剧集 | 怪兽上班(2021) | 导航列表
what about that "Against company policy" vacation door?
处理好了 萨利 我已经把它粉碎了
Taken care of, Sulley. I'm having it shredded.
沃佐斯基先生 我们是来
Mr. Wazowski, we're here
把假期之门送去你办公室的
to take the vacation door to your office.
我们的办公室吗
Our office?
麦克的喜剧课堂
"敲敲门" "谁啊"
"Knock-knock." "Who's there?"
"我" "哪个我"
"I." "I, who?"
"我是来教你敲门笑话的"
"I am here to teach you about knock-knock jokes."
看到有多简单了吗
You see how easy that is?
简单的敲门和应答就会引来笑声
A simple knock and response leads to laughter.
恰克 你有什么问题吗
Yes, Chuck, question?
是的 这是不是应该有扇门
Uh, yeah, shouldn't there be a door?
不 这就是妙处所在 不需要门
No. That's the beauty of it. No door is required.
那你敲什么呢
Well, then what do you knock on?
什么都不敲
You don't knock on anything.
-我不懂 -这根本说不通
- I'm confused. - It doesn't make sense.
很简单
It's simple.
我说"敲敲门" 你回答"谁啊"
I say, "Knock-knock." and you respond, "Who's there?"
我为什么要问"是谁" 我能看见你
Why would I ask who's there? I can see you.
你就站在我们面前
You're standing right in front of us.
-所以你需要一扇门 -或一道屏障
- That's why you need a door. - Or a barrier.
是的 没错 你需要一扇门
Yes, yes! You need a door.
不需要门 好吗 你不需要门
You don't need a door, okay? You don't need a door.
我说"敲敲门" 你说"谁啊"
I say, "Knock-knock." you say, "Who's there?"
我说 比如"桔子" 你说"哪个桔子"
I say something like, "Orange." you say, "Orange, who?"
但你不是橙色的[桔子] 你明显是绿色的
But you're not orange, you're clearly green.
这根本就不像笑话
That doesn't seem like a joke.
这是种经典设定 "敲敲门" "谁啊"
This is a classic setup. It's "Knock-knock." "Who's there?"
-你在让我骗小孩 -他说得对
- You're asking me to lie to kids. - He's right.
敲一扇假门 曲解你自己的话
Knocking on a fake door, misrepresenting yourself.
-这一切非常可疑 -我不喜欢骗小孩
- It's all very suspect. - I don't like lying to kids.
-对 这违反公♥司♥政策 -别逼我说谎
- Yeah, that's against company policy. - Don't make me lie.
没关系 恰克
It's okay, Chuck.
我们不去应门
We just won't answer the door,
无论他假装敲多久 撒谎说他是谁
no matter how much he fake knocks and lies about who he is.
我再也受不了了
I can't take it anymore.
这只是件简单事
It's just a simple thing.
"敲敲门" "谁啊"
"Knock-knock." "Who's there?"
就是这样说的 这叫做幽默
That's how it works. It's called humor.
剧集 | 怪兽上班(2021) | 导航列表