剧集 | 怪兽上班(2021) | 导航列表
Val, take the DVN shafts. Tylor, take the DVS.
-收到 -我和邓肯去西区
- Roger that. - Duncan and I will take the DVW.
库兹 我们有麻烦了
Kurtz, we've got a problem.
我正忙着看呢
I'm busy watching here.
一只小怪兽在门井里迷路了
A mini monster was lost in the door shaft.
你看到什么了吗
Have you seen anything?
没有4-22-16我不能行动
I can't make a move without a 4-22-16.
你想让我填表格吗
You want me to fill out a form?
要是没有表格 萝兹就会把我...
If I don't have that form, Roze'll have my...
仔细看 有什么发现就告诉我
Keep your eyes peeled and let me know if you see anything.
-我看到了 -小心
- I saw something. - Watch it!
没事的 注意 瓦尔
You're okay. Come in, Val.
小吉布斯朝你那边去了
Little Gibbs is headed your way.
我来了 抓紧
Got him. Hold tight.
跟丢了 卡特 他去东区了
Lost him. Cutter, he went in the DVE shaft.
我们来了
We're on it.
有门
Door!
左左左左左 往右 快点 快点
Left! Left! Left! Left! Right! Faster! Faster!
你想开吗 邓肯
You wanna drive, Duncan?
不了 我更想喊命令 谢谢
No, I'm much more comfortable shouting orders! Thank you!
-泰勒 快看 -什么 什么
- Tylor, look. - What? What?
不要啊
No!
一只小怪兽有危险
There is a mini monster in danger.
搜查所有轨道 快点
Search all the tracks. Immediately!
-但是4-22-16 -快做
- But the 4-22-16! - Do it.
-有发现吗 -没有
- Anything? - Nothing.
卡特
Cutter?
我们看到蒂娜断掉尾巴的地方了
We saw where Tina lost her tail.
它还在晃呢
And it was wiggling.
他在那呢
There he is.
找到了 他正在去四号♥碎门机
Found him. Headed for shredder shaft four.
他正在去碎门机
He's headed for a shredder shaft?
快关掉 快关掉
Shut it down! Shut it down!
那样我需要19-9-4
I'll need a 19-9-4 for that.
你走开吧 我自己来
Well you get out of my way! I'll take care of this myself.
-泰勒 请回答 -我在 弗利兹
- Tylor, come in. - Yeah, right here, Fritz.
-他往碎门机去了 -碎门机
- He's headed for a shredder shaft. - Shredder shaft?
四号♥碎门机 在东区
Shredder shaft four. It's in the DVE sector.
你离得最近 放机灵点
You're the closest. Stay frothy.
我们要截住那个宝宝
We gotta stop that baby.
你来控制
Take the controls.
控制 我又不是怪兽设团人
Controls? I'm not a MIFTer.
方向 旋转 速度 好了 开吧
Direction, rotation, speed. Now, drive.
-我不知道... -好了 伙计 来吧
- I don't know... - All right, buddy. Here we go!
抓到你了
I got ya.
-好了 别担心 我来了 -泰勒
- All right. Don't worry. I'm coming. - Tylor!
-好 -小心
- Okay. - Watch out!
什么 我们怎么...
What? What do we, uh...
-不不不 -小心
- Oh! Oh, no, no, no! - Watch out!
好吧 好吧 等一下
Oh, okay. All right. Hang on.
-泰勒 帮帮我 -好了 来吧
- Tylor! Help! - All right, here we go.
不是在逗我吧
Oh, you gotta be kidding me.
跳啊 快跳啊
Jump! Jump! Jump!
-我接到你了 接到你了 -太惊险了
- I got you. I got you. - That was close.
我们抓到宝宝了
We got the baby.
安然无恙
Safe and sound.
太感谢了 我们再也不会弄丢孩子了
Oh, thanks. We'll never lose another kid again.
这只是个目标 不保证能做到
That's a goal, not a promise.
干得漂亮 各位
Good job, everyone.
现在 咱们回总部
Now, let's head back to headquarters
来点清凉爽口饮犒劳自己吧
for some well-deserved Drooler Coolers.
清凉爽口饮
Drooler Cooler!
-怪兽设团 -你要吐了吗
- M-I-F-T! - Are you gonna puke?
-我 -你看起来好像要吐了
- Me? - 'Cause you look like you are gonna puke.
