剧集 | 怪兽上班(2021) | 导航列表
that you will not in any way hereto now,
永远不能继续谋求弗利兹的工作
with, or henceforth forward in perpetuity pursue Fritz's job.
-邓肯 我老早就告诉你... -神秘嗓音
- Duncan, I told you the day I got... - Mystery voice.
我不在乎弗利兹的工作 我不想要
I do not care about Fritz's job. I don't want the job.
但现在有法律约束了
But now it's legally binding.
行 没事 别再装那个声音就行
Cool. Fine. Just stop with the voice.
随便了 我签 把那些球手弄来 好吗
Whatever. I'll sign it. Just get me the bowlers, okay?
好了
There.
成交了
It is done!
-你完事了 -不 我没完事
- You're done? - No! I'm not done.
你说了5点47之后再回来 快出去
You said you wouldn't be back until 5:47. Get out!
但我们要在这举办搏击俱乐部呢
Oh, but we have Fright Club in here.
别告诉他
Don't tell him that.
你忘了搏击俱乐部的第一守则吗
Did you forget the first rule of Fright Club?
-什么叫取消了 -是啊
- What do you mean cancelled? - Yeah.
锦标赛的最后一轮应该今天午饭时举♥行♥的
Final round of the tournament was supposed to be today at lunch,
但取消了 出于什么奇怪的原因
but it's cancelled. Some sort of weird cancel thing.
但相信我 我跟你们一样扫兴
But believe me, I am as disappointed as you guys.
毕竟我们势如破竹 对吧
We are undefeated, right?
但 传♥单♥在这呢
But, uh, here's the flyer.
上面写着 "已取消"
Says it right there. "Cancelled."
用取消字体写着呢
Says it right there in cancel font.
取消字体 我以前见过 我很清楚
Cancel font. I've seen it before. I know it well.
看上去像你的字迹
That looks like your handwriting.
大家都干得很好
Hey! Uh, everybody did great.
事实上 你们应该进城吃个午饭
In fact, you guys should go into town for lunch.
你们应该去城里 不是在这待着
Into town over... You should go there, not be here.
-你要一起来吗 -我
- Oh, aren't you gonna come? - Me?
你是队长
You're the team captain.
得有人坚守阵地啊
Somebody's gotta hold down the fort.
而且我累坏了 你们去吧 你们应得的
And I'm pooped anyway. So you guys go. You deserve it.
你太无私了
You are so selfless.
他是不是超无私的 永远想着别人
Is he not selfless? Always thinking about others.
这...
That's...
这就是我
That's me.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
到了今天
It's the final game
怪兽公♥司♥保龄球大赛的最后一轮比赛
of this year's Monsters Incorporated Bowl-off-a-thon.
出场的双方是盖里队
Today's teams are the Garys...
真自大 用自己的名字代表整个队伍
What an egomaniac. Names a whole team after himself.
对战沃佐斯基大家族
...versus the Big Wazowskis.
这名字才叫原创呢
Now that's an original name.
怎么了 大家都去哪了 队员呢
Hey, what's going on? Where is everybody? Where's the team?
队员 对 发生了一个...
The team. Right. Yes. There was, uh...
你不会说"问题"吧
You're not gonna say "Problem", are you?
-问题 -泰勒
- Problem? - Tylor?
别担心 替补队员应该马上...
Don't worry. The replacements should be here any...
祝好运 伙计们 干倒他们
Good luck, uh, fellas. Knock 'em dead.
或者手下留情 你懂我的意思
Or don't. You know what I mean.
祝好运[断条腿]Break a leg.
因为如果你不这样 他们会帮你的
'Cause if you don't, they'll do it for you.
大家好 我是泰勒
How we doing, everybody? Uh, I am Tylor.
是你们的队长 我们开始吧
I'm your captain, so let's get on out there
让我们成为优胜的
and let's be the winning...
球队
team.
你骗了我们
You lied to us.
不 瓦尔 不是
No. Val, no.
他们解除了"取消"
They un-cancelled the cancel.
你们都不在 而我需要队员 所以我
You guys weren't around and I needed some players, so I...
我说谎了 但我只是替你们着想
I lied, but uh, I was just thinking of you guys.
我不想让你们受伤
Didn't want you all to get hurt.
当你们输掉比赛
When you lose the game.
会有多伤心
How hurt you would all be.
这更让人伤心 泰勒
This hurts way more, Tylor.
泰勒 泰勒 出什么事了
Hey, Tylor? Tylor? What's going on?
