剧集 | 怪兽上班(2021) | 导航列表
你还想当搞笑专员对吧
You still wanna be a jokester, don't you?
-是 当然了 -很好
- Oh, yeah! Well, yes. Of course. - Good!
衣柜故障保险 餐厅折扣券
Closet malfunction insurance, laffateria discount,
总工资加额外黏液
gross salary plus over-slime.
我们追求欢笑
"我们追求欢笑"
"It's laughter we're after."
这是你想到的 还记得吗
You're the one that came up with that, remember?
你来到这里的第一天
Your first day here.
你做到了连詹姆斯·P·苏利文都没做到的事
You've done something even James P. Sullivan himself hasn't done.
从惊吓专员变成搞笑专员
Gone from scarer to jokester.
只是实习生
Just, uh, in training.
你很紧张 我明白
You're nervous. I understand.
我真希望我们能重新用惊吓发电
I just wish we could go back to scare power, you know?
那才是我的专长
I mean, that's what I'm good at.
而且你也能回到惊吓层
And you, you could be back on the Scare Floor,
再次成为顶级惊吓专员
be Top Scarer again.
我没给你讲过阿布的事吧
I never told you about what happened with Boo.
她受到惊吓时眼睛里的恐惧
The fear in her eyes when she was scared.
我不喜欢那样
I... I didn't like what I saw.
那样的自己
What I saw in me.
用笑声发电现在是怪兽公♥司♥的核心
Laugh power is the heart of the new Monsters Inc.
而且也是正确的事
And it's also the right thing to do.
-那是尖叫脆甜甜圈吗 -对 对
- Are those Krispy Screams? - Yeah. Yeah.
很快就能造出大能量罐的样品了
Should have a prototype of that big canister prototype soon.
很好 卡特
Very good, Cutter.
尖叫脆甜甜圈
Krispy Screams!
是啊 我在节食 亲爱的
Yeah. I'm trying to cut back, hon.
所以我就吃三个
So, uh, only three for me. Yeah.
算了 还是来七个吧
You know what, give me seven.
所以发生了什么 你昨天一去不回
So, what happened? You left yesterday never came back.
我都开始抱希望了
I mean, I was getting my hopes up.
昨天麦克说
Yesterday Mike said
搞笑层还有一个空位...
he's got one station left on the Laugh Floor and, well...
他让你做搞笑专员了吗
He made you a jokester?
实习搞笑专员
Uh, jokester in training.
恭喜啊 伙计
Congrats, man!
你从第一天起就想当搞笑专员
It's what you wanted since the day you got here.
什么 太棒了 对 没错
What? Oh, yeah, great. Yeah, totally.
搞笑专员 但我以为你不搞笑
A jokester? But I thought you weren't funny.
只是今天一天 又不是正式的
It's just for today. It's not like, you know, official.
拜托 如果你能帮忙发够一百万笑声瓦特
Come on! If you help 'em hit a million gigglewatts,
沃佐斯基先生绝不会让你走的
there's no way Mr. Wazowski's letting you go.
是啊 我猜吧
Yeah. I guess. Um...
但我还是不会走远
But, hey, you know what? I'll still be around.
所以这不是告别
So, it's not goodbye.
请下列人员注意
Can I have your attention please?
泰勒·塔兹曼 请到晨间热身报道
Tylor Tuskmon, please report to morning warm-up.
泰勒... 泰勒 快上来
Tylor... Tylor, get up here!
再见
Goodbye.
好走不送 别让门打到你的大长角了
And don't let the door hit you in the horns on the way out.
一百万笑声瓦特
A million gigglewatts!
咱们来进行搞笑热身
Let's get those funny bones warmed up.
继续 继续 健康怪兽才搞笑
Keep going. Keep going. Fit monsters are funny monsters.
鬼脸 鬼脸 鬼脸 走廊灯
Funny face, funny face, funny face. Hallway light!
向左转 向右转 向左转 向右转
Spin left, spin right. Spin left, spin right.
越多甜甜圈越搞笑
More donuts, more funny.
小子 这很搞笑 完美
Kid, that's funny. Perfect!
弗利兹 我把泰勒的桌子收出来了
Hey, Fritz, I cleared out Tylor's desk.
你想把这些放在哪
Where do you want all this?
谁还在乎
Who cares?
我得回去做能量罐了
I gotta get back to working on the canister,
所以我就...
so I'll just, uh...
放在这了 趁你还没嚎啕大哭
put this here before you start blubbering.
太迟了
Too late.
他来到这的第一天
On his first day here,
我告诉泰泰 我就像他的父亲一样
I told Ty-Ty I could be like a father to him.
