剧集 | 怪兽上班(2021) | 导航列表
It's none of your business.
-赶紧工作 -好吧 行
- Now, get to work. - Okay, okay, fine.
但我把这里遮掩好了 这次掩盖就完成了
But once I'm done covering it up, this cover-up is complete.
别再说"掩盖"了
Stop saying, "Cover-up!"
好吧 作为主管 我觉得应该叫做
Okay, as supervisor, I say we call it,
"藏匿所有证据
"Operation Hide All the Evidence
确保没人发现真♥相♥行动"
and Make Sure Nobody Ever Finds Out the Truth."
-对 这样隐蔽多了 -没错 隐秘且神秘
- Yeah, that's much more covert. - Yep, covert and secretive.
看起来尚不清楚停电原因是什么
It appears the cause for the power outage is inconclusive.
我猜你今天不会让我们关门了
I guess you won't shut us down today.
如果你能收好可怕的眼睛行李箱
If you pack up your creepy-eye suitcase,
我很乐意带你出去
I'll gladly show you the way out.
稍等
Just one moment.
好的
Yes.
刚才我说错了
Well, I stand corrected.
我似乎发现了罪魁祸首
I seem to have found those responsible.
作为怪兽公♥司♥设施团队的一员
As the Facilities Team here at Monsters, Incorporated,
你们都违法了数条兽都能管委条例
all of you are in violation of numerous M.E.R.C. Codes,
如我的眼睛所见
as eye-witnessed by my eyes.
-作为主管 -"临时"
- And as supervisor, M... - "Temporary."
临时主管 邓肯·P·安德森先生
Temporary supervisor, Mr. Duncan P. Anderson,
你要为全组的行为负责
you are responsible for the actions of your team.
你应该被开除 或最好 被驱逐
You should be fired, or, better yet, banished!
驱逐
Banished?
-我吗 -等等
- Me? - Hey, wait.
拜托 这是他当主管的第一天 放他一马
Come on, it's his first day as supervisor. Give him a break.
放他一马
Give him a break?
我在兽都能管委全年无休工作了二十年
I've been working non-stop as a M.E.R.C. official for 20 years,
没有任何人放我一马...
and no one's ever given me a brea...
他是不是...
Is he...
好吧 我把他登记到事故记录里
Oh, well. I'll log him in my accident journal.
-我们该抛尸 -什么
- We gotta get rid of the body. - What?
我是说 检查他的脉搏 当然了
I mean, check his pulse, obviously.
-他还活着 -"真棒"
- He's alive. - Oh, hurray.
看起来他终于休息了
Looks like he finally got his break.
休息 让他休息
Break. Give him a break.
好主意 我真棒
Good idea, me!
我们可以把他藏在度假门后面
We can hide him in the vacation door!
当然 对 度假门 完美 好的
Oh, of course, yes, vacation door. Perfect. Right. Okay.
-来吧 -好吧 这太恶心了
- Come on. - Okay, this is gross.
一切都是湿的 为什么一切都是湿的
Everything's wet. Why is everything so wet?
-我把触角打个结 -一切都是湿的 恶心
- I'll tie the tentacles in a knot. - Everything's wet. Okay. Gross.
这是正确的做法吗
Is this the right thing to do?
我打算保持中立 静观其变
I'm gonna remain neutral until I see what happens.
-太恶心了 -眼睛在看着我
- This is so gross. - The eye is looking at me.
-眼睛在看着我 -对对对
- The eye is looking at me. - Yep, yep, yep.
快到了 快到了
Almost there, almost there.
进去吧
And in he go...
疼 我感觉到了 但他没感觉
Ouch. I felt that. But he didn't.
来吧 我们送他去度假
Come on, let's send him on his holiday.
他的一个触角...
Oh, one of his thingies...
-拜拜了您 -对 进去吧
- Goodbye. - Yeah, there you go.
各位 我很确定毁尸灭迹
Guys? I am pretty sure disposing of a body
是另一项能被驱逐的重罪
may be another banishable offense.
这是我们唯一能做的 好吗
That was the only thing we could do. Okay?
他的工作生活平衡一塌糊涂 知道吗
His work-life balance was totally out of whack, all right?
-邓肯 邓肯 -对对 大学仔说得对
- Duncan? Duncan? - Right, right. College Boy is right.
所以我们需要结盟 永远不再说起这件事
So we need to make a pact. None of us will ever speak of this again.
一直带进坟墓 所有人闭口不言
We take this to our graves. Nobody saw nothin'.
-这个嘛 -谁都没看见任何东西
- Well... - Nobody saw nothin'!
我们需要把箱子关上
We need to close the case.
