过那扇门
Cross through the door!
-穿过那扇门 -我不想这么做
- Cross through the door! - I don't wanna do this.
不要啊 不要"门" "穿过" "永远"什么的
No. No, no, no. No "door." No "cross." No! No "eternal."
穿过去 成为...
Cross over and become...
我们的一员
One of us!
又断电了
Oh, another power outage.
而且正好到精彩时刻
And just when it was getting good.
老是这样啊
This keeps happening.
这是今天第二次断电了 萨利
That's the second power outage today, Sulley.
我们所有的搞笑专员都轮了好几班了
All the jokesters we have are working multiple shifts.
你能行 普兰姆
You got this, Phlegm!
又一罐笑声能量装满了
Another laugh canister filled.
快坐 你还好吗 老大
Have a seat. How you doing, champ?
冲水 漱口
剧集 | 怪兽上班(2021) | 导航列表