剧集 | 怪兽上班(2021) | 导航列表
So? This isn't my fault.
那为什么这门无缘无故关不上了
Explain why this door deactivated for no reason.
你一直在让我分心...
You keep distracting me with...
"这让我想起了那次"
"This reminds me of this time,"
"你还记得我们那次... 这次..."
"You remember that time we... And this time..."
-这让我想起了那次... -看吧
- This reminds me of that time... - See? See?
我得跟你说多少遍 我不记得了
How many times do I have to tell you, I don't remember.
为什么这对你那么重要
Why is it so important to you?
因为...
Because...
因为...
Because...
我刚进怪兽大学时 没人注意过我
When I first got to MU... no one noticed me.
然后...
And then...
有一天 在课堂上
...one day, in class,
你跟我说话了
you spoke to me.
你说
You said,
"不好意思 请问这个位置有人吗"
"Excuse me. Is this seat taken?"
搞笑层关闭修缮
这门失效了 这可不妙
Door's deactivated. Uh, that can't be good.
你们知道门被关了吗
You guys know the door got turned off?
救援队来了
A rescue party!
让开 下属们
Out of the way, sub-ordinates.
我就是需要这浑浊的空气
Oh, I just need to breathe some stale air.
借过 借过
Coming through. Coming through.
借过 借过 我们来了
Excuse me. Coming through. Coming through.
干得好 怪兽设团
Great job, MIFT.
快把宝宝送回她的房♥间吧
Now, let's get that baby back where she came from.
好了 来吧
There. Okay. There you go.
没事 没事的
Oh, It's, it's okay. Shh, It's okay.
麦克 也许你应该给她唱唱歌♥
Mike, maybe you should sing to her.
什么 我不要给她唱歌♥
What? I am not gonna sing her a song.
-你的声音很好听 -唱吧
- You have a beautiful voice. - Go on.
不 我不会...
No, no, no. I'm not go...
大眼熊
Googly Bear.
好 好吧 我唱
Okay. Okay, okay, okay, I'll do it.
但只为你唱
But just for you.
*我把你送回你的房♥间*
*I put you back back where you came from*
*我把你送回你的被窝*
*I put you back back where you belong*
*我把你送回你的房♥间*
*I put you back back where you came from*
*我不会为你献唱一曲*
*And I'm not gonna sing you a song*
*我不在乎你*
*I don't care about you*
*一点也不在乎*
*Not one single bit*
*我根本不在乎你*
*I don't care about you at all*
*我根本不在乎你 别想太多*
*I don't care about you so don't think I do*
*我不会为你献唱一曲*
*And I'm not gonna sing you a song*
*你甜美的笑容没有照亮我*
*Your sweet simple smile doesn't brighten my day*
*你纯净的眼眸没有触动我*
*Your eyes don't reach into my heart*
*你摆动的脚趾没有让我鼻子发痒*
*Your wiggly toes don't tickle my nose*
*老实说 你如玫瑰般清香*
*And quite frankly you smell like a rose*
*我把你送回你的房♥间*
*I'm putting you back back where you came from*
*我说过 我不会为你献唱一曲*
*And like I told you I won't sing a song*
*我把你送回你的房♥间*
I put you back back where you came from
*而我恋恋不舍地说*
*And now it's hard to say...*
*晚安 呼呼*
*Good night, Snore.*
*再见*
*So long*
大眼熊 你和萨利把她照顾得真好
Oh, Googly Bear, you and Sulley took such good care of her.
是啊 也许我和萨利
Yeah. Maybe me and Sulley
会我有我们自己的小怪兽
will have a little grubby wubby of our own.
-麦克 -我只是开玩笑 小甜甜
- Mike! - I'm just kidding, schmoopsie poo.
真惊险
That was close.
但我们挺过来了 对吧
But we, uh, got through it. Didn't we?
就像我们在"恐惧起源"课上一样
Like our Origins of Fear class.
但你不记得我了
But you don't remember me.
"你选中了最好的位置"
"You picked the best seat in the house."
什么
What?
我问你 "这个位置有人吗"
When I asked, uh, "Is this seat taken?"
你回答 "你选中了最好的位置"
You... You said, "You picked the best seat in the house."
你想起来了
You remember.
对 你还给我分享了热鼻涕糖
Yeah. You, uh, you even shared your Hot Snots candy with me.
我记得很清楚 因为它是我的最爱
I remember that because it's, uh, it's my favorite.
大学同窗
College buds.
大学同窗啊
College buds. Yeah.
看看我们现在
Hey, but look at us now.
也在制♥造♥新的回忆
Makin' new memories.
工作伙伴
Work buds.
对 工作伙伴 多好啊
Yeah, work buds. Why not?
我知道邓肯的热鼻涕糖放在哪里
Hey. I know where Duncan hides his Hot Snots.
-真的吗 在哪里 -就在罗托的笼子下面
- Really? Where? - Under Roto's cage.
-那里啊 不 -我总是从那里拿来吃
- Oh. Oh, that. No. - I eat it all the time.
-不 那不是糖 -是的
- No. That's not candy. - Yeah.
-那就是糖 -不 那是...
- It's definitely candy. - No. That's...
-就是糖 我们去吃吧 工作伙伴 -别吃那些
- Candy! We're gonna eat it. Work buds. - Don't eat them.
糖 糖 糖
Candy, candy, candy...
瓦尔 不
Val, no.
麦克的喜剧课
大家好 大家好
All right. All right. All right.
未来的搞笑专员们请坐
All you future jokesters settle down, please.
专心听讲
Settle down.
今天我们将对这一轮的
Now today will be the evaluation
搞笑潜力进行评估
of the laugh potential of this round,
这是一种类似膀胱的东西 人类称之为屁垫
bladder-like item humans call the hoopie cushion.
真厉害
That's awesome.
如你们所见
As you can see,
我已按说明提前给它充气了
I have pre-inflated it according to the instructions
现在将其放在凳子上 等着喜剧表演
and will now place it on the chair and await the comedy.
开始吧
Here we go.
看着吧
Just keep watching.
一定会很精彩
It's gonna be great.
来啦
Here it comes.
喜剧
Comedy.
它应该没问题的
It should be workin' fine.
说明书上写着
It says right here in the manual,
"将其充气至最大 然后..."
"Inflate it to its full capacity and then..."
你太棒了
You killed it!
以上就是我们今晚的节目
That's our broadcast for tonight.
再见 各位
So long, everybody.
感谢收听
You have been listening
怪咖无线电台 我是鲍勃·雅克
to the Creepees Radio Network and I'm Bob Yucker.
剧集 | 怪兽上班(2021) | 导航列表