关上
Close it!
抓住那些眼球
Get those eyes!
抓住 抓住了
Get it, get it!
-快抓 对 -不不不 不行
- Smash it! Yeah! - No, no, no, no.
不 它去那里了
No, there it goes.
-太好了 -抓住了
- Aha! - Yes!
过来了
Incoming.
问题解决了
And problem solved.
全部搞定
Done and done.
还没有 弗利兹还在里面
Not quite. Fritz is still in there.
随便吧 弗利兹两周内不会回来
Whatever. Fritz ain't coming back for two weeks.
我会想出办法的
I'll figure somethin' out.
好吧 孩子们 两周了 你们想到什么办法
All right, kiddos, it's been two weeks. What do you got?
-我什么都没想到 -我什么都没想到
- I got nothin'. - I got nothin'.
那就豁出去了
Well, here goes nothin'.
毫无疑问
That was, without a doubt...
这是我这辈子最棒的假期
the best vacation of my life!
太棒了
Wow!
我相信 阿格斯 因为你真的需要放松
I believe it, Argus. 'Cause you really needed to unwind.
你身心俱疲
You're very wound.
你还好吗
So, uh, you're doing okay?
好得不能再好了
I'm more than okay.
喝着奇怪的可乐达酒 睡在棕榈树下
Sipping creepy coladas, napping beneath the palms,
彻夜跳着恰恰舞
cha-chaing the night away.
恰恰 恰恰
Cha-cha-cha-cha...
阿格斯 你还在这里吗
Argus? You're still here?
我以为你两周前就走了
Yeah, I thought you left two weeks ago.
没 我请了一小会假
Oh, no. I took a little time off.
我要感谢你的怪兽设团员工
I have your MIFT crew to thank.
不用谢 这是我们最后一次说起此事
You are welcome. And that is the last we will speak of it.
当然 我会给你们记一笔
Well, of course, I will be writing all of you up,
但这次只是个警告
but just a warning this time.
再见 笑声能源先生
Goodbye, Mr. Laugh Energy.
恰恰 恰恰
Cha-cha-cha-cha-uh-uh...
刚才好险 我们差点被关闭了
That was too close. We were nearly shut down.
你引发了一次大断电 密谋掩盖这事
You caused a major power outage, conspired to cover it up,
如果这还不够
and if that weren't enough,
你还企图贿赂兽都能管委的官员
attempted to bribe a M.E.R.C. official.
-麦克 那是你 -别跑题 萨利 别跑题
- Mike, that was you. - Stay on point, Sulley, stay on point.
这一切都是真的吗
Is all this true?
邓肯
Duncan?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
这都是我的错
Oh, this is all my fault.
我动了转盘 好让邓肯成为临时主管
I tipped the wheel so that Duncan could be temporary supervisor.
不管他怎么成为临时主管
Well, regardless of how he became temporary supervisor,
这一切都在你监督下发生的 邓肯
it all happened on your watch, Duncan.
这些指控中的任何一条都可以开除你
And any of these accusations is grounds for dismissal.
开除
Dismissal?
临时主管
Temporary supervisor's, uh...
看来得和他的临时下属们共患难了
Well, he's gotta go down with his temporary ship...
我想吧
I guess.
苏利文先生 沃佐斯基先生
So, uh, Mr. Sullivan, Mr. Wazowski...
我很抱歉 我
I'm sorry, I...
是我引发的断电 好吗
I'm the one that caused the outage, okay?
邓肯只是想试着当个好主管
Duncan, he was just trying to be a good supervisor.
所以如果有人该被开除 就是我
So if anyone deserves to be dismissed, it's me.
-事实是 -好吧
- The truth is... - Yeah, well...
不不不
No, no, no.
断电 还有其他这些事
The power outage and, you know, all the other stuff,
也是我的错
that was my fault, too.
尽管我的错比他的小得多
Though I am significantly less at fault than him.
我真为你们两个感到骄傲
I am so proud of you two.
你们不仅展现了团结一致的怪兽设团精神
Not only have you displayed that get-along, MIFTer spirit,
还显示出你们愿意为对方牺牲
you've shown that you're willing to sacrifice one another.
"为对方牺牲"吗
"Sacrifice for one another"?
没错 W先生 S先生
That, too. So, Mr. W, Mr. S,
你们觉得
what do you say
我们忘了开除这事 好吗
we forget all the dismissal jumbo-mumbo-bumbo-bimble?
说到开除
Speaking of dismissal mumbo jumbo,
那道"违反公♥司♥政策"的假期之门怎么办
剧集 | 怪兽上班(2021) | 导航列表