剧集 | 怪兽上班(2021) | 导航列表
天气方面 怪兽都市闷热黏人
And in weather, it's icky and sticky here in Monstropolis,
新闻13台 天气预报
接下来几日将迎来持续高温 唐
with high temperatures continuing over the next few days. Don.
谢谢 丽莎 可以看到 在怪兽城周边地区
Thanks, Lisa. As you can see, in nearby Monstrocity,
气温已经远超200度 湿度也达到140%
it's already well into the 200s, with humidity at 140%.
这个不错
This is a good one.
邓肯 你旁边的那位是谁啊
Hey, Duncan, who's that right next to you, huh, huh?
你最大的粉丝[风扇]
That's your biggest fan.
还是踏实干好本职工作吧 大学仔
Don't quit your day job, College Boy.
那个机厂里面可真热
Phew! That machine shop's hot,
但热辣程度还是远远不及我的几位前夫
but not nearly as hot as my former husbands.
皮埃尔 谢尔顿 还有里卡多
Pierre. Sheldon. Oh. Ricardo.
注意
Heads up!
-谢了 瓦尔 -应该的
- Thanks, Val. - No problem.
我的清凉爽口饮乘凉塔马上就堆好
Just finishing off my Drooler Cooler Tower of Coolness.
这才刚凉快下来呢
Just when it was getting cool.
悲伤流汗叹气
Sad, sweaty sigh.
今天似乎会怪热无比
Sounds like it'll be monstrously hot today.
对不 唐 人呢
Right, Don? Don?
今日预报
快拿拖把来
Somebody get a mop!
怪兽上班
第一季 第七集
才装满一半 我都把最厉害的打嗝技术亮出来了
Half full? That was some of my best belching.
我朝她打了这个 这个 还有经典的这个
I gave her the and the and the classic...
闻起来你早餐吃的是臭味面包片 先生
Smells like you've had stench toast for breakfast, sir.
怪兽都市
电网用量
-怎么回事 -麦克 再这样热下去
- What's going on? - Mike, with this heat,
我们得想办法生产更多笑声能源
we need to figure out a way to generate more laugh power.
-有建议吗 -用笑声提炼机怎么样
- Suggestions? - How about a Laugh Extractor?
为时过早 方格斯
Too soon, Fungus.
情况很严重
This is serious.
如果我们不尽快多找些搞笑专员
If we don't get more jokesters ASAP,
生意会被恐惧公♥司♥抢走的
we'll lose business to Fear Co.
-对 多找些搞笑专员 -现在就要
- Right. More jokesters. - Right away.
我正好知道要去哪里找
And I know just where to find them.
你这就觉得热了 我在吓利桑那州住过一阵子
You think this is hot? I lived for a while in Scarizona.
热惨了 为了保持凉爽
Brutal. So to stay cool,
我会闭上眼睛冥想一些冰冷的东西
I'd close my eyes and think of cold stuff.
我们现在是最好的朋友
We're best buds now.
-相信我 -不 停下
- Trust me. - No! Stop!
-你会害死我们的 -想想冰冷的东西
- You'll get us killed. - Thinking of cold stuff,
-比如雪花 冰淇淋 -停下 不要啊
- like snowflakes, ice cream... - Stop! No!
-我家冰箱 巧克力奶昔 -抱歉
-...my refrigerator, chocolate milkshakes. - Sorry!
死尸 失温症
Cadavers, hypothermia.
你看 我现在凉快多了
See? I'm feeling cooler already.
别再这样飙车了
Don't... do that again.
天啊 看到上面没
Oh, boy. See that up there?
在这种高温下 会遇到热胀现象
In heat like this, we get thermal expansion.
门会堵塞在轨道上
The doors jam on the tracks.
等等 先别说话
Wait, wait, wait. Quiet, quiet, quiet.
重复 全体喜剧课学员
Repeat, all comedy class participants
立刻前往搞笑层报到
report to the Laugh Floor immediately.
你听到没 叫我了 去搞笑层
Did you hear that? That's me. Laugh Floor.
但我需要你帮忙...
But I need help with the...
对不住了 听不清 拜拜 我已经走了
Sorry, can't hear you. Bye. I'm already gone.
立正
Attention.
听我说
Now, listen to me.
我不管是咯咯笑 大笑 狂笑 还是嘻嘻笑
I don't care if it's a giggle, a chortle, a guffaw, a tee-hee,
我们需要笑声能源 刻不容缓
we need laugh energy, and we need it now.
玛丽 五只眼睛都看向我
Mary, all five eyes on me.
恰克 四只手臂都放两侧
Chuck, all four arms at your side.
凯特琳 你再往外渗就会完蛋
Kaitlyn, you ooze, you lose.
你们可能不是正式搞笑专员 但现在急需能源
You may not be official jokesters, but power demand is high.
所以你们的任务是 逗笑小孩
So your mission, make kids laugh.
太棒啦
This is awesome.
