剧集 | 怪兽上班(2021) | 导航列表
我和黑麦热牛排有个约会
I got a date with a hot beef steak on rye.
听起来很好吃
Mmm, sounds delicious.
他可不是三明治
He ain't no sandwich.
好吧 午餐后见
All right. I'll see you after lunch.
等等 你不能也走啊
Whoa, whoa. You can't leave, too.
我得走了 我还要上喜剧课
I have to. I've got comedy class.
麦克今天都不教课
Mike's not even teaching it today.
-快回来 -我...
- Get back in here. - I-I...
二号♥位是罗比·烂透了·罗伯逊...
In the number two slot is Robbie Rotten Robertson...
你闻到什么了吗 萨利
You smell something, Sulley?
我的烂热狗好像变新鲜了
I think my rotdog's gone fresh.
可不是我 是...
Well, it ain't me. It's...
他打出边界了...
He rips one down the line and...
球棒球棒挥舞吧
Hey! Batter, batter, batter. Swing!
这可真新鲜
Wow, that's fresh.
我都流眼泪了
Makes my eye water.
-哥们儿 伙计 -不行
- Hey, pal, buddy. - Nope.
我们的友谊胜过一切 对吧
Nothing is more important than our friendship, right?
-不行 -拜托 你知道的
- Nope. - Come on. You know that...
-不 不行 -你欠我一个人情
- No. Nope. - You owe me for that favor.
-那一次 -不要
- That one time. - Nope.
那个人情...
Favor...
你欠我的 我给你钱
That I did. I'll pay you!
是你要执意给她吃烂热狗的
You're the one who insisted on giving her the rotdog.
是 但我不知道它那么快就会出来啊
Yeah, but I didn't know it would make its way through so quickly.
这些人类真奇怪
These humans are weird.
我七个月前吃的东西还没消化完呢
I still haven't passed something from seven months ago.
我妈妈总是说
You know, my mother always said,
"进去的东西总是要出来的"
"What goes in must come out."
我一直都不喜欢你妈妈
I never liked your mother.
都收拾好了
All cleaned up.
这就像那次上毒性研究课一样
This is just like that time in Toxicity Studies
你把桌子融化了...
when you melted the table...
我们就一起上过一节课 那绝对是别人
We took one class together. It's gotta be someone else.
想想吧 再过九年
Just think. In nine more years
你就能从我的初级实习新手助理
of being my junior assistant apprentice intern,
晋升为我的实习新手助理了
you'll graduate to being my assistant apprentice intern.
梦想真能实现 对吧
Dreams really do come true, huh?
-不好 不好 -什么声音
- No, no, no. - What was that?
我不知道 咱们去看看 你打头
I don't know. Let's check it out. You lead.
他们要来了 父母要来了
They're coming. The parents are coming.
你这个笨手笨脚的大笨蛋
You big old klutzy klutz, klutz.
赶紧出去
Get out of here!
大家快躲起来
Everybody, hide.
不好 他们有麻烦了 各位
Oh, no. They're in trouble, folks.
已经第五局下半场了
It's the bottom of the fifth
而怪咖队仍然落后 得分三比二
and the Creepees are still down, three-two.
罗恩·瓦拉斯科还有一次机会上垒
Ron Volasko has one more shot at a base hit here.
上啊红震队 加油
Go Red Shocks! Come on!
指头哥准备投快球 他要投了
Fingers working from the stretch. Here he comes.
直播中
瓦拉斯科 挥拍击空 他打出局了
Volasko, a swing and a miss. He struck him out.
老兄 你错过了精彩环节
Oh, brother, did you miss it.
克劳森打了两个快球
Clawson hit two fast balls.
我有好预感今晚要赢
Oh, I got a good feelin' tonight's the night.
真棒啊 你看得开心真是太好了
Isn't that great? I'm so glad that you enjoyed it.
如果你有什么需要我帮忙
Well, if there's anything you need me to help out with.
那你今晚做饭刷碗如何
How about you're cooking dinner tonight and doin' the dishes.
做饭 或许我们可以叫外卖♥♥
Cooking? Well, uh, maybe we can order out.
叫外卖♥♥ 外卖♥♥ 我们老是这样
Order out? Order... That's all we do.
咱们为什么就不能
Why can't we for once
一起吃顿温馨的家常菜呢
have a nice home-cooked family meal together?
回答我 回答我
Answer me that! Answer me that!
-但你喜欢外卖♥♥啊 -那是有宝宝之前
- But you like ordering out. - That was before the baby.
