剧集 | 怪兽上班(2021) | 导航列表
我们为怪兽大学惊吓游园会做的模拟任务
simulator project we did for the MU scare fair.
罐子爆♥炸♥了 斯莱顿的尾巴着火了
When the cannister blew and Slaatten's tail caught on fire.
不 我不记得
No, I don't remember.
要是斯莱顿着火了我肯定记得啊
I'm sure I'd remember Slaatten on fire.
记得他慌得跑来跑去吗
Remember him runnin' around.
-记得吗 -往事回忆够了 孩子们
- Remember? - Enough memory lane, kiddos.
该干活了
It's go time.
斯莱顿着火了 斯莱顿着火了
Slaatten's on fire, Slaatten's on fire.
我来帮你吧 菜鸟
Let me help you with that, rookie.
-好 你来 -你会吵醒...
- Okay, here. - Gonna wake...
-你别... 不要... -住手 拿来吧你
- You just... Do not... You st... - No. Stop. Give it.
你们没事吧
You guys okay?
一切尽在掌控之中
Uh... Everything's under control.
我就想告诉你
I just want you to know
你那可爱的打呼声
that cute snoring thing that you do?
并不会影响到我
Doesn't affect me.
麦克
Hey, Mike!
-怎么样了 -好得很 完全没问题
- How's it going? - Perfect. No problem.
瞧 我一点都没被小呼呼影响到
See? I'm not even affected by little Snore.
等等 你还给她起名了
Wait. You named it?
我...
Um... I...
你跟我说过 如果给孩子取名
You told me once that if you name it...
就会开始对其产生依恋
You start getting attached to it.
不 这不一样
And no, this is different.
-怎么不一样了 -我就是无法叫她"东西"
- How? - I just can't call it "Thing."
比如 如果有人进来说
For example, if somebody came in and said,
"麦克 我能借用那东西吗"
"Hey, Mike, can I borrow that thing?"
我怎么知道他们是指什么
How would I know what they're talking about?
呼呼还是订书机 两者完全不一样
Snore or a stapler? It's completely different.
我就是来告诉你
I just came by to tell you Rant
兰特刚给了我两张棒球赛门票
just gave me two tickets to the baseball game.
怪兽都市怪咖队对红震队的吗
The Monstropolis Creepees versus the Red Shocks?
没错 座位也很好
Yeah. Awesome seats, too.
太棒了 我们几时去
Oh, that's great! When are we going?
我们 是今天的比赛
We? Oh, uh, it's today's game.
我本来打算邀你去的 但既然你要当保姆
I was gonna ask you but since you're babysitting
-我就想着问问方格斯 -方格斯
- I was gonna see if Fungus wanted to go. - Fungus?
方格斯 他懂个屁棒球啊
Fungus? He knows zip about baseball.
我是怪咖队的头号♥球迷
I'm the Creepees biggest fan.
看 看 看
Look, look, look.
怪咖队骄傲
还有一张我和TJ·克劳森的签名合照
And an autographed picture of me with TJ Clawson.
我有无数怪兽周边
I've got tons of monsterobilia.
带方格斯去看歌♥剧啦
Take Fungus to the opera.
球赛你必须带爷去看
You're taking me to the game.
那小呼呼怎么办
What about little Snore?
交给我好了
Leave that to me.
记得那次奈特教授
Hey. Remember when Professor Knight
大讲房♥间规定 你却睡着了吗
gave that room protocol lecture and you fell asleep?
-不记得 -还是我睡着了
- No, I don't. - Or did I fall asleep?
也许我是梦见我醒着 你睡着了
Maybe I dreamt I was awake and you were asleep.
总之 不管是哪样
Anyway, one way or the other,
你绝对是睡着了 而且打呼声...
you were definitely asleep and you were snoring like...
瓦尔 瓦尔 我不记得
Val! Val. I don't remember.
你们好啊
Hello.
邓肯 你来这里干什么
Duncan, what are you doing here?
作为副主管
As deputy supervisor,
监督员工是我的众多职责之一
it's one of my many duties to oversee my employees.
我们不是你的员工
We are not your employees.
好吧 是下属 随便了
Okay. Subordinates. Whatever.
我就在这边记录你们的表现
I'll just be over here taking notes on your performance.
好舒服哦 爽
Wow. Comfy. Yeah.
