剧集 | 怪兽上班(2021) | 导航列表
给人很多灵感
Very inspiring!
眼珠牌浓缩烂番茄糊糊
你瞧 再来看看这一幅
See? Okay. Now this one...
令人作呕
stinks.
我看不懂 一点共鸣都没有
I just don't get this one. I don't get it.
给老子嚼
小东西 你把小东西都拆出来了
Doohickeys? You took out doohickeys?
绝对不能拆掉小东西的
Never remove doohickeys.
我是在修理 因为被他弄坏了
I was fixing it because he broke it!
-不 是你弄坏的 -是你
- No! You broke it! - You!
大家都保持冷静 因为我就很冷静
Let's all remain calm. Because I'm calm.
我打给服务中心好了
I'm gonna call the service center.
贩贩机售后服务 我能帮你什么吗
Vend-o service. Can I help you?
鲁迪
你能 我们的贩贩机发疯了
Oh, yes, you can! Our machine, it's gone crazy!
镇定点 先生 不会有问题的
Calm down, sir. Everything will be fine.
只要你没拆掉任何小东西
As long as you didn't remove any doohickeys.
但我们拆了啊
But we did!
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
电♥话♥线被切断了
The phone line's been cut!
贩贩机切断了电♥话♥线
It's cut the phone line!
亲爱的母亲 我在前线写下这封信
My dearest mother, I pen this from the front lines.
一台暴走的贩卖♥♥机把我们视为敌人
A vending machine gone rogue has declared us its foe.
不要绝望 也不要盼着我能平安归来
Do not despair, nor pine for my safe return.
只要记住我英勇作战了
Know that I fought with valor.
你的爱儿 邓肯·P·安德森
Your loving son, Duncan P. Anderson,
怪兽设团副主管
MIFT Deputy Supervisor.
好了 你们待在这 我出去修好它
Okay, you guys stay here, I'm gonna go out and fix it.
让你成为英雄吗 没门
Whoa, and let you be the hero? No.
还是让优秀的怪兽设团人来拯救怪兽设团人吧
Let a good MIFTer save the MIFTers.
淡定
谁是真正的英雄呀
Who's the hero now?
备用电池
邓肯 邓肯
Duncan! Duncan!
看你后面
Look behind you!
-邓肯 -什么
- Duncan! - What?
电池已激活
放我出去
Let me out of here!
美味
贩贩机把邓肯吃了
It ate Duncan!
不要啊 怎么会是...
Oh, no! Not...
有没有吃剩什么部位 眼柄归我哦
Any body parts left? I got dibs on an eyestalk.
给 怪兽公♥司♥赠送的
Here you are. Compliments of Monsters, Incorporated.
给你 给你 给你
This one is for you. This one is for you. This one is for you.
给你 朋友
This one is for you, my friend.
-麦克 信封里装的什么 -钱
- Hey, Mike. What's in the envelopes? - Money.
-钱吗 -对
- Money? - Money.
-真的钱吗 -是啊
- You mean money-money? - Yeah.
我把今天称为"周一派钱日"
I'm calling it "Free Money Mondays."
我跟你说 士气是前所未有地高昂
I'm tellin' ya, morale has never been better!
你从哪弄来那么多钱
Where'd you get all that cash?
从你藏在床底下的应急现金罐里拿的
From your emergency money jar hidden under your bed.
-可是 -给你
- But... - This is for you.
-可是 -这就是急事 不是吗
- But... - This is an emergency, right?
这给你
This one is for you.
求求你 放我出去
Please! Let me out of here!
我们得救他
We've got to save him!
好吧 怎么救
Okay. How?
-你上 -我
- You! - Me?
你也许不是最会修理的怪兽设团人
You may not be the best MIFTer at fixing stuff,
但你搞破坏倒是颇有天分
but you're pretty good at breaking it.
我该说多谢夸奖吗
Thanks. I think.
快出去 修复性破坏贩贩机二号♥吧
So, get out there and fix-break Vendy Two.
-对 拿出你最差的水平 -泰泰
- Yeah, do your worst! - Double T!
把它彻底搞废
Really mess things up!
来人放我出去 这里面没看起来那么宽敞
Somebody let me out! It's not as spacious as it looks.
该干活儿了
Time to get to work.
他本来可以成为出色的惊吓专员的
He really would've made a great Scarer.
退后
Get back!
我绝对不会再乱拆掉小东西了
I'll never remove a doohickey again.
-真棒 泰泰 泰泰 -厉害
- Yeah! Double T! Double T! - All right!
真是一流的破坏 肌肉男
That was some top-notch destruction, Muscles!