你们两个话痨能不能消停一会
Hey! You two windbags mind?
我还想看球呢
I'm trying to watch the game.
少管闲事 这是我们自家的事
Mind your own business. This is between us.
没事的 呼呼 睡吧
It's okay, Snore. Go back to sleep.
麦克 做点什么啊
Mike, do something.
上吧 红震队
Let's go, Red Shocks
或许你可以给她唱歌♥
Maybe you could sing to her.
萨利 这可是棒球比赛
Sulley, we're at a baseball game.
我才不要给她唱歌♥
I'm not gonna sing to her.
上吧 红震队
Let's go, Red Shocks!
没事的 呼呼 睡吧
It's okay, Snore. Go back to sleep.
上吧 红震队
Let's go, Red Shocks!
就是这样 很好
There you go. That's good.
上吧 红震队
Let's go, Red Shocks!
你挥得跟个小屁孩似的
Boo! You swing like a baby!
-一个邪恶丑陋的小屁孩 -好了 够了
- A really wicked, ugly baby! - Okay, that's it!
听着 废话篓子
Listen, gasbag.
你一直大吵大闹的
How is the baby supposed to sleep
宝宝要怎么睡觉啊
with you makin' all that racket?
你是在跟我说话吗
You's talking to me?
不 其实我在排练话剧
Uh, no, actually I was rehearsing a play
我们要在本地剧团出演
that we're doing with our local theater group.
对 名字叫"你这么大吵大闹
Yeah. It's called "How's that baby supposed to sleep
宝宝要怎么睡觉"
with you making all that racket?"
我知道 我听到动静了
I know I heard something.
宝贝 你还好吗
Sweetheart, you okay?
我很好
I'm fine.
只是非常困
Uh, just very sleepy.
感谢你们 爸妈 晚安
Thank you, parent. Good night.
她第一次说话了
Her first words.
你听到了吗 她第一次说话了
Did you hear that? Her first words!
而且还是完整的句子
And complete sentences, too.
她肯定是个天才
She's gonna be a genius.
-太棒了 -我要给我妈妈打电♥话♥
- Yes! - I gotta call my mother.
咱们真是优秀的父母
We are such great parents.
我就说了 第一年和她一起睡
I told you, co-sleeping with her the first year
能让她变聪明
would make her smart.
年度最佳老爸 就是我
Dad of the year. Right here.
你们还好吗
You guys good?
有八♥九♥个演员
A cast of about eight or nine.
你要想来后台打个招呼也可以
If you wanna come backstage and say hi we can do that.
但是你真是太小题大做了
Um, but you know what you're really making way too much out of this.
谁会带个愚蠢的婴儿来看棒球赛啊
Who brings a stupid baby to a baseball game?
-你说什么 -他不是认真的
- What did you just say? - Uh, he didn't mean it.
我说 哪个超级无敌大蠢蛋
I said, what kind of class-A moron,
不知好歹的傻瓜
ingrate, ding dong
会带个愚蠢的婴儿来看棒球赛
brings a stupid baby to a baseball game?
我就觉得你这么说了
That's what I thought you said.
-麦克 -没有人
- Mike... - Nobody.
就算是带妆傻大怪 也不能说我们的宝宝蠢
Not even an overgrown ogre in makeup, calls our baby stupid!
-是吗 -没错
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah!
来啊 向我出拳啊
Come on. Put up your dukes!
-冲啊 克劳森 -你想收拾我吗
- Go, Clawson! - You want a piece of me?
-太棒了 -来啊 来啊
- Yeah! - Come on, come on, come on.
太棒了
Oh, yeah!
麦克 这是你干的吗
Whoa, Mike. Did you do that?
一个本垒打飞球
A home run fly ball!
来自怪兽都市怪咖队的
An actual Monstropolis Creepees,
TJ克劳森破纪录的一个本垒打
TJ Clawson, record breakin' home run ball.
它就在我手上
And it's all mine.
萨利 趁我们的朋友还没清醒过来
Sulley, before our friend here comes to,
我想我们应该赶紧走
I think maybe we should get going.
好主意 麦克 走吧
Good idea, Mike. Let's go.
我们得赶紧送小呼呼回她的房♥间
You know, we gotta get little Snore here back to her room.
-你对这门干了什么 -没什么 只是关上了它
- What did you do to the door? - Nothing. I closed it.
你是最后一个碰它的人
You were the last one to touch it.
所以呢 这不是我的错
剧集 | 怪兽上班(2021) | 导航列表