剧集 | 怪兽上班(2021) | 导航列表
瓦尔
Oh, uh, hey, Val.
这台老式贩卖♥♥机好像出了点问题
There's something wrong with this old machine here.
可能是坏了
I think it might be broken.
那可不是普通的老式贩卖♥♥机 泰泰
That's more than an old machine, Double T.
我跟你说过 她叫贩贩机
I told you, her name's Vendy.
对 我忘了它还有名字
Right. Forgot it, uh, has a name.
-是"她" -当然 好的
- She has a name. - Of course, right, yes.
弗利兹给她取的名
Fritz named her.
她跟我们一样都是怪兽设团的一分子
She's as much a MIFTer as any of us.
有时候也会闹下情绪
And a little moody sometimes.
你只要说一声"嗨 贩贩机"就好了
So, all you gotta do is say, "Hi, Vendy!" Like that.
好 没问题 嗨 贩贩机
Oh, okay. Sure. Uh, hi, Vendy.
很好 先用拳头碰一下左边
Good. Now bump the left side with your fist.
碰碰碰
Bump-bump-bump.
然后等会儿 再使劲碰一下
Then wait a beat, big bump.
碰碰碰 等会儿 使劲碰一下
Bump-bump-bump, wait a beat, big bump.
-收到 好的 谢了 -没事
- Got it. Okay. Thanks. - Yep.
用力别太猛
Don't bump too hard.
几年前 市场营销部的内森摇了一下她 结果
Few years back, Nathan in marketing shook her and bam!
她把他像虫子一样压扁了
Squashed him like a bug.
不过他是无脊椎动物 没有大碍
He's an invertebrate, he was okay.
而且我们还吃到了免费的糖果
And we got free candy, so, heh...
你吃到免费糖果真是好呢
Oh, well, it's good to hear you got free candy.
贩贩机 来咯
Okay, Vendy, here we go.
碰碰碰 等会儿 再使劲碰一下
Bump-bump-bump, wait a beat, and big bump!
不会吧
Oh, no!
听起来大事不妙
That doesn't sound good.
你做了什么
What'd you do?
-我的天啊 -贩贩机怎么了
- Jumping gaskets! - What's wrong with Vendy?
不知道 我只是碰了一下
I don't know. I just bumped it.
-不要啊 -不要啊
- No! - No, no, no!
我之前就说了 它应该是...
Like I said, I think it's...
坏了
broken.
怪兽上班
第一季 第六集
今天 我们沉痛悼念
Today, we mourn the passing
怪兽设团大家庭又一位十分特别的成员 贩贩机
of another very special member of our MIFT family, Vendy.
我们亲爱的贩贩机
我们居然在给自动贩卖♥♥机办葬礼
We're having a funeral for a vending machine?
不是普通的自动贩卖♥♥机
Not just any vending machine.
我和贩贩机是于同一天在怪兽公♥司♥
Vendy and I began our careers here at Monsters, Inc.
开始了职业生涯
on the very same day.
我 一位踌躇满志的修理工
Me, an ambitious young mechanic.
贩贩机 一台满怀梦想的机器
Vendy, a machine with a dream
为大家提供冷饮
of dispensing chilled drinks
虽然因为十分便利要价特别高
at an inflated price because of the convenience.
她完全值得
She was worth it!
她不会想见到我们哭的
She wouldn't want us to cry.
而是希望我们庆祝她的一生
But instead, to celebrate her life.
贩贩机 别走
Vendy, no!
维修部
我亲爱的贩贩机 就这样走了
My dear Vendy, she's gone.
年老破损
Old and broken.
不禁让人思考
Gets you to thinking.
也许我也年老不中用了
Maybe I'm old and broken, too.
谢谢 哈吉斯
Thanks, Haggis, we'll pay
我们会用杂项开销账户付钱给你
you out of the miscellaneous expense account.
-都怪我 -不是你的错
- This is my fault. - No, it's not.
就是好吗
Sure it is.
就是他那大到离谱的角
He's the one that jammed his freakishly oversized antler
刺穿了贩贩机
right through Vendy.
比起修理 你还是更擅长搞破坏
You're better at breaking things than fixin' 'em.
先是贩贩机 然后是弗利兹
First Vendy, now Fritz.
快看看 萨利
Look at that, would you, Sulley.
凭借你那过人的管理技术
With your excellent management skills
和我的喜剧造诣
and my comedic prowess,
我们的盈利节节攀升
our profits are up, up, up.
其实吧 是一跌再跌
Actually, profits are down, down, down.
