剧集 | 怪兽上班(2021) | 导航列表
Tickle tickle. Four years of training at Ghoulliard.
看得我浑身好难受
Oh, I'm feeling sick.
抱歉 可能我没太搞清楚状况
Sorry, maybe I'm missing something.
-那可是泰德·保利啊 -抱歉 我把孩子给拆了
- Um, that's Ted Pauley. - Sorry, I broke your child.
那是你们的顶级惊吓专员啊
That's one of your top Scarers.
我从小就开始收集他的惊吓卡了
I've had his Scare Card since I was a kid.
他并不搞笑 他很吓人
He's not funny. He's scary.
你又是谁 我的登记簿上没写你啊
Now who are you? You're not on my roster.
我叫泰勒·塔兹曼
Tylor Tuskmon.
新来的惊吓员 今天是我第一天上班
New Scarer. It's my first day.
-我需要领♥取♥一下惊吓任务 -塔兹曼 好吧
- Just need to get my scare assignment. - Tuskmon. Well...
弗林女士 轮到我了吗
Ms. Flint, are you ready for me?
我带了剥皮香蕉
I brought a peeled banana
和这种可以喷射液体的花...
and this flower that emits liquids and...
可以 可以 进来吧 贝尼塔兹小姐
Yes, yes, come in, Miss Benitez.
我非常忙 塔兹曼先生
I'm very busy, Mr. Tuskmon,
但鉴于我们是在改革前雇佣的你
but seeing that we did hire you before the change,
-你只能去... -"改革"
- you're gonna have to report... - "The change"?
参加新的员工入职培训
...to new employee orientation.
这里是怪兽公♥司♥
This is Monsters, Incorporated,
怪兽公♥司♥
我们吓人 因为我们关心
where we scare because we care.
实际上 我们现在已经不去吓人了
Actually, we don't scare anymore.
现在我们需要的是欢笑电力 抱歉打断
Now we're laugh power. Sorry about that.
在我们尖端的惊吓层
Every day on each of our state-of-the-art Scare Floors...
-现在是搞笑层 -我们的精英惊吓专员团队
- Laugh Floors. - ...our elite team of Scarers...
是搞笑专员
Jokesters.
帮助支持我们受人尊敬的首席执行官的任务
help support the mission of our esteemed CEO's...
不再受人尊敬了
No longer esteemed.
被送进监狱了
Headed off to the big house.
...任务 创造惊吓能量 -是欢笑能量
...mission, to create scare energy... - Laugh.
-和惊吓电力 -是欢笑电力
- ...and scare power... - Laugh.
-通过惊吓... -是搞笑
- ...by scaring... - Laughing!
算了 继续看吧
You know, forget it. Let's just move on.
等等 你的意思是你们不再雇惊吓专员了吗
Wait a minute. You're saying you're no longer hiring Scarers?
除了吓人 你还有什么技能
What skills do you have besides scaring?
就凭你的长角 你可以当个衣帽架
You know, with those horns, maybe you could be a hat rack.
-不 我...这... -是啊 你太高了
- No, I... That's... - Yeah, too tall.
不 我不想当个衣帽架
No, I don't wanna be a hat rack.
再说了 你身上也只能挂两顶帽子
Plus, you could only hold two hats.
-那可不实用 -我并不是这个...
- It's impractical. - That's not...
-当个挂伞架如何 -行了 你是在开玩笑吗
- Umbrella hanger? - Okay, is this a joke?
你这角上能挂40把雨伞吧
Would you say you could hang forty umbrellas up there?
这是恶作剧什么的吗
Is this like a prank or something?
不幸的是 这不是什么好笑的事
Unfortunately, this is not a laughing matter.
又或者说 这的确是好笑的事
Or, rather, it is a laughing matter.
我父母经营着家里的五金店 拼命省钱
My folks scrimped and saved, working in our family hardware store
才供我去上惊吓学校
so that I could go to the School of Scaring.
你刚刚说你父母经营着一家五金店吗
You say your parents own a hardware store?
-是的 但我并不是... -完美
- Yeah, but that's not the... - Perfect!
去怪兽设团报到吧
Report to MIFT.
门部 控制室A-L 我没看到怪兽设团啊
Door division... Control Room A- L... I don't see MIFT.
泰勒
Tylor?
泰勒·塔兹曼 我说得对吧
Tylor Tuskmon, right? Am I right?
你这对长角 太泄露身份了 因为它们太...
Those horns, dead giveaway, 'cause they're so...
-是我 不好意思 我... -我是瓦尔·蕾托
- Yes. Sorry. Do I, uh... - Val Little.
怪兽大学 大一的时候
Monsters University. Freshman year.
我们一起上过"恐惧起源"课 好无聊
We had that Origins of Fear class together. Yawn.
-起源... -好无聊
- Origins... - Yawn.
好吧 大概是吧 上那个课的同学太多了
Yeah, I guess, it was just such a large class.
你在这里工作吗 你什么时候毕业的
You work here? When did you graduate?
上大学的确是一条有趣的弯路
College was an interesting detour.
需要投入太多的精力了
Too much of a commitment.
