剧集 | 怪兽上班(2021) | 导航列表
And if I lose it, they are never gonna forgive me,
他们也不会接纳我是怪兽设团的一员了
and they won't accept me as a part of MIFT.
我需要那缕头发
I need that hair!
弗朗辛 你可真是艺术家
Oh, Francine, you're a true artiste.
小心点 别剪到我的眼柄了
Careful, you know, just watch the eye stalks.
它们可爱流血了
They're bleedy.
伙计们
Hey, guys! Hey!
就想跟你们说一声一切都好
Just want to let you know everything is good.
当然一切都好
Of course it's good.
超级好 我们一会见
Super good. Good. I'll see you later.
-为什么会不好呢 -有问题吗
- Why wouldn't it be good, good, good? - Any problems?
不不 没问题 你为什么这么问
No. No! No, no problems. Why would you even ask that?
罗托呢
And Roto?
-它怎么了 -它吃东西了吗
- What about him? - Did he eat?
当然 当然 不 他当然吃了
Oh, yeah, yes, yeah, no. Yeah, for sure. He ate.
它听话吗
Was he a good boy?
是的
Yes...
看见没 我就说他很可靠
See? Didn't I tell ya he was reliable?
-没错 不是... -你还好吧
- Yeah. Well, yes... No... - You okay?
-我没事 为什么这么问 -你看上去不像没事
- I'm okay. Why would you... -You don't seem okay.
不 我没事 我超没事的
Yeah, no. I'm okay, okay? I'm super okay.
就像"恐惧起源"课上一样
It's like that Origins of Fear class,
你没做作业
you didn't have your homework...
问题是 我得去...
The thing is, I need to go to the...
卫生间
Bathroom.
上三号♥还是四号♥
Number three or number four?
我不... 可能得一会 胃不好
I'm not... It could be a while. It's a stomach thing.
那就是四号♥
Oh. Number four.
我昨天午饭吃了个辣鸡翅
I had barfolo wings for lunch yesterday,
相信我
so trust me,
你们不会想知道细节的 拜
you don't wanna know the details. Bye.
嗯 绝对上四号♥去了
Yeah. Definitely number four.
这不是问题 泰勒
This isn't a problem, Tylor.
你是可靠的 对吧
You're reliable, all right?
你只需要找到罗托 拿回头发就行了
All you gotta do is find Roto and get that hair back.
对吧 伙计
All right, buddy?
你必须想办法拿回那缕头发
Just somehow you gotta get that hair back.
注意了 怪兽公♥司♥的员工们
Attention Monsters, Inc. Employees,
祝大家大卫日安全愉快
have a safe and hairy David Day.
看看这个 快看啊
Oh! Oh! Look at this! Look at that.
蹦床课
太巧了
That's crazy.
我一直想上蹦床课来着
You know, I've always wanted trampoline lessons.
用团购券更便宜
You know, it's cheaper if you use Goopon.
划算多了
Much better deal.
你挡到奶精机了
You're standing in front of the coffee screamer.
对哦 抱歉
Uh, oh! Right, right. Uh, sorry.
好了
There ya go.
谢了
Thanks.
没事
Okay, cool, yeah.
零食
选得不错 真明智 我也想来点零食
Oh, yeah, good call, good call. I could use a snack too.
棒极了
Yeah, awesome.
萝兹 我这周提前完成文书工作了
Hey, Roze. I finished my paperwork early this week.
你真棒 盖里
You're a doll, Gary.
还为你归档方便做了颜色♥区♥分
And color-coded for your filing pleasure.
太迷人了
Such a charmer.
没错
That's right.
-魅力学院 名列前茅 -中奖了
- Charm school. Top of my class. - Jackpot!
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
帮我 不用 是的 这个...
Help me? No. Well, yes. No. Well...
我只是... 有人把包落在这了
Look, I was just... Somebody left their purse here.
我只是想看看是谁的
I was trying to find out whose it was.
可能是里维拉的 上面有个"R"
Could be Rivera's, actually. You know, the "R."
乔什 这是你的包吗
Hey, Josh! Is this your purse?
不 我的上面写着"J"
No, mine has a "J."
你到底在打什么算盘
What are you really up to?
好吧 我就跟你说实话了
Okay. Look, I'm gonna be honest with you.