麦克 虽然搞笑专员在竭尽全力工作
Mike, the jokesters are doing their best,
但笑声能量罐产量已经连着下滑好几周了
but laugh canister output has been decreasing for weeks.
好吧 但至少有我和萨利在管事
Right, but at least with me and Sulley in charge,
士气从未如此高涨
morale has never been higher.
士气从没这么低下过
Morale has never been lower!
可能是你的图表放反了
Maybe your graph-thingie is upside down.
没有 我的图表没放错
No, my graph-thingie is correct.
我告诉你为什么士气低下
I'll tell you why morale's down,
就是这些丧气的曲线图造成的
it's all of these depressing charts.
麦克 我们生产的笑声能量远远不够
Mike, we're not generating enough laugh power.
-什么 -在足够之前
- What? - Until we do,
我们得想办法鼓动人心
we gotta figure a way to cheer folks up
削减预算
and trim our budget.
好吧 那这样
Right. I'll tell you what.
午餐时间 我只打17洞 而不是标准的18洞
At lunch, I will only play 17 holes, instead of all 18.
我可以做这个牺牲
I'm willing to make that sacrifice.
沃佐斯基先生
Mr. Wazowski,
我们得削减除此之外的更多开支
we're gonna have to make deeper cuts than that.
维修部
裁员
Trim my staff?
你这是难为我
Sounds like you're asking me
让别人丢掉工作啊
to involuntarily remove someone from their job.
你真要这么做吗
Are you doing that?
是会计部的宾恩 削减预算
It's Bean from accounting. Budget cuts.
弗利兹要解雇我们其中一个人
Fritz has to fire one of us.
-什么 -我们有人要被解雇了
- What? - One of us is gonna get fired?
我更喜欢"裁掉"这个词 更狠
I prefer the term "Axed." Has more bite.
他得在这周之内就做决定
And he has to do it by end of the week!
他要来了 表现自然点
Here he comes. Act natural.
*不可或缺的员工*
*Essential employee*
难过叹气
Sad sigh.
你还好吗 弗利兹
Uh, you okay, Fritz?
要我帮你洗车 给你的椅子重装椅面
Need me to wash your car? Reupholster your chair?
-邓肯 -无偿做你的管家吗
- Duncan! - Be your butler without pay?
不用 我没事
No, no, no. I'm fine.
我现在特别需要一瓶清凉爽口饮
You know, I could really use a Drooler Cooler.
但贩贩机不在了
But Vendy's gone.
超难过叹气
A really sad sigh.
今天可不是弄坏弗利兹
Whoa. Bad day to break Fritz's
最喜欢的自动贩卖♥♥机的好时候啊 大学仔
favorite vending machine, eh, College Boy?
新来的 最先滚蛋
Last in, first out.
就这样吧 你也听到邓肯说的了
All right. Well, you heard Duncan.
别听他说
Don't listen to him.
为什么 他说得对
Why not? He's right.
我不是优秀怪兽设团人 我连东西都不会修
I'm not a good MIFTer. I can't even fix anything.
你当然会 记得吗 你扳动了螺母
Sure you can, remember? You wrenched the nut.
一颗螺母 瓦尔 我就扳动了一颗螺母
One nut, Val. I wrenched one nut.
如果我被炒了 就完了 我的人生就完了
If I'm fired, that's it. My life's over.
没机会成为搞笑专员 甚至不能...
No more chance at being a jokester. I won't even...
我甚至不能见到你们
I won't even get to see you guys.
你要我告诉你如何鼓舞士气吗
You want me to tell you how to boost morale?
是的 因为你总在监视
Yes! Because you're "Always watching."
还是总在发臭
Or is it "Always stinking"?
我不知道 管它是什么
I don't know. Whatever it is.
不再有尖叫咖啡了 人生还有什么意义
No more coffee screamer? What's the point?
不如你按时批准文件
How about you approve your paperwork on time?
这倒是会让我笑
That would make me smile.
有人说我的笑容很有感染力
And I've been told I have an infectious grin.
你确定这样能行吗
You sure this'll work?
我们给他买♥♥一瓶清凉爽口饮
We'll buy him a Drooler Cooler.
弗利兹会很开心的 你就不会被炒鱿鱼了
That'll cheer Fritz up, you won't get fired.
弗利兹怎么了
What's wrong with Fritz?
麦克 今早我弄坏了他心爱的自动贩卖♥♥机
Hey, Mike. I-I broke his favorite vending machine this morning...
-是贩贩机 -对 贩贩机
- Vendy. - Yeah, Vendy, yeah, yeah.
今早我弄坏了贩贩机
剧集 | 怪兽上班(2021) | 导航列表