-我带来了液体发射花 -塔兹曼
- I brought my liquid-emitting flower. - Tuskmon!
-是 -你搞笑吗 塔兹曼
- Sir! - Are you funny, Tuskmon?
是先生 我非常搞笑
Yes, sir! I'm very funny, sir!
我祖母讲话都比你这搞笑
My nana talks funnier than that.
是先生 我非常搞笑
Yes, sir! I'm very funny, sir!
还真别说 确实挺搞笑
You know, actually, that's pretty funny.
那其实是我的娃娃音 练了有段时间了
That's my baby voice. Been working on it for a while.
你应该在搞笑层用上这声音
You should use that on the Laugh Floor.
麦克 我还要这样抓着你多久
Mike, how long do I have to hold you like this?
抱歉 萨利 上道具
Sorry, Sulley. Props!
这是你们的怪兽公♥司♥官方喜剧设备
This is your official Monsters Inc. issue comedy equipment.
请届时按原样归还
Please return them in the condition you received them.
稳了 裸禽
Score! Naked poultry.
请问一下 卡拉
Uh, excuse me, sorry, Carla?
我是怪兽新闻台的泰勒·塔兹曼
Tylor Tuskmon here with Monster News.
在我夺得积分板头名之前有什么想说的吗
Uh, any last words before I'm number one on that board?
来大声对着尖叫♥鸡♥说
And go ahead and speak into the chicken clearly.
亲爱的 你的裸体鸡得吃块薄荷糖了
Honey, your naked chicken needs a mint.
好了 搞笑专员们 准备好逗笑小孩们吧
All right, jokesters, get ready to make those kids laugh.
如果失败 怪兽都市会面临灾难性断电
If you fail, Monstropolis will suffer a catastrophic blackout.
但如果你们成功了
But if you do succeed,
积分榜上的第一名 不管是谁
whoever's number one on the leaderboard
将成为正式搞笑专员
will officially become a jokester.
搞笑总值
简直不敢相信积分榜上有我的名字
It is crazy to see my name on the leaderboard.
恕我直言 卡拉
Uh, no offense, Carla,
任何事都无法阻止我拿下第一
but nothing's gonna stop me from being number one up there.
搞笑F层出现入站门检查故障
We have an inbound door check malfunction on Laugh Floor F.
请尽快派发工单
I need a work order ASAP.
梅女士 我是怪兽设团的
Oh. Ms. Mae, I'm with MIFT.
-我能修好 给我点时间 -好极了
- I can fix it, give me two seconds. - Perfect.
积分榜第一去去就回
Number one on that board, comin' right back.
我刚才就说了要检查一下
Told you we should've checked it earlier.
你就是不听我的
You should really listen to me.
好了 修好了 你通电吧
Okay! It's good! Get the power on.
-快点 快点 -等你安全下来再说
- Come on, come on! - Not until you're safely down.
快打开吧 我得赶紧回去
Just turn it on. I gotta get back on that floor.
搞笑专员 记得吗 快打开
Jokester, remember? Turn it on.
谢谢 都修好了 拜
Thank you. All fixed. Bye.
不
Oh, no!
坏了
Oh, no.
-快关掉 快关掉 -小心
- Turn it off! Turn it off! - Look out!
瓦尔 瓦尔
Val! Val!
-瓦尔 -泰勒
- Val! - Tylor!
不 完了
No, no! Oh, no!
不不不
No, no! No!
管道封闭
那是什么 那不是通往小孩家的门
What is that? That's not... That's not a kid's door.
慢点 慢点 什么意思 泰泰被困住了
Slow down, slow down. What do you mean, Ty-Ty is trapped?
-他被拖进门轨道了 -门轨道
- He got pulled into the door track. - The door track?
-没时间解释了 得走了 -瓦尔 瓦尔
- No time to explain. Gotta go, gotta go. - Val! Val! Val!
找到我们的泰泰
Find our Ty-Ty!
不
No.
欢迎来到喜马拉雅山
Welcome to the Himalayas!
泰勒
Tylor!
泰勒
Tylor!
泰勒
Tylor?
没错 冰雕 总得有个爱好
Yeah, ice sculptures. You gotta have a hobby.
不过我这更像是艺术
Well, in this case, it's more of an art.
我管这个叫冬日雅克3
I call this one Yak in Winter Three.
抱歉 我是怎么被大头朝下吊起来的
Yeah. I... I'm sorry, how did I end up hanging upside down?
你晕过去了 我得让你的血液流回大脑
Oh, you fainted. I had to get the blood to your head.
我认出你了
I recognize you.
总之 冬日雅克1和2
Anyway, Yak in Winter One and Two,
也都一样厉害
now they were equally impressive.
想试试吗 小心手指
Wanna try it? Watch your fingers.
-别吸进油烟 -不不
- Don't breathe in the fumes. - No, no!
剧集 | 怪兽上班(2021) | 导航列表