充分发挥出了怪兽设团人的能耐
That was some good MIFT-ing!
别闹我了 谢了 伙计们
Come on. Thanks, guys.
还好吧 这表现顶多算合格
It was fine, it was okay. At best.
我...
I, uh...
我有个消息要告诉你们
I've got some news I need to share with all of you.
"桌上泥球 高雅艺术 周一派钱日"
"Oozeball tables, fine art, Free Money Mondays"?
我还有更多类似想法
I have more ideas where those came from.
屋顶游泳池怎么样
How about a rooftop swimming pool?
我们不需要游泳池
We don't need a swimming pool.
-组建怪兽公♥司♥游泳队 -我们不需要游泳队
- A Monsters, Inc. swim team! - We don't need a swim team.
那游泳池给谁用啊
Then who's gonna use the pool?
宾恩 我可以解释的
Bean, I can explain all this.
实际上 我什么也解释不了
Actually, I can't explain any of it.
各位 有什么好解释的 看看我的图表
Hello? What's to explain? Look at my graph-thingie.
我从没见过士气扭转得这么快
I've never seen morale turn around this quick.
我们笑声能量罐的产量也已翻倍
And our laugh canister output has already doubled.
真的吗 好吧
Really? Well.
按这个速度 应该很快会扭亏为盈
At this rate, profits should turn around rather quickly.
这都是麦克的功劳 干得好 小麦
It was all Mike's doing. Good job, Mikey.
谢谢 谢谢你 萨利
Aw, thank you. Thank you, Sulley.
不客气
No problem.
你听到了吗
And did you hear?
明天是"周二还我钱日"
Tomorrow's Pay Me Back Tuesday.
由于要削减预算
Well, accounting has asked me
会计部让我裁掉手下的一名怪兽设团员工
to cut a member of our MIFT staff due to budget cuts.
我不忍♥心看到你们任何人离开
I couldn't bear to see any of you go.
你们都是我的家人
You're my family.
就像贩贩机又老又破 必须送走
So, just like Vendy was old and broken and had to go,
我想我也又老又破
I guess I'm old and broken and...
必须走了
I have to go, too.
-你是指你要... -我要退休了
- You're... You mean, you're... - I'm retiring.
噢耶你要退休了 我不是那个意思
You're retiring! I mean...
你要退休了吗 真是令人伤心的一天
You're retiring? Oh, sad, sad day.
失陪了
Excuse me.
应该是怪兽人力资源部打来通知我离职
That's probably Monsters Resources calling about my last day.
这样不对
This isn't right.
弗利兹是我见过最慷慨和善良的怪兽
Fritz is the most generous and kind monster I've ever met.
我才该走 不是他
I'm the one that should go, not him.
不 不 不要低估你自己 大学仔
No, no. Don't sell yourself short, College Boy.
作为你的新主管 我会对你很宽容的
As your new supervisor, I'll go easy on ya.
好消息 大伙 好消息
Good news, good news, everybody!
士气提升了 所以产量也提升了
Morale is up, so productivity is up,
因此会计部取消了预算削剑
so accounting is cancelling the budget cups!
-你是想说预算削减吧 -那个也取消了
- You mean budget cuts? - Those, too!
-所以你能留下来了吗 -可以
- So you can stay? - I can stay!
-你能留下来了 -好呀
- You can stay! - All right!
但你不非得留下来呀 你确定吗 先生
But you don't have to! I mean, are you sure, sir?
你想想退休做园艺多快乐啊
I mean, you know, think about all the gardening, huh?
还有旅行折扣 泡菜球锦标赛 多爽
Travel discounts, the pickle ball tournaments! Come on!
我确定 邓肯 没有怪兽设团人会离开
I'm sure, Duncan. None of us MIFTers are goin' anywhere.
尽管
Though...
我们还是失去了贩贩机
We still lost Vendy.
早上好 怪兽设团人
Morning, MIFTers!
-怎么了 -我不知道
- So, uh, what's up? - I don't know.
泰勒要等你来了才让我们进去
Tylor wouldn't let us in till you got here.
进来吧 但请闭上眼睛
Come on in. But cover your eyes.
来吧 快进来
All right. There you go, come on in.
这边 当心 当心点 好了
Yeah, yeah. Just over here. Careful, careful. Okay.
站在那里 过来 别偷看哦
Hold right there. Up, up! Keep 'em closed.
现在睁开吧
And open!
惊不惊喜
Surprise!
-贩贩机 她回来了 -贩贩机
剧集 | 怪兽上班(2021) | 导航列表