剧集 | 怪兽上班(2021) | 导航列表
这是我最不想来的地方
this was the last place that I wanted to be.
荧光灯让我头疼
I mean, the fluorescent lights gave me headache.
闻着一股罗托的尿骚味 但现在
It smelled like Roto's pee. But now...
也许这才是我的归属
Maybe this is where I belong.
-你不走了 -你想留下
- You're staying? - You want to stay?
-你想留下 -你确定吗
- You wanna stay? - Are you sure?
因为我了解你 而你真的...
'Cause I know you, and you really...
别质疑他 瓦尔
Don't question it, Val.
他想留下 那刚说他想留下
He wants to stay. He just said he wants to stay.
好吧
Well, okay.
你的确把搞笑设备都扔了
You did throw away all your joke stuff.
欢迎回到怪兽设团 泰泰 瓦尔 帮我去拿箱子
Welcome back to MIFT, Ty-Ty. Val, help me with his box.
我本悲伤
I was so sad
我从没拥有的男孩
The boy I never had
匆匆离去
Up and ran away
但现在 我满心欢喜
But now, I'm filled with joy
我假想的男孩
My metaphoric boy
已经归来
Has come back...
我就知道 他没把这些东西扔掉
I knew it. He didn't throw out his joke stuff.
"亲爱的塔兹曼先生"
"Dear Mister Tuskmon..."
天啊 谢谢你 温彻斯特
Oh, boy. Thank you, Winchester.
准备好了吗 实习搞笑专员
You all set, jokester-in-training?
只是今天而已 为了怪兽公♥司♥
Oh, it's just for today, for Monsters Inc.
为了萨利 然后就回归怪兽设团
You know, for Sulley. Then back to being a MIFTer.
-对哦 -太好了 你在这啊
- Right. - Great! There you are, kid.
快来 我们要直播了
Come on, we're about to go live.
好了 时候到了
All right, this is it.
一百万笑声瓦特是我们的目标 别有压力 享受过程
One million gigglewatts is our goal. No pressure. Have fun.
不过要是没办到 我们就死定了
But we're dead if we don't do it.
不好意思 西莉亚 我这没有门
Uh, sorry. Celia, I don't have a door.
我该找谁...
Is there someone who...
我们人手不太够
Oh, we're a little understaffed.
我想帮你来着
I was gonna help you,
但萝丝让我的蛇都去做文书了
but Roz has me up to my snakes in paperwork.
也许方格斯能帮忙
Maybe Fungus could help?
我来吧 我知道怎么操作门站
I'll do it. I know how to run the door station.
好极了 来 用这个就行
Perfect. Here, this should get you started.
谢谢你 瓦尔
Oh, thank you, Val.
门来了
Door time.
我很高兴你在这
I'm really glad you're here.
我也是 去制♥造♥笑声吧
Me too. Now, let's get those giggles.
准备好了吗 五四三二一
Ready? In five, four, three, two, one!
笑声
豁出去了
Here goes.
干得好
Hey, good job.
是吗 她都没怎么笑
Was it? I mean, she hardly even giggled.
-起码是个开始 -泰泰
- Well, it's a start. - Ty-Ty!
-快回去 大将们 -你要制♥造♥更多笑声呢
- Get back in there, muscles! - You got more giggles to get.
随便吧
Rah-rah, sis boom blah.
去吧
Here we go!
再给我拿个罐子 方格斯
Get me another canister, Fungus.
我进去了
I'm going in.
欢笑能量
欢笑能量
还剩2分钟
Two minutes remaining.
欢笑能量
就快达到了
Almost there.
全靠你了 小麦
It's all up to you, Mikey.
好吧 装上能量罐 方格斯
Okay! Load her up, Fungus.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
我们没能量罐了 没能量罐了
We're out of canisters! No more canisters!
不 没事的
No! It's okay.
-斯密提在后面又发现了一个 -谢了
- Smitty found one more out back. - Thanks!
快点 快快快
Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on.
故障能量罐 故障能量罐 快跑
Faulty canister. Faulty canister! Run!
你在后面什么地方找到这个能量罐的
Where out back did you find that canister?
后面的垃圾箱旁
Out back by the dumpster.
故障能量罐 先生
Faulty canister, sir.
再拿一个 再拿一个
Well, get another one! Get another one!