我们的球员比我们需要的多
We've got more players than we need.
不 没有 我和小伙子们进行了投票
No, you don't. Me and the boys, we took a vote.
我们不想为一个背叛自己球队的队长比赛
And we do not want to play for a captain that betrays his team.
先生们 我们走吧
Gentlemen, shall we?
不 不要 不 请等等 等一下
No. Don't. No. Wait, please. Wait.
现在怎么办 有什么计划 泰勒
Now what? What's the plan, Tylor?
有什么计划
What's the plan?
麦克吗
Well, Mikey?
盖里所有的文件 成为他的管家
All Gary's paperwork. Being his butler.
失去哈利豪森之家的双人晚餐
No dinner for two at Harryhausen's!
我不能输给盖里
I can't lose to Gary.
抱歉 麦克 我只是
Sorry, Mike. I just...
我只是想给你留个好印象
I just wanted to impress you.
而最终我却
And all I really ended up doing was...
伤害了我的球队
was hurting my team.
我真的让你们很失望 对不起
I really let you guys down, and I'm sorry.
我想我们
I guess we...
我想我只得弃权
I guess I have to forfeit.
看起来"沃佐斯基大家族"队弃权了
Whoa, looks like the Big Wazowskis forfeit,
也就是说 获胜者是
which means the winner is--
等等
Wait!
你刚说"球队" 说得没错
You said "Team." You're right.
我们是怪兽公♥司♥设施队
We are the Monsters Inc. Facilities Team.
当你是球队的一份子 就要支持你的队友
And when you're part of a team, you stand up for your teammates.
无论他们要做什么
And regardless of what they do,
除非是违法行为 并让你成为共犯
unless it's illegal and would make you an accomplice to a crime,
这点我有血泪教训
which I have learned the hard way,
你都要保持忠诚 站在他们身边
you remain loyal. By their side.
通过 你知道的 就是通过
Through the... Well, you know, through the...
-无论遇到任何困难 -遇到任何困难
- Good and the bad? - The good in the bag
因为你知道他们会同样为你这样做
because you know they would do the same for you.
泰勒 我有个问题想问你 年轻的怪兽设团人
So, Tylor, I have a question for you, young MIFTer.
你是我们球队的一份子吗
Are you part of our team?
我不止是球队的一份子 我是队长
Well, I'm more than part of the team. I'm the team captain.
知道吗 我将带领我们取得胜利
And you know what? I will lead us to victory.
因为我们是怪兽设团 是"沃佐斯基大家族"
Because we are MIFT. We are the Big Wazowskis.
但泰勒 提醒你一下 我们的球技臭得很
But, Tylor, can I remind you that we pee-ew stink?
那我们就得一路臭到赢得比赛
Well, then, we're just gonna have to stink our way to victory.
-干得好 盖里 -谢了 加里
- Hey, way to go, Gary. - Thanks, Gharee.
卡特 像这么站
Hey, Cutter. Stand this way.
弗利兹 别松开球
Fritz, don't let go of the ball.
全中 我第一次全中
Strike! My first one!
-我做到了 击倒一个 -全中
- I did it! I got one! - Strike!
什么
What?
怪兽公♥司♥保龄球大赛
And the winners of this year's
本年度的优胜者是
Monsters Incorporated Bowl-off-a-thon are
"沃佐斯基大家族"队
the Big Wazowskis!
什么
What?
我们赢了
We won!
好好处理文件吧 盖里
Well, enjoy the paperwork, Gary.
还有盖里队
And the Garys!
什么
What?
是平局
It's a tie!
-击掌 盖里 -好吧
- High-five, Gary. - All right.
平局吗
Tie? Huh.
我想这差不多算是赢了
I guess that's sort of a win.
"差不多" 你在说什么
"Sort of"? What are you talking about?
我打中了球瓶
I actually hit some pins.
更好的是 你对怪兽设团类人同伴不离不弃
But, even better, you stuck by your fellow MIFToids.
对我们来说 这才是真正的胜利
And for us, that is the true win.
盖里 看来我不必做你的文书工作
Well, Gary, looks like I don't have to do your paperwork
或成为你的管家
or be your butler.
行行行 好吧 但是
Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay. But, uh,
谁会得到哈利豪森之家的双人晚餐呢
who gets the dinner for two at Harryhausen's?
我想我要点糟糕日料
I think I'm gonna go for the terrible teri-yucky.
你要点什么菜
And what are you gonna get...
剧集 | 怪兽上班(2021) | 导航列表