我 我一直都这么绿
No, I'm always this shade of green.
说到绿
And, uh, speaking of green,
什么东西是圆的 绿色的 还会叭叭响
what's round, green and goes honk honk?
开着车的麦克·沃佐斯基
Mike Wazowski driving his car.
你听过了 好吧
Oh, you've heard it. Oh, okay.
我第一次听不搞笑
It wasn't funny the first time I heard it
这次也不搞笑
and it wasn't funny now.
你完全不搞笑
You are not funny.
怎么了 泰泰
What is it, Double T?
我不知道我做错了什么
I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
我们本来处得超级好
I mean, we were totally getting along.
现在看她这幅样子 快看
And now look at her. Look.
我都不能逗她笑一下
I can't even get her to smile, you know.
她就那么看着我 然后...
She just looks at me and she's just...
她是我成为搞笑专员的最后希望了
She was my last chance at becoming a jokester.
你知道这全是她妈妈的错 对吧
You know this was all her mom's fault, right?
也许你要是不那么混...
Maybe if you weren't being such an a...
野心勃勃
ambitiously focused individual.
我放弃了 行吗
Yeah, I'm done, okay?
我才不在乎呢 塔莉亚可以去找她
For all I care, Thalia can go find her
"搞笑放在面前都看不到"的老妈
I-wouldn't-know-comedy if-it-hit-me-in-the-butt mom
告诉她泰勒·塔兹曼说
and let her know that Tylor Tuskmon
她是整个怪兽都市里
says that she is the most
最不好笑的怪兽
not funny monster in all of Monstropolis.
可不是我 她可以上楼
Not me. She can walk herself upstairs,
走进她妈妈的办公室 告诉她这些
march into her mom's office and tell her that.
好的 我会去告诉她的
Okay, I'll go tell her that.
等等 塔莉亚 等等 等一下
Wait! Uh, Thalia, wait, wait.
喂 塔莉亚
Hello? Thalia?
塔莉亚
Thalia?
不 等等 你不必这样
Uh, no. Wait. You don't need to do this.
禁止通行
不不不 停 别上去 你不必这样
No, no. No. Stop. Don't go up there. You don't need to do this.
拜托 别去 拜托 你要...不 别按
Come on, no. Come on, what are you... No, don't touch...
你不必告诉你妈
You don't need to tell your mom.
我才是那个对喜剧一无所知的人
I'm the one who doesn't know anything about comedy.
拜托
Oh, come on!
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
-抱歉 当心 当心 -看着点
- Sorry, look out! Look out! - Hey, watch it!
抱歉 伙计们
Sorry about that, guys.
塔莉亚
Thalia!
12号♥走廊有大量糕点有待清理
There's a massive pastry cleanup in hallway 12.
你们会看到的
You'll see it.
等等
Wait.
塔莉亚 等等 等等 等一下
Thalia, wait. Wait, wait.
别把我说的话告诉你妈
Don't go tell your mom what I said.
我只是想逗你笑
I was just trying to make you laugh.
这样你就会告诉你妈我很有趣
So, you'd tell your mom I was funny.
然后 她也许会
And then, you know, maybe
给我另一个机会 让我再试演一次
she'd give me another audition or another chance.
好吗 但 但我做的是错的
Okay? But... But what I did was wrong.
我知道你想做什么
I knew what you were up to.
你知道吗
You did?
这事以前发生过 是其他惊吓专员
It's happened before, with the other scarers.
但你是第一个承认的
But you're the first one to admit it.
我敬重你
Respect.
我给它个弗式一击
I give it the old Fritzerelli touch.
怪兽设团团员 迷你怪兽设团团员
MIFTers and mini MIFTers,
我们今天就要结束了
our day is almost done.
我们想让你们做更多 但去年我们了解到
We'd have you do more, but we learned, last year,
一个叫《童工法》的东西
about a thing called child labor law.
我只想说 我很骄傲
So, I just want to say, I'm proud,
为你们每个人感到骄傲
so proud of each and every one of you.
弗利兹 我能说几句吗
Fritz, can I say something?
当然可以
Oh, absolutely.
你想要音乐伴奏吗 有音乐会更好
Do you want musical accompaniment? It's better with music.
不不不 没关系的
No, no, no, it's fine.
剧集 | 怪兽上班(2021) | 导航列表