剧集 | 怪兽上班(2021) | 导航列表
这里 大学仔 睁开你的眼睛 大学仔
Down there, College Boy. Open your eyes, College Boy.
这里 大学仔 那里 大学仔
Here, College Boy. Over there, College Boy.
大学仔
College Boy!
加把劲 大学仔
Pick up the pace, College Boy.
苏利文先生要在周五前清空这些旧能量罐
Mr. Sullivan wants these old canisters emptied by Friday.
尖叫能力已成为过去 这对你来说太糟糕了吧
Too bad for you scream power's a thing of the past, huh?
音响
Boombox!
回到了负责清理能量罐啊 真庆幸我不是你
Back on canister duty, huh? Glad I'm not you.
这工作太枯燥了
That job's monotonous.
我们正准备让你笑
会让怪兽疯掉的
Drive a monster crazy.
我告诉你是谁疯了 邓肯
I'll tell you who's crazy. Duncan.
我对临时主管的权力感到抓狂
Crazy with temporary supervisor power.
小心点
Hey, hey, hey, hey! Careful.
如果你弄坏了这些罐子的阀门
You damage the valve of one of these,
即使是几乎没有能量的罐子
even ones with barely any juice,
它都能把你这个体型的怪兽撞出半间屋
it'll knock a monster your size halfway across the room.
如果是跟邓肯一样的体型...
Or if you're Duncan-size...
则会被撞出整间屋
...all the way across the room.
随口一说
Just sayin'.
你觉得这很好玩吗 搞笑专员先生
You think that's funny, huh, Mr. Jokester?
那是我♥干♥的吗 我可能需要更好的监管
Did I do that? I guess I need better supervising.
我来监管你
Oh, I'll supervise you.
-不 不 邓肯 别这样 -你在干什么
- No, no. Duncan. No, no. - What are you doing?
不 这... 住手 放下罐子
No, that's... No. Let go of that.
够了 这样不好 邓肯
Okay, that's a bad idea, Duncan.
邓肯 放手
Duncan, let go!
好吧
Okay.
不
No!
快跑 快跑
Run, run!
-这都是你的错 -我的错吗
- This is your fault! - My fault?
妈呀
Mama!
高分
High score!
这是怎么了
What caused that?
放轻松 萨利 放轻松 我敢肯定这没什么
Relax, Sulley, relax. I'm sure it's nothing.
看到了吗 紧急备用电源启动 没事的
See? Emergency power. Everything's A-okay.
麦克 萨利 全城都停电了
Mike, Sulley, power's out in the entire city.
-M.E.R.C.打来电♥话♥了 -M.E.R.C.
- M.E.R.C.'s on the phone. - M.E.R.C.?
-M.E.R.C. -默里眼睛和视网膜中心吗
- M.E.R.C. - Murray's Eye and Retina Center?
从上次预约到现在已经六个月了吧
Has it already been six months since my last appointment?
不 是另一个M.E.R.C. 不是默里的M.E.R.C.
No. M.E.R.C.-M.E.R.C., not Murray M.E.R.C.
怪兽都市能源管理委员会
Monstropolis Energy Regulatory Commission.
他们要派一位调查员过来
They're sending an investigator.
那不是默里吧
So, not Murray?
我只是问问清楚
I'm just being clear.
不 不要啊
Oh, no, not him.
是阿格斯·布林克斯
That's Argus Blinks.
他二十年来都没有休息过一天
He hasn't taken a day off in 20 years.
他如果发现有问题 就会让我们关停的
If he finds a problem, he'll shut us down.
笑声能源可能要完蛋了
This could be the end of laugh power.
我是阿格斯·布林克斯
Argus Blinks,
怪兽都市能源管理委员会的调查员
M.E.R.C. Investigator.
我是怪兽公♥司♥的执行总裁 詹姆斯·P·苏利文
James P. Sullivan, CEO, Monsters, Incorporated.
是的 "笑声能源先生" 我知道你是谁
Yes, "Mr. Laugh Energy," I know who you are.
这是好事还是坏事
Is that good or bad?
我是来调查今天停电事故的原因
I am here to determine the cause of today's blackout,
以及是否应该
and whether or not a
关闭或更换管理层
shutdown or a change in management is in order.
我们将全力配合你 长官
You'll have our full cooperation, sir.
全力配合 请你签字
Full cooperation! Now, if you could please sign in.
这是什么
What is this?
那个啊
That? Oh!
是我的午餐费
That's my lunch money.
也可以是你的午餐费
Or it could be your lunch money.
麦克
Mike.
你在试图贿赂我吗
Are you trying to bribe me?
