剧集 | 怪兽上班(2021) | 导航列表
我们追求欢笑
好了 "我们追求欢笑"
And there we go. "It's laughter we're after."
我慢慢喜欢上这个新口号♥了
Yeah. New slogan's kind of growing on me.
是我们怪兽设团的成员泰泰想出来的
And our very own MIFTer, Double T, came up with it.
-没错 -我还是更喜欢我的
- That's right. - I still like mine.
"搞笑事业是我们的正事
"Funny business is our business.
它不关你的事
"And it's none of your business,
所以麻烦管好你自己的事"
so mind your own business."
是啊 真是好太多了呢
Yeah. Yeah. That is way better.
别忘了给小费哦 我整周都会来
Remember to tip your monster. I'll be here all week.
小麦
Hey, hey, Mikey!
我最爱的喜剧大♥师♥怎么样啊
How's my favorite monster of comedy?
好得不得了 萨利
On top of the world, Sulley.
看看四周 我的喜剧课还是卓有成效的
Look around. My comedy classes have really paid off.
只剩一个搞笑站没人负责了
Only one laugh station left to fill.
没错 怪兽公♥司♥的未来不能更明亮啦
Yep, Monsters Inc.'s future could not be brighter.
我说明亮的意思是比现在更亮
By brighter, I meant more bright than this.
不是黑漆漆的
Like, not dark.
不过稍微昏暗一点还是可以接受的
Although some dark is actually okay.
但这么昏暗 不是特别亮堂
But this dark, it's... it's very not bright.
晚安
Good night.
怪兽上班
第一季 第十集[季终]
于是我对西莉亚说 听着
So I said to Celia, "Listen,
我要点那份有霉菌当配菜的
order mine with the mildew on the side,
-因为我有在保持身材 -麦克 萨利
- "Because I'm watching my shape..." - Mike! Sulley!
她回来了
She's back!
-哎呀 -麦克
- Yikes! - Mike...
萝丝 你来真是意想不到呢
Roz, so nice of you to gross us with your presence.
你是不是日渐消瘦了
You've been oozing weight, haven't you?
怪兽都市能源管理委员会认为
The Monstropolis Energy Regulatory Commission has determined
你们的发电量不够
you're not generating enough power.
你去怪都能管会工作了
You work for M.E.R.C. Now?
你不知道的多了去了
There's a lot about me you don't know.
萝丝 笑声发电的效力是尖叫发电的十倍
Roz, laugh power's ten times more powerful than scream.
委员会认为这种能源不可靠
The commission isn't convinced it's reliable.
因此 我们会将所有发电需求转移至恐惧公♥司♥
Therefore, we're transferring all power needs to Fear Co.
恐惧公♥司♥还是用惊吓发电啊
Fear Co., they still use scare power.
我们是不可能轻易屈服的
We're not going down without a fight.
我们能够提供整座城需要的电力
We can provide all the power the city needs.
一定有方法证明
There's gotta be a way we can prove it.
当然 萨利 但我们
Sure, Sulley. But it's not like
又没办法在一天内发一百万笑声瓦特的电
we can generate a million gigglewatts in a day.
-那就定了 -定了 什么定了 我谈了笔交易吗
- It's a deal! - Deal? What deal? I made a deal?
一天内发一百万笑声瓦特的电
Generate a million gigglewatts in one day,
就可以保住笑声发电
and laugh power is saved.
但我们现在只能达到一半
But we only generate half that now.
给我们点时间处理好搞笑后勤工作
Just give us time to figure out the laughgistics.
-就明天 -明天吗 好吧
- Tomorrow. - Tomorrow? Right, well...
至少有了充足的今天时间
That gives us plenty of today time.
拯救怪兽公♥司♥
好了 怪兽设团人们 你们都听说了
All righty, MIFTers, as you all have heard,
怪兽公♥司♥需要...
Monsters Inc. has to...
谁让你用擦写板的
Whoa! Who put you in charge of the dry erase board?
你得经过副主管同意
You need deputy supervisor permission
才能使用那个器材
to use that equipment.
拯救怪兽公♥司♥的点子
我能用擦写板吗 邓肯
Can I use the dry erase board, Duncan?
可以 用吧 多大事呢 继续
Yeah, go ahead. No big deal. Continue.
怪兽公♥司♥需要加大
Monsters Inc. has to increase
笑声瓦特产能 否则我们会被关停
its gigglewatt output, or we're shut down.
我就想着我们怪兽设团
So, I thought us MIFTers
能贡献几个点子
could get to working on some ideas.
我想到了 重新用回惊吓发电
I got an idea. Go back to scream power.
-只要不违反 -邓肯
- If it ain't broke... - Duncan!
给我加薪
Give me a bump in pay
我都能一路笑到银行去 朋友
and I'll laugh all the way to the bank, amigo.
