剧集 | 怪兽上班(2021) | 导航列表
事实上 真得不能再真了 打个赌吧
In fact, it's so so, I say we make it interesting.
输了的队要...
What do you say losing team has to, uh...
替对方做一个月的文书工作 怎么样
Ah! Has to do the other's paperwork for a month?
一言为定 哥们
You're on, buddy.
来啦
All right.
避沟者卡特
得分者瓦尔
破技者弗利兹
欢迎到来 我的团队
Welcome, team.
我迫不及待想告诉你们 我能成为
I cannot wait to tell you how excited I am
沃佐斯基大家族的队长有多激动
to be captain of the Big Wazowskis.
你说过你不打保龄球的
Uh, yo, I thought you said you didn't bowl.
不 不 瓦尔 我没那么说
No, no, Val. No, I did not say that.
我说我不喜欢打保龄球 这是有区别的
I said I didn't like bowling. There's a difference.
他这么做是想跟我们交流感情
He's doing this because he wants to bond with us.
这更像是在不加掩饰地
More like a thinly disguised slash desperate attempt
拼命讨好麦克 他能让你成为搞笑专员
to get in good with Mike, so he'll make you a jokester.
我跟你闹着玩呢
I'm just messing with you.
好像你会做这么自私的事一样
Like you'd ever do anything that blatantly selfish.
我只知道 现在是工作时间
All I know is, it's work hours,
我们是带薪玩保龄球
and we're getting paid to bowl.
八分
Eight.
-真棒 泰... -谢谢 弗利兹
- Nice, Ty... - Thank you. Thank you, Fritz.
不过 拜托
But, uh, come on,
你们才是拥有那些厉害称号♥的人
you guys are the ones with the nicknames,
你怎么样
so how about you?
你上吧 破技者弗利兹
You're up, No Splitz Fritz.
弗利兹
Fritz!
-我们是怪兽设团 -加油 加油
- We are the MIFT. - Come on! Come on! Come on!
我们做到了
Yay! We did it!
正中边沟
In the gutter!
-太棒了 -投得好
- All right! - Good throw!
你太棒了
That's the one!
-去吧 打倒它们 -真棒
- There you go! Get some! - Awesome!
一路到球道尽头了
Ha! Made it all the way down the lane.
碰到瓶了
You kissed the pin!
-这是一般团队吗还是最佳团队 -顶级团队
- Is this a team or is this a team? - Up top!
-你觉得呢 队长 -我...
- What do you say, Captain? - I...
以为你们很厉害呢
thought you said you guys were good.
不 不 我们不厉害
No. We're not good. No.
因此我们从没进入过
That's why we've never entered
保龄球大赛 因为我们太菜了
the Bowl-off-a-thon because we pee-ew stink.
-太菜了 -是的 我们太差劲了
- Stink? - Yeah, we're stinky.
你们的绰号♥里并没有体现这点啊
That didn't come across in the nicknames.
一切还好吗 队长
Everything okay, team captain?
明天就要上场了 祝你们好运
Tomorrow's the big day. Good luck.
怪兽公♥司♥
保龄球大赛
早上好 欢迎来到怪兽公♥司♥一年一度的
Good morning! And welcome to the first day
保龄球大赛首日
of the annual Monsters Incorporated Bowl-off-a-thon.
怪兽公♥司♥搞笑球馆
Coming to you live
现场为你直播
from the Monsters Incorporated Laugh Lane.
当然是现场直播 笨蛋 不然呢
Of course it's live, you idiot! What else would it be?
我只是想像电视里那样
I'm just trying to do it like on TV.
第一组上场的是
First up,
滑行鼻涕虫队对战沃佐斯基大家族队
the Sliding Slugs versus the Big Wazowskis.
这太刺♥激♥了
Wow. This is so exciting.
这么说也行
That is one word.
他准备投球了
And he makes his approach.
还在准备投球
Still making the approach.
早上好 投球时间已过
Good morning. Approach time has elapsed.
大家该回去工作了
It's time for everyone to get back to work.
沃佐斯基大家族队获胜
The Big Wazowskis win.
-沃佐斯基大家族万岁 -太棒了
- Yay for the Wazowskis. - Yes!
我们赢了
We won!
我听说那是一场大胜
I heard it was a bloodbath.
沃佐斯基大家族把滑行鼻涕虫打到边沟里了
The Big Wazowskis left the Sliding Slugs in the gutter.