没有"另一个"了
There are no "Another ones"!
除了这个大宝贝
Except for mamma's sweet baby.
那是什么
What is that?
-那是... -泰勒的主意
- Is that a... - Tylor's idea.
欢笑比尖叫的能量高十倍
Laugh power is ten times more powerful than scream's.
-因此你需要更大的能量罐 -卡特很喜欢
- So you need a bigger canister. - Cutter likey.
快连上 连上 快点
Well, hook it up. Hook it up! Hook it up!
45秒
Forty-five seconds.
-你能行的 小麦 -祝你好运 大眼熊
- You got this, Mikey. - Good luck, Googly Bear.
欢笑能量
15秒
Fifteen seconds.
10秒
Ten seconds.
-5秒 -谢谢 谢谢 怎么样
- Five sec... - Thank you, thank you. Well?
欢笑能量
笑声发电保住了
Laugh power is saved!
干得好 麦克
Nice going, Mike.
怪兽公♥司♥得救了
Monsters Inc. is saved.
恭喜
Congratulations.
-干得好 麦克 -你是喜剧之王 沃佐斯基先生
- Way to go, Mike. - You're the comedy king, Mr. Wazowski.
萝丝 你为什么不让萝兹来这里庆祝
Say, Roz. Why don't you get Roze over here to celebrate?
真奇怪 我今天没闻到她的气味
It's strange, I haven't picked up her scent today.
她请病假了
Called in sick.
她没生病 你就是她 她就是你
She's not sick. You're her. She's you.
你换了毛衣 改了发色
You change sweaters and hair color.
两只怪兽不可能有相同的口臭
Two monsters can't have the same bad breath.
亮出你真正的身份吧
Reveal your true identity!
来击个掌
Up top!
来吧
Come on!
知道吗 我想我们今天配合得不错
You know what? I think we made a pretty good team today.
没错 是的
Yeah, we did.
泰泰 我真为你感到骄傲
Oh, Ty-Ty, I am so proud of you.
那个大能量罐挽救了大局
That big canister saved the day.
是的
Yeah.
干得不错 大学仔 本可能更糟 但并没有
Not bad, College Boy. Could have been worse, but it wasn't.
肯定不会
You bet it wasn't.
事实上 要不是你的笑声和那个大能量罐
In fact, if it wasn't for your laughs and that big canister,
我们就都失业了
we'd be out of business.
-欢迎来搞笑层 -等等 你是说...
- Welcome to the Laugh Floor. - Wait, you mean...
孩子 你正式成为了搞笑专员
Kid, you're officially a jokester!
我们明早回这里见
We'll see you back here first thing in the morning.
干得好 泰勒
Nice job, Tylor.
不 不不不 不是
No, no, no, no. No.
这只是今天 我 我要走的
This was just for today. I'm, uh,... I'm going.
亲爱的塔兹曼先生 怪兽公♥司♥很高兴录用您为搞笑专员
我们已为你准备好了新办公桌
We got your new desk all ready for you.
泰勒
欢迎来到
Welcome...
怪兽公♥司♥
...to Monsters, Incorporated.
记住 "我们追求欢笑"
Remember, "It's laughter we're after."
早上好 泰勒
Morning, Tylor.
-早上好 -早上好 泰勒
- Morning. - Morning, Tylor.
-欢迎来到搞笑层 -很高兴见到你
- Welcome to the Laugh Floor! - Nice to see you.
早上好 大家早
Good morning. Morning, everybody.
早上好 萨利
Hey, morning, Sulley.
早上好 泰勒
Good morning, Tylor.
干得好 小麦
Great job, Mikey.
你在今天的第一个孩子上就完成了配额
You filled your quota on the first kid of the day.
还不错 对吗
Not bad, huh?
只有完美把握时机 展现幽默的人
You know only somebody with perfect comedic timing
才能一次收集这么多能量
could produce this much energy in one shot.
欢笑比尖叫的能量高十倍
And the fact that laughter was ten times more powerful
与此毫无关系
than scream had nothing to do with it.
大眼熊 快过来
Oh, Googly Bear! Come here, you.
小甜甜
Schmoopsie-poo!
我登上杂♥志♥封面了
I'm on the cover of a magazine!
剧集 | 怪兽上班(2021) | 导航列表