好吧 我们认真想想
Uh, okay, let's think this through.
发电量翻十倍就需要十倍大的能量罐
Ten times the power means ten times the canisters.
所以也许我们可以舍弃小罐
So, maybe instead of the little canisters,
换成大罐
we make a bigger canister.
得比你画的那个大吧
But bigger than your drawing, right?
因为你画的那个小得可爱
'Cause the one in your drawing looks so small and cute.
能量罐越少 装卸时间就越短
Fewer canisters, less load and reload time.
搞笑层就会更高效
Makes for a more efficient Laugh Floor.
我更喜欢我那个重新用惊吓发电的点子
I like my "Bring back scare power" idea.
吓人 尖叫 完事
Boom, scream, done.
卡特 做个样品 但要比画里的大
Cutter, make a prototype, but bigger than the drawing.
大罐子 明白你意思 马上去办
Big canister. Picking up what you're putting down. On it. Pronto.
我们需要考虑的问题其实还有很多
Well, uh, there's probably gonna be more stuff to figure out.
你觉得你有时间
You think you'll have time
兼顾日常工作和上喜剧课吗
between regular work and comedy class?
这个...我不会担心
Oh, well, I, uh... I wouldn't worry about that.
我以后都不去上喜剧课了
I am not going to comedy class anymore.
-可是 -我把所有搞笑专员的道具都扔了
- Uh, but, uh... - I threw all my jokester stuff away.
书籍 裸禽 还有...
You know, the books, the naked poultry, the...
你肯定没有
No, you didn't.
有 全当垃圾扔了
Yeah, threw it all away in the trash.
-全都扔了 -我不相信
- All of it. - I don't believe you.
那个 瓦尔 搞笑专员的事
Yeah, Val, the, uh... The jokester thing just...
想都不要想了 不可能的
was, uh... never really gonna happen.
但是 我在怪兽设团做全职
But, uh, you know, full-time MIFTer here.
你得跟我耗在一起咯
Guess you're stuck with me for good.
泰勒·塔兹曼 请至模拟室报到
Tylor Tuskmon, report to the Simulation Room.
医生说他现在看不见那个孩子
The doctor said he couldn't see him right now.
是香蕉皮得滑动吗 还是我的问题
Are the peels supposed to do something or is that on me?
爬箱子 爬 爬 抓绳子 抓 风来了
Box, box, box. Rope, rope. Wind.
你也能看到 塔兹曼先生
As you can see, Mr. Tuskmon,
你是个毫无任何笑点的怪兽
you are a tragically unfunny monster,
我最后一次见你时
which is what I said out loud,
就当面对你直说了这句话
right to your face the last time I saw you.
但发生了这件事
But... then this happened.
看见没
See that?
看到了 对不起 弗林特女士
Yeah, yeah. I'm sorry, Ms. Flint.
迷你怪兽日把我害得够呛
Mini Monster Day was kind of, uh, rough for me.
不不 看那儿
No, no! That!
我女儿 她笑了
My daughter. She's smiling.
因为你
Because of you.
这就是搞笑的力量 你可以的
It's the power of laughter, and you have it.
真的吗
I do?
我也跟你一样不信
Oh, I share your disbelief.
但我算了笔账
But I've crunched the numbers.
那对长角 外加不小心摔倒
Those horns combined with an uncontrolled fall
导致杂物挂在上述角上
resulting in debris hanging from said horns
能产生大量欢笑能量
yield significant gigglewatts.
形体喜剧的简单物理学
The simple physics of physical comedy.
她的意思是 "小子 你很有天赋"
What she means is, "Kid, you're a natural."
他面试了15次
Well, he auditioned 15 times.
小子 你很有毅力
Kid, you're persistent.
而且搞笑层还有一个空位
And we got one station left on that Laugh Floor.
我需要你去填补
I need you to fill it.
-你是说我当上搞笑专员了 -实习生
- You mean, I'm a jokester? - In training.
要是能帮我们发够一百万笑声瓦特
You help us hit a million gigglewatts,
那你就很有希望留下
I'd say you got a pretty good chance.
通过
内部调动文件 儿童风险声明
Internal transfer document, child hazard release,
人身安全免责条款 I-9表格 反♥社♥会♥担♥保♥
life liability waiver, I-9 form, anti-social security.
小子 要离开怪兽设团你肯定很激动吧
Boy, you must be excited to be getting out of MIFT.
不是正式的 只是实习
Well, it's not official. Just, uh, in training.
他们可是一群怪人
Talk about a bunch of weirdos!
其实他们也没那么怪
Well, they're actually not that weird.
时间长就喜欢上他们了
They, uh, they kind of grow on you.
等等
Wait a minute.
剧集 | 怪兽上班(2021) | 导航列表