剧集 | 怪兽上班(2021) | 导航列表
甚至在模拟室打破了我的记录
Even broke my record in the simulation room.
对 我能说什么呢
Yeah. Well... What can I say?
我最近似乎很擅长打破东西
I seem to be pretty good at breaking things lately.
-今天对我们来说都不容易 -对
- It's been a rough day for all of us. - Yep.
-一切都在改变 -放弃惊吓发电 开始笑声发电
- Everything's changing. - Laugh power instead of scare power.
我和麦克当了老大
Me and Mike in charge.
他们也要改变
They're gonna have to change
把怪兽大学的惊吓学院改成喜剧学院
the ol' MU School of Scaring to the College of Comedy.
喜剧学院 对了 萨利 你真是个天才
Comedy college. Right! Sulley, you're a genius.
鉴于我正式成为怪公高联♥总♥兼喜资副总
And seeing that I am the official SCPOMICE-VDADOCREM,
我要做出决策
I'm making an executive decision
开展怪兽公♥司♥喜剧课程
to begin Monsters, Inc. Comedy Classes,
由我这个教授来任教
featuring Professor Me!
我会教你们这些吓人的怪兽怎么搞笑
I'll teach all you scary monsters how to be funny.
-什么 -因为我知道那种感觉
- What? - 'Cause I know what it's like
当你跨越那条线之后
once you've stepped across that line.
为了留在这个楼层 你愿意做任何事情
You'd do anything to be on this floor.
所以我真的有机会成为搞笑专员吗
So I actually have a chance of becoming a Jokester?
麦克和我 我们是从邮件收发室一路干上来的
Mike and I, we worked our way up from the mailroom.
所以一切皆有可能
So anything's possible.
不再惊吓 现在追求欢笑
No more scaring. Now it's, uh, laughter you're after.
没错 我们的新口号♥ "我们追求欢笑"
Bingo! Our new slogan. "It's Laughter We're After."
沃佐斯基
Wazowski!
萝丝
Roz?
我叫萝兹
The name's Roze.
快叫醒我 我正在做可怕的噩梦
Wake me up, I'm having a horrible nightmare.
一个能闻到味道的梦境
One where you actually smell things.
他们刚送来了这个新人的帽子和工牌
They just delivered the new kid's hat and ID.
-从现在起 叫我萨利 -叫我麦克
- And from now on, call me Sulley. - And call me Mike.
这里怎么了 你真是知道如何一鸣惊人
What happened here? Sure know how to make an impression.
你去哪了
Where'd you go?
我以为你要去给我们拿感谢甜甜圈
I thought you were getting us appreciation donuts.
记住 我盯上你了
Remember, I'm onto you.
泰勒 欢迎来到怪兽公♥司♥
Tylor, welcome to Monsters, Incorporated.
搞笑专员
继续看 要一直看下去
Keep watching. Always keep watching.
剧集 | 怪兽上班(2021) | 导航列表