我最近一直努力
I've been trying my best
成为怪兽设团优秀的一员 但...
to be a really good MIFTer lately, but, uh...
我努力变得正直可靠
You know, I'm trying to be honest and reliable.
但我总是让他们失望
But I keep letting them down
现在我遇到了这个情况
and now I'm kinda in this situation
总而言之
where, long story short,
我需要你的一绺头发
I gotta get a lock of your hair.
-我要呼叫安保 -别
- I'm calling security. - No.
不 不 不 你不必...
No, no, no. You don't need to...
抱歉 我不是有意打扰你
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bother you.
再见
Bye.
罗托 等等 等等 罗托
Roto, wait! Wait, wait, wait, wait... Roto!
泰泰 你在这里啊 你还好吗
Double T! There you are. You okay?
当然 我很好 我没事
Uh, hey! Yeah, sure, yeah, I'm fine, fine.
你怎么这么问
Why would you ask?
你吃了香辣鸡翅 你懂的...
You had the barfolo wings. So, you know...
对 我肚子疼
Right, yes, The stomach thing.
我好多了 谢谢你的关心
Yeah, feelin' much better now, thanks for asking. Yeah.
那你可以来吃午餐了
So you can come to lunch.
好神奇 我们要跟大卫一起吃午餐
Cosmic! We'll have lunch with David.
不 不 我们不想下去打扰他
No! No! We don't want to go down there and bother him.
我们不会打扰他
We're not gonna bother him.
只是在他平时吃饭的地方见见他
We're gonna meet him where he always has lunch.
大卫
全体员工请注意
Attention all employees,
由于临时停电
the Door Division has been unhinged...
门部已被扰乱
...due to a temporary power outage.
一年一度的与大卫共餐啊
Annual David lunch?
要吃三明治吗 我们有烤野兽
Want a sandwich? We've got roast beast,
火腿和脏...
we've got ham and sleaze...
谢谢 但我早餐吃得很饱 吃了恶臭吐司
Thanks, but had a big breakfast. Stench toast.
大卫在走廊吃过午餐吗
So, David had lunch in the hallway?
他在走廊吃午餐
Has lunch in the hallway.
是的 他以前常常在去维修的路上
Yes! He used to eat his
在走廊里吃午餐
lunch in the hallway on the way to a repair.
大卫吗 没错 他的毛发不错
David? Yeah, yeah. He had great hair.
-从头到脚都是 -我以前也有头发
- From tip to toe. - I used to have hair.
说到大卫的头发
Speaking of David's hair,
你是怎么得到的
how'd you manage to get some of it?
我在碎门机找到的
Found it in the shredder shaft.
对啊 碎门机
Right, the shredder shaft.
嗯 你之前说过
Yeah, you mentioned that before.
碎门机在哪里
So, where is that?
在死门"死"的地方
It's where dead doors go to die.
当门部的记录显示
When the Door Division's
一扇门不再安全
records show that a door is no longer safe
邓肯的午餐
必须被拆除时
and must be decommissioned,
这扇门将被送至碎门机
the door is redirected to the shredder shaft.
看 这扇门被拆除了
Here, the door is removed from its frame,
放在传送带上
placed onto a conveyor,
然后其铰链和旋钮被拆下来重新使用
and then the hinges and knobs are detached for reuse.
接下来 对门进行喷砂 先加热
Next, the door is blasted, first with heat,
然后用沙子去掉贴纸和油漆
then with sand, to remove stickers and paint.
最后一步
And at last, the final stage,
门被磨成木屑
wherein the door is ground to sawdust.
被吹进湮没的风口
And blown into the vents of oblivion!
留下一个充斥着存在主义思考的世界
Leaving one rife with existential pondering.
碎门机
So, the shredder shaft,
就是大卫完成最后一次维修的地方
that's where David's last repair job was.
那是一次日常维修 门把手被堵在B号♥碎门机
Routine repair. Doorknob jam in Shredder Shaft B.
自从那次事故后 碎门机就被关停了
And ever since the accident, it's been shut down.
天啊 我感觉
Oh, hey, jeez, you know, I think
那香辣鸡翅又在折磨我了
I feel those barfolo wings coming for me again.
不好意思 我离开一下
剧集 | 怪兽上班(2021) | 导航列表