我不是那种习惯严格组织化的
Not really the whole regimented,
装模作样的大学生
stuffed- shirt, college- scene type of gal.
你这些年在做些什么
Well, what've you been up to?
从大学毕业啊
Graduating from college.
-真是棒极了呢 -是啊 的确很棒
- Good for you! - Yeah, it's great.
除了助学贷款很愁人 对吧 大把的钱啊
Except for the loan debt, am I right? Ka- ching!
对你而言 可能是大把大把的钱
For you it'd probably be like ka- ching, ka- ching, ka- ching!
因为你念到毕业了
'Cause you graduated.
对我来说只是小把的钱而已
For me it was like ka- ching.
但这里已经不再招聘惊吓专员了
And the fact that this place is no longer hiring Scarers.
我收到的这封信上说我将成为惊吓专员
I mean, I got this letter saying that I was gonna be a Scarer,
但现在他们把我分配到了怪兽设团部门
but now they've assigned me to, what... MIFT?
怪兽设团
MIFT?
我就是在那个部门工作 快上车 我载你过去
That's where I work! Hop in, I'll take you!
真令人难以置信
This is crazy.
我从大学退学了 你从大学毕业了
I drop out of college, you graduate from college,
但最后我们都在同一个部门工作
and we both end up working at the same place.
-如有神仙显灵 -你非要这么说也行吧
- Cosmic. - Well, that's one way of describing it.
等等 那是惊吓层
Hold on, that's a Scare Floor.
-现在是搞笑层了 -是啊 搞笑层
- Laugh Floor now. - Right, Laugh Floor.
倒车请注意 倒车请注意
Beep, beep, beep.
我把倒车提醒器拆了 这样我就能自己发声了
I removed the beeper so I could make the sound.
-我们要去哪儿 -我们要下去
- Where are we going? - We're going down.
离开怪兽大学后 我在吓勒比海住了一年
Yeah, after MU, I lived in the Scarribean for a year.
海岛时光
Island time.
我用尖叫贝壳做了风铃 销路不好
I made wind chimes out of scream shells, didn't sell.
尖叫声太赶客了
All that screaming...
经常会这样 你得...
This happens all the time, you just gotta...
好了 然后我教了一阵子脉轮瑜伽
There we go. Then I taught shockra yoga for a while.
找到了我的核心
Found my center.
但奇怪的是 我之前是偏离核心的
You know what's weird? I was off-center.
我本打算校准我的核心 但就在那时
I was gonna get it aligned, but by that time,
我迷上了大胃王比赛
I was super into competitive eating.
所以我就来这啦
So, yeah, now, here I am.
冲啊
Yeah!
坐稳了 马上就到
Stay in the cart. Almost there.
这下面见不到阳光 不过你会习惯的
There's no daylight down here, but you get used to it.
这是输送管道 有好几英里长
These are the transfer pipes. Miles of them. Ooh!
有一条好像就在...
I think there's one...
没错
Yeah!
到家啦 你先进去 我去停车
Home sweet home! You head in. I'll park the cart.
哔 哔 哔
Beep, beep, beep.
各位 这是新来的 泰勒·塔兹曼
Hey, everybody, meet the new guy! Tylor Tuskmon.
-嗨 -我们是大学死党
- Hi. - We were best buds in college.
我们就一起上过一堂课
We had that one class together.
-但很特别啊 -而且话都没说过
- But it was special. - We didn't actually speak.
大家好 我想说清楚一下
Hi, everyone, just to be clear,
我接到的通知是临时工种再分配
I was told this is a temporary reassignment.
我们等着瞧吧 我叫弗利兹
Well, we'll see about that, won't we? I'm Fritz.
他们说会派一个怪兽设团新人来
Oh, they said they were sending over a new MIFTer.
请问一下 怪兽设团到底是什么意思
Sorry, what exactly is "MIFT"?
什么是怪兽设团
What is MIFT?
你真是哪壶不开提哪壶
Oh, now you've done it.
自怪兽公♥司♥创办以来
Since the day Monsters, Inc. was founded,
就一直有需求
there has been a need.
需要一个尽职尽责的技工团队
A need for a dedicated team of mechanics
来保养精细复杂的机械设备
to nurture the intricate machinery
那是我们工厂的基石
that is the very foundation of this factory.
不管维修工作有多艰巨复杂
No matter how arduous or difficult the repair might be,
设施团队都会即使出现上紧螺栓
MIFT is there to tighten the bolts,
疏通管道 紧固螺帽 我们怀着...
unclog the pipes, wrench the nut. We embrace it with, uh...
-我们怀着... -无尽的期许
- We embrace it with... - With unbridled anticipation.
没错 无尽的期许
There you go! Unbridled participation
面对前方的种种挑战
of what challenge lies ahead.
到最后 我们每一个成员都会说
And at the end of the day, we each say,
我很骄傲
"I'm proud."
我很骄傲能成为怪兽公♥司♥
"I am proud to be a member of the Monsters,
设施团队的一员
Inc. Facilities Team!"
剧集 | 怪兽上班(2021) | 导航列表