剧集 | 怪兽上班(2021) | 导航列表
来吧 怕什么
Come on. What are you afraid of?
你 我怕你
You. I'm afraid of you.
-我 -你是雪怪 你被放逐了
- Me? - You're Abominable. You were banished.
"雪怪" 为什么不能叫我"可爱雪人"
"Abominable"? Why can't they call me the "Adorable Snowman"?
而且又为什么是雪人 我又不是雪堆成的 我都不是人
And why "Snowman", huh? I'm not made of snow. I'm not even a man.
如果你在这 我也在
If you're here, and I'm here,
那就是放逐之门
that was a banishment door.
吃雪糕吗 非奶制品
Uh, snow cone? It's non-dairy.
我得回去 我不能在这
I gotta get back. I can't be here.
-我没被放逐 我不该... -柠檬味
- I'm not banished. I shouldn't be... - Lemon-flavored.
抱歉 有人真正从这回去过吗
Sorry. Has anybody ever actually gotten back from here?
当然有 几周之前 还是几年前
Ah, sure. Few weeks ago. Or was it years?
一定有什么办法
There's gotta be something.
一只独眼绿球和一个蓝色毛茸茸的大家伙来过
A one-eyed green ball and a big, blue furry fellow were here.
他们也很着急回去 真是巧了
Now they were in a hurry to get back, too. What a coinkydink.
-你是说麦克和萨利 -对 这回我想起来了
- You mean Mike and Sulley? - Yeah! Now I remember.
以前跟他们一起在收发室工作
Used to work with them in the mail room.
-他们回去了 现在成老大了 -真棒
- They made it back, they're in charge now. - Good for them.
所以他们回去了
Ha. So they made it back.
我想念那地方
Yeah, I miss that place.
分发那些信件
Handing out all the mail,
看所有的怪兽来来往往
seeing all the monsters around the office.
但至少生活在这更棒了
But at least livin' here just got better.
-真的吗 -当然 洞友
- It did? - Sure did, cave-mate.
我不确定这样叫合适吗
Oh, I don't know about cave-mate.
我正好多出一个洞穴
Hey, I got a spare grotto.
房♥租很便宜
Rent's very reasonable.
你可以用雅克便便付 当然确保它是干的
Hey, you can pay me in yak dung. First, make sure it's dry.
瓦尔
Val?
又来一个室友
Another roomie!
你是...
You're the...
可爱雪人
Adorable Snowman.
我听说你在兽力资源部吃了个人
I heard you ate some guy in Monsters Resources.
-谁 戴尔吗 -听说是
- Who? Dale? - That's what I heard.
我没吃戴尔 他辞职了
I didn't eat Dale. Dale quit.
去学习 成为了一名按♥摩♥师
Went to school to become a massage therapist.
我心想 "那玩意还用学吗"
Which I'm like, "You need a school for that?"
当然 九个月呢 还得花好多钱
Uh, yeah. Nine months. And a lot of money.
我被误会了
Yeah, I'm misunderstood.
但现在 我有了理解我的朋友
But now, I got some friends that understand me.
我还有游戏呢
Hey! I'll get some games.
我们可以玩雅克钉尾巴 雅克猜歌♥或者雅克大富翁
We can play Pin the Tail on a Yak or Name That Yak or Yakopoly.
雅克大富翁 我也喜欢游戏
Yakopoly? I love games, too.
-好了 我们得回去了 走吧 -留下吧
- Okay, we gotta get back. Let's go. - Let's stay.
-留下 什么 不 -拜托 泰勒
- Stay? What? No. - Come on, Tylor.
你想花时间在这吗
You wanna spend your life here?
求你了 能留下吗 拜托拜托拜托
Please, can we stay? Please, please, please.
-拜托 拜托 -不不不
- Please, please... - No. No. No.
-拜托 -我要错过难得的机会了
- Please. - I'm missing my big chance. Come on.
但我感觉很内疚 他看上去人很好不该被放逐
But I feel bad. He seems too nice to be banished.
他肯定做了什么 不关我的事
Must've done something. Not my problem.
-知道吗 -不
- You know what? - No.
-我要找出原因 -好极了 你做你的吧
- I'm gonna find out why. - Great! Awesome You do you.
你在这啊 泰泰 你让我担心坏了
There you are, Ty-Ty. You had me worried sick.
-抱一个 -不不不
- Give me a hug. - No. No, no.
没时间了 得去搞笑层了
No time. Gotta get to the Laugh Floor.
-抱一个 -双人抱
- Hug. - Double hug.
三人抱
Triple hug!
他来这做什么 他从停车场偷了27零半辆车
What's he doing here? He stole 27 1/2 cars from the parking lot.
不 他是因为
No, he was banished for
直接从容器喝尖叫能量被放逐
drinking screams directly from the canisters.
是真的吗
Is this true?
我要半辆车有什么用
What would I do with half a car?
谁知道罪犯的扭曲心理
Oh, who knows the twisted criminal mind?