-麦克 -我是在好好照看呼呼
- Mike. - I'm being a good Snore-sitter.
怪咖体育场
今晚在怪咖体育场即将上演
It's a monstrous night for baseball here
残酷的棒球赛
at Creepees stadium.
第一局比赛正在进行
We're in the middle of the first
由你们的怪兽都市
between your Monstropolis
怪咖队对阵作客的波士屯红震队
Creepees and the visiting Boostown Red Shocks.
红震队加油
Go Red Shocks!
我是鲍勃·雅克
I'm Bob Yucker and
TJ·克劳森今晚要冲击历史记录
TJ Clawson is making a run for the history books tonight.
经过昨天...
After yesterday...
不好意思 让一下
Pardon me. Coming through.
桶里有娃
Baby on board.
到了 是前排座位耶
Oh, here we are. Ooh! In the front row.
上啊 红震队
Let's go Red Shocks!
麻烦你别吆喝 就小小声加油 行吗
Pardon me, do you mind keeping your screams to a whisper?
-麦克 -加油 怪咖队
- Mike... - Come on, Creepees!
风云人物出场了
And here's the man of the hour.
TJ·克劳森踏入场内
TJ Clawson's stepping to the plate
观众都沸腾了
and this crowd is going wild!
了不起的球队 了不起
What a team! What a team!
我们势不可挡
There's no stopping us now.
红震队派出的投手是荷西·指头哥
Jose Fingers on the mound for the Shocks,
他紧盯前方 等待信♥号♥♥ 他出手了
stares in for a sign and here he comes,
投出一记三球
a three-ball pitch.
TJ·克劳森
TJ Clawson,
挥棒将球击到左后场 球飞得好远
a swing and a drive to deep left field, way back.
起来 不过绿怪物
Get up! The Green Monster
会接住球 他真接住了
is gonna catch it though and he does.
没有球能越过绿怪物
Nothing gets past the Green Monster.
上啊 红震队
Let's go Red Shocks!
你好
Hi there.
上啊
Let's go...
你是红震队球迷对吧
Red Shocks fan, huh?
我个人是很欣赏啦
Well, I, for one, can appreciate that.
团队精神什么的
Team spirit and all.
但我们怪咖队球迷会把家人放首位
But it's Creepees fans put family first,
喜欢在看球时保持镇定和安静
and like to keep things calm and noiseless.
为了孩子们好
For the children.
别忘了
And don't forget...
谢啦 哥们
Thank you, buddy.
我不确定这是个好主意
I'm not sure this was such a good idea,
把孩子带来
bringing the baby.
我知道了 你就可以出来浪
Oh, oh, I see. You get to go out and have fun
我就得待在家带娃
while I'm stuck taking care of the baby.
但你可以去...
But you got to go...
不 你宁愿和方格斯来
No. You would've rather brought
也不想带我这个无趣的黄脸婆和孩子
Fungus than dragged boring old me and the baby.
-你不无趣 我不是指... -我懂的
- You're not boring. I didn't mean... - I get it.
瞧你干的好事
There, see what you've done.
怎么能怪我 也许她是饿了呢
What I've done? Maybe she's hungry.
把你的烂热狗给我
Give me your rotdog.
你不能喂人类小孩吃烂热狗
You can't give a human baby a rotdog.
天呐 你突然成了专家吗
Oh! Now all of a sudden you're the expert.
我意思是 你不知道它是用什么料做的
I'm just saying, you don't know what's in those things.
我妈以前总说 "让孩子什么都试试
My mother always said, "You make 'em try something once,
不然他们会变得挑食"
"Or they'll become picky eaters."
别让那个大毛球
Don't let that big hair
告诉你 你喜欢什么 不喜欢什么
ball tell you what you like and don't like,
我的小脏脏
my little grubby wubby.
这个嗝真够劲 看吧 她超爱的
Now that's a burp. See? She loves it.
现在来赚最低薪资吧
Now it's time to earn your minimum wage.
等着时机
Wait for it.
耐心等待
Wait for it.
就是现在
Now!
还有现在
And now.
-还有... -还有作为你们的副主管
- And... - And as your deputy supervisor,
我得警告你们 快没时间了
I should warn you that you're running out of time.
说到时间 我的工会午休时间到了
Speaking of time, it's time for my union lunch break.
剧集 | 怪兽上班(2021) | 导航列表