现在我要加倍下注
So now I'm doubling down.
输了的一方不仅要做文书工作
Not only does the loser have to do the paperwork,
还要给对方当一个月的管家
but they have to be the other's butler for a month.
-你确定要这样吗 -当然了
- Are you sure about this? - Absolutely.
保龄球大赛继续
The Bowl-off-a-thing continues.
我们再次为大家播报精彩赛事
And we're back for more bowling action.
下一组 无脑队对战沃佐斯基大家族队
Next up, the Pinheads versus the Big Wazowskis.
好 弗利兹 记住 放开球
Okay, Fritz. Remember. Let go of the ball.
好
Oh, yeah.
加油 弗利兹
Go, Fritz!
我放开球了
I let go of the ball.
由于全队倒下
Due to the entire team being knocked out,
无脑队失去比赛资格 沃佐斯基大家族队获胜
the Pinheads forfeit and the Big Wazowskis win.
又赢了一场 明天就是最后一场了
Wow, another win. And tomorrow's the final match.
你对阵盖里
You against Gary.
这件事之后我欠你个大人情
I'm gonna owe you big after this,
但前提是你能赢
but only if you come through.
别担心 麦克 我们会赢的
Oh, yeah, well, don't worry, Mike. We will.
我们会的
We will come through.
没错 我们会赢的
We will, indeed.
但是 万一出于什么原因我们没赢
But, you know, um, in case for whatever reason we don't--
别那么想
Don't even think that.
我必须赢下哈利豪森之家的那顿双人餐
I just gotta win that dinner for two at Harryhausen's.
再说我已经跟盖里打赌
Plus I bet Gary I'd do all
输了下个月会帮他做所有文书工作 还当他管家
his paperwork and be his butler for a month.
你为什么那么做
Why would you do that?
因为我就是那么相信你 孩子
That's how much I believe in you, kid.
你不能让我失望
You can't let me down.
这次我该怎么办
How am I supposed to get out of this one?
我完蛋了 大眼
I'm screwed, Giant Eye.
为什么 你好啊
Why, hello.
邓肯
Duncan?
不 这是我的秘密嗓音
No! This is a mystery voice.
先知之音
An all-knowing voice.
这个声音知道你需要一些专业保龄球手
A voice that knows you're in need of some pro bowlers,
这样你就能让沃佐斯基先生刮目相看了
so you can get in good with Mr. Wazowski.
这你倒是没说错
Well, yeah. You got that right.
很好 那就跟着标识走吧
Good! Then follow the signs.
-什么标识 -跟着标识
- What signs? I... - Follow the signs.
-这里是有话筒吗 -跟着标识
- Are there speakers? - Follow the signs.
"秘"室往这边走
"秘"室
欢迎 泰勒
Welcome, Tylor.
嘿 邓肯
Hey, Duncan.
那个标识上写的"秘"室
You know the sign says "Secert."
我不是邓肯
I'm not Duncan.
现在你在用假声罢了
You're now just doing a voice.
我不是邓肯
I'm not Duncan.
我们在这干什么 伙计
What are we doing here, buddy?
这是神秘嗓音
It's a mystery voice. Ah?
没关系 别管什么嗓音
Okay, that's fine. Whatever voice.
邓肯 你的"秘"室用完了吗
Hey, Duncan. You done with your "Secert room"?
是密室
Secret!
拜托 我们需要用垃圾桶
Come on. We need our trashcan.
把灯关掉 你们这对白♥痴♥
Turn the light off, you idiots! Ugh!
快出去 说到哪了
Get out! Where were we?
专业保龄球手
Pro bowlers.
过夜人 对
Uh... The Overnighters, yes.
第三班
The third shift.
连怪兽都要退让三分的猛兽
The kind of monsters that monsters fear.
他们会帮你取得胜利的 你那搞笑专员的梦想会成真
They'll get you your win. And your jokester dream will come true.
太好了 好极了 你又能捞到什么好处呢
Great. And... But just... Sorry. What do you get out of it?
就想让你签一份合约
Just want you to sign a little contract.
我们称之为书面协议
We'll call it a written agreement.
合约就是这个意思
That's literally what a contract is.
这份合约规定了
An agreement that stipulates
你从今天起将不会以任何形式
剧集 | 怪兽上班(2021) | 导航列表