-他有父亲 -祖父
- He's got a father. - A grandfather.
-好吧 -或者是曾祖父
- Okay. - Or a great-grandfather.
-好吧 -或者他从来不知道存在过的父亲
- Okay. - Or the father that he never knew he had,
然后有一天突然出现 用蹩脚的借口
and then shows up one day with a lousy explanation
解释他为什么在你生命中消失了
as to where he's been all your life.
我只想让他回来
I just want him back!
你知道吗 就算他被录取了
Uh, you realize, if it all works out,
他也只是在楼上
he'll just be upstairs.
对噢
Right.
这让我灵光一现
Hey, that gives me an idea.
你好 温彻斯特
Heya, Winchester!
欢迎入伙 希望你的第一天不会成为最后一天
Welcome aboard! Hope your first day isn't your last. Ha!
我也是 我也是 谢了
Me too. Me too. Thanks!
-我们待会见 -回见
- Yeah, I'll... see you out there. - See ya!
-"我们追求欢笑" -没毛病
- "It's laughter we're after!" - You got it.
我想出来... 是我想出来的
I came up with... I came up with that.
大日子啊
Big day, huh?
泰勒·塔兹曼 新来的 你是普兰姆是吧
Tylor Tuskmon, new guy. Uh, Phlegm, right?
对
Uh, yeah.
但我其实
But, um, I actually use this
打算用这段时间做好心理准备
time to prepare mentally for my performance
不想被打扰
and prefer no distractions.
当然 当然 我明白
Oh, sure, sure. Yeah, I get it.
谢谢
Thank you!
好了 喜剧怪兽们 是时候了
All right, monsters of comedy, this is it.
我们的目标是一百万笑声瓦特 否则...
One million gigglewatts is our goal, or...
一小时后我们搞笑层见
See you on the Laugh Floor in one hour.
泰泰 楼下怪兽设团需要你
Ty-Ty, we need you down in MIFT.
-有紧急事件 -哪种紧急事件
- There's an emergency! - What kind of emergency?
我不能告诉你 是个惊喜
I can't tell you. It's a surprise.
惊喜紧急事件 带蛋糕的
A surprise emergency... with cake!
祝你好运 泰勒
-惊喜吧 泰泰 -谢谢 不客气
- Surprise, Double T. - Thank you. You're welcome!
生日快乐 大卫
祝你好运 泰泰
一个惊喜紧急事件
A surprise emergency!
我知道时间不多
I know we don't have much time,
但我们想祝你好运
but we wanted to wish you good luck.
-大伙儿 都来点死掉的大卫蛋糕 -没有死
- Everybody, help yourself to some dead David cake. - Not dead!
在冰箱里放几年了
It's been in the freezer for a few years,
所以被咬掉一口
so it's got a little bite.
谢谢你们 真的很贴心
Aw! Thanks, guys. That's really kind.
我希望还有时间 但我得上楼了
I wish I had more time, but I have to get upstairs.
所有人 从泰勒名字里选个字母
Right! Now, everybody, pick a letter in Tylor's name
给他表达一下祝福
and say something nice and good luck-y about him.
我先来
Oh, I'll go first.
T
Uh... "T."
T代表"背叛"
"T" Is for "Treason."
说点好的
Something nice!
乏味 讨厌 双面人
Tedious. Tiresome. Two-faced!
-邓肯 -好了 好了
- Duncan! - Yeah, yeah, all right. Uh...
T代表谢谢
Well, "T" Is, uh, for "Thank you."
感谢你是一个称职
Thank you for being a worthy,
愚蠢的对手
stupid adversary.
Y代表"你证明我错了 孩子"
"Y" Is for "You proved me wrong, kid."
我以为你没法活着离开这呢 看来我错了
Figured you'd leave here in a box. Consider me impressed.
L代表爱
"L" Is for "Love."
我们爱你 泰勒
As in, we love you, Tylor.
我们都希望你留下 但是
And we sure would love you to stay, but...
O代表"好吧"
"O" Is for "Oh, well."
R代表"铭记"
"R" Is for "Remember."
记得我们第一次在"恐惧起源"课见面的时候吗
Remember when I met you in Origins of Fear class?
我想着
I thought to myself,
"总有一点那个笨蛋会成为我的...朋友"
"One day that big doofus is gonna be my best... bud."
伙计们 谢谢 这对我很重要
Uh, wow, guys. Thanks. It means a lot.
我来这的第一天
The day I got here,
剧集 | 怪兽上班(2021) | 导航列表