不 不 当然不是 快把那个拿开
No, no, of course he's not. Put that away.
这太蠢了
That's so silly.
你是不是碰巧掉了
Now by chance, did you happen to drop these box seat tickets
怪兽都市怪咖队比赛的包厢票
to the Monstropolis Creepees game, uh,
双A排 一到三号♥座位 还有免费食物
row double-A, seats one through three, free food?
这不会碰巧是你的吧
Was that possibly yours, by any chance?
-那是我的票吗 -请带路到你的办公室吧
- Are those my tickets? - Your office, if you please.
这边请 长官
Right this way, sir.
欢迎 长官 沃佐斯基先生
Welcome, sir. Mr. Wazowski
让我们贿赂你...
wants us to bribe you with a brand-new...
不行 孩子们 现在不行
Not now, boys. Not now.
请别介意 长官
Excuse the car, sir.
今天是"随心停车"日
It's "Park Anywhere You Want" day today.
给你们五十块 把车弄走
Here's a 50. Get rid of the car.
等等 是二十块 给你们二十块 把车弄走
Wait, a 20. Here's a 20, get rid of the car.
这样吧 算了 快把车弄走
You know what? Forget it. Just get rid of the car.
快好了
Almost.
上面还有一个 孩子
You got one more up there, kiddo.
最后一个罐子算了吧 它也不会去哪里
Forget that last canister. It's not goin' anywhere.
泰勒 你不会相信的
Tylor! You're not gonna believe this.
整个怪兽都市都断电了
Power's out all over Monstropolis.
一个兽都能管委调查员正在路上
A M.E.R.C. Investigator is on his way.
肯定有人要倒霉...
Heads are gonna roll...
怎么回事
What happened?
-邓肯干的 -大学生干的
- Duncan did it. - College Boy did it.
-你是负责人 -这与我无关
- You're in charge. - It's not about me.
我说是你们俩干的
I say you both did it.
-是你的主意 -对 是你的错
- It was your idea. - Yeah. It's your fault.
-你下的手 -与我无关
- You acted on it. - Not about me.
-你们都有责任 -与我无关
- You're all accountable. - Not about me.
你也是 如果不是你
So are you. If it wasn't for you,
邓肯不会是主管
Duncan wouldn't be supervisor.
我不能因为这事失去养老金
I can't lose my pension over this.
我不能失去进入搞笑层的机会
I can't lose my shot at the Laugh Floor.
好了 这样吧
Okay, okay. All right.
唯一拯救我们工作的方法是藏匿所有证据
The only way to save our jobs is to hide all the evidence
确保没人能发现真♥相♥
and make sure nobody ever finds out the truth.
说不好 邓肯 听上去你想掩盖事实
I don't know, Duncan. Sounds like you're suggesting a cover-up.
不不 不是掩盖
No! Not a cover-up.
只是我们一起密谋
Just a thing where we all conspire
避免对我们的行为负责
to avoid accountability for our actions.
-那就是掩盖事实 -不
- So, a cover-up. - No!
为什么这个概念这么难理解 不是掩盖
Why is this concept so difficult to grasp? Not a cover-up.
布林克斯先生 你确定不需要我们
Mr. Blinks, you sure you don't want us
带你去控制室吗
to take you to the control room?
没这个必要 苏利文先生
Not necessary, Mr. Sullivan.
我的眼睛从这里就能看到一切
My eyes can see everything from here.
真令人不适
Ugh, that's disturbing.
这还是一个身体几乎百分百是眼睛的家伙说的
That's comin' from a guy who's nearly 100% eye.
我这些高度受训的调查眼球能找到故障处
My highly-trained inspection orbs will seek out the malfunction
并向我汇报发生了什么
and report back to me what happened,
以及谁该为此负责
and who is responsible.
这不是掩盖 好吗
It's not a cover-up, okay?
作为你的主管
As your supervisor,
你要用大帆布把这些都藏起来
you're hiding it from view with a large tarp.
而你 作为我的下属 照我说的做
And you, as my subordinate, do as I say!
为什么这个主管的名头对你这么重要
Why is this supervisor thing so important to you anyway?
听着 大学生
Listen, College Boy.
如果你以为
If you think that bein'
未来成为主管是我一直想要的
supervisor someday is all I've ever wanted,
而搞砸这件事
and that messin' this up
会碾碎我的希望和梦想
is somehow gonna crush my hopes and dreams,
那么 你懂的
then that's, uh, you know...
邓肯 我 我无意...
Oh, Duncan, I, uh... I didn't mean to...
那不关你的事
剧集 | 怪兽上班(2021) | 导航列表