他必须走 协助和窝藏
He's gotta go. Assisting or harboring
被放逐的怪兽是放逐大罪
a banished monster is punishable by banishment.
"放逐"
"Banishment"?
你绝对不可能藏在公♥寓♥里6个月之久
And you definitely can't hide them in your apartment for 6 months.
虽说我是不清楚啦
Not that I would know.
-等等 他去哪儿了 -我不知道 也不在乎
- Wait. Where'd he go? - I don't know. I don't care.
我得上去搞笑层 我要错过大好机会了
I gotta get up to the Laugh Floor. I'm missing my big chance.
你以为我怕了吧 但我并没有
You think I'm scared, but I'm not.
必须抓住他 否则我们全完了
We've got to catch him or we're all going down.
"我们"
"We"?
快点 加速 加速
Come on. Faster, faster.
-快点 -大眼
- Come on. - Hey, Giant Eye!
-昨晚熬夜了吗 -你怎么...
- Late night last night? - How did...
你眼白充满红血丝哦
Lookin' a little bloodshot, pal.
不 你不能来这儿 你会害我被驱逐的
No. You can't be here. You're gonna get me banished.
如果你真被驱逐了
If you do get banished,
你可以无视冰沙发底下的鞋盒
you can ignore the shoebox under the ice couch.
里面都是我剪下来的脚指甲
I keep my toenail clippings in there.
我打算做成项链
I was thinking about making a necklace.
等我找到老婆后送给她
If and when I find a Mrs. Adorable.
回来真开心 这地方一点都没变
It's great to be back. And this place hasn't changed a bit.
除了托马斯长了几斤肉
Except Thomas has put on a couple of pounds.
-托马斯 -该去找麦克和萨利啦
- Thomas? - Now, time to find Mike and Sulley.
不 你现在不能见他们
No. You can't see them right now.
他们很忙 现在忙得不可开交
They're very busy. They're very, very busy right now.
你好啊 弗林特女士
Oh. Hi. Hi, Ms. Flint.
你看着很眼熟
You look familiar.
-因为今天我来过搞笑层 -不 我是说他
- Because earlier today I was on the Laugh Floor... - No, not you. Him.
他 不 没有的事
Him? No. No, no.
他是我的...爸爸
He's my, um, dad.
对吧 爸爸
Isn't that right? Dad?
是有这可能啦 有一次我...
Well, it's possible. I mean... There was this one time...
没必要说细节
We don't need to get into the details.
好了 我们走吧
All right. Come on, let's go.
见到你很高兴 弗林特女士
It was great to see you, Ms. Flint.
我们以后一定会在搞笑层见面的
I'm sure I'll see you on the Laugh Floor.
爸爸刚走掉了
Dad just walked off.
是吗 真的
He did? He did.
爸爸
Dad!
我就是用这招抓住我第二任丈夫的 他无法逃脱
This is how I caught my second husband. Impossible to escape.
他怎么逃出去的
How'd he get out?
他逃出去了吗
He got out?
很抱歉 门部目前很繁忙 请稍候
I'm sorry the Door Division is currently busy. Please hold.
奥蒂斯 你升职了
Hey, Otis, you got a promotion!
你的驱逐令撤销了吗
Were you un-banished?
还没正式撤销 这就是个人身保护权问题
Not officially. It's a habeas corpus issue, really.
不好意思 我给我儿子送午餐盒来了
Excuse me. I just need to drop off my son's lunch.
他落在家里忘了拿
He left it at home.
你声音很耳熟啊 你被驱逐过吗
Hey, you sound familiar. Have you ever been banished?
糟糕 抱歉 我们正要去...
Uh, oops. Sorry. Excuse me. We're just on our way...
-泰勒 -爸爸
- Tylor. - Oh. Dad?
你忘拿午饭了 笨蛋
You forgot your lunch, knucklehead.
谢谢你 回见 走吧 爸爸
Uh, oh. Thank you. Uh, see you later. Come on, Dad.
什么 爸爸
Huh? "Dad"?
对 他的昵称叫"爸爸"
Uh, oh, yeah, right. His nickname is Dad.
真奇怪 晚点见 爸爸
Weird. See you later, Dad.
好了 我们走 爸爸
All right, come on, let's go. Dad?
爸爸 爸爸
Uh... Daddy? Dad!
塔兹曼 你不是应该在搞笑层吗
Tuskmon, shouldn't you be on the Laugh Floor?
出了点小问题 有个小问题要解决
Just a little problem. Just fixing a little problem.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
-内德勒曼 斯密提 你们有没看到... -圣诞老人吗
- Needleman, Smitty. Have you guys seen... - Santa?
-不是圣诞老人 -瞧 我就说那不是圣诞老人
- No, not Santa. No. - See? I told you it wasn't Santa.
就是个高个白色毛茸茸的家伙
It was just some tall, white, furry guy.
毛茸茸的家伙 没错 他去哪儿了
Uh, furry guy. Right. Where'd he go?
麦克又收到违停罚单了
Mike's got another parking ticket.
剧集 | 怪兽上